Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? (18360 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Y0urUncle: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2023
In a world of increasing sexual pervasion, have you ever turned down a sexual advance from the opposite sex?

Did you later get to regret it?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by AntiChristian: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes! I have.

I didn't regret it.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2023
It canโ€™t happen with these generation of men that are always ready to sleep with anything.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yes! I have.

I didn't regret it.
Any proof you have or you expect to just believe. Be deceiving yourselves

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by advocatejare(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yes! I have.

I didn't regret it.
Who is your best of examples/role model: Muhammad or Joseph?

Please tell us about the special privileges of Muhammad as related to women

If you have forgotten let me show you the number 5 of his 16 special privileges

This is taken from the Commentary of al-Qurtubi on Surah 33:50

Fifth: To marry, "Yas-tan-kih" (or have sexual intercourse), with a woman who dedicates herself to the prophet).

4 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by JASONjnr(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Never been in such a situation before ....

I had one of my boss a certain time give me greenlight and anytime I go to her office to submit documents, she will not open up till when work is closed and while I'm about to leave, she will call me to bring it and will tell me she was naked because of the heat and so she didn't want me to see her naked ..

I will just hand her the files and leave....

Because, wetin bring the naked talk come now?

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2023
Thank God I have on several occasions after I got saved.

I still regret the one I didn't turn down while I was still a sinner, so that still bears heavily in my mind and help me not to repeat the same mistake I made then.

God bless.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Steve0979(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2023
U go dey here lies up n down now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Y0urUncle:
In a world of increasing sexual pervasion, have you ever turned down a sexual advance from the opposite sex?

Did you later get to regret it?

How can you regret it when you know you just escaped death?

Sex kills!

Women have been telling men since but your love for pleasure is not letting you see that it is a love for death and curses.

Sex with your properly wedded wife is the only lawful sex that God has given man and that is where God's Blessings is.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yes! I have.

I didn't regret it.

You are dead already so it is not for you.

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Realist5: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Well.... Plenty times and later I will now be thinking of how it all started sef.... But it's better to reject some for self respect.

Some is for set up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Johnson225(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2023
I and my gees do this all the time. cheesy

Declining her advances will make her respect n hunger for you moreโ€ฆ Unlike Joseph, Iโ€™m still gon fvck her anyways, but on a later date grin grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by adecz: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’

Noโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by EKONGKING: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Fut9ure: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Olachase(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Still I see the lady first wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Bahamas95(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes, several times.

One of the things I will NEVER do in my life is to sleep with another man's wife. It was about 7years ago during christmas and my elder sister's friend visited with her two kids from PH. She was so fond of me and always ask for peck even in the presence of my mum and we laughed over it. I never knew she wanted something more.

She came to my room one night at about 9pm and was acting funny. I pretended not to notice and continued pressing my phone. Before I knew what was happening she was stylishly touching me in bed to put me in the mood and I resisted. She became frustrated and I saw shame written all over her face as she walked out.

The next morning she was just avoiding eye contact with me because of the embarrassment. It took her 2days to regain herself and she didn't try any nonsense with me again till they left.......Till today I didn't tell my elder sister or siblings about it.

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by olisefom: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes. Twice. Very closed calls.

On the first occasion, I utterly rejected at the point of kissing cos I considered the lady not attractive at all...the lady being my neighbour in the hostel showed me enough shege before I graduated sha - so many unnecessary fight.

The second occasion was when I was scouting in my pastors place. A female relative of theirs caught up with me in the room several times. Fairly attractive, but I didn't want to end up in such a way.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by BarrElChapo(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Hmmmm let me not comment.

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by olisaEze(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes, she had small nyash and her papa na babalawo! undecided

Dtruthspeaker:

How can you regret it when you know you just escaped death?

Sex kills!

My broda all die na the same die, & t@t@ is gud for boys n girls, biko! grin

4 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by mytime24(f): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Here to ready comments from Linus cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by FREEMADNESS: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2023
I have rejected many due to sexual attractions.
If I am not sexually connected to you I see no reason why i should indulge in sexual intercourse with you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Fasindo: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2023
shocked

Not at all

Why will turn down sexual advances when my name is Fasindo and not Joseph.
I always bang anything bangable be it in the morning, afternoon, evening or night.

If you use woman set trap for me, you done catch me be that.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by markkuss: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2023
So many times.. Like friends girlfriends, those who have feels for me but inturn don't have any feels For them.. I always turn them down and they always make me want to regret because of the hatred that follows up afterwards..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by nazicartel(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes nah. Especially during my nysc . If this is a religious group. Why's comment in the Christian section open for everyone and the Muslim section closed untill you swear to their God

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Osunfunbi: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Gaabasky: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2023
Hmm. Several times. In matured manner without hurting them.

4 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by Davidgr8(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Once, still feel sad thinking about it. It was the circumstances that were not right.

4 Likes

Re: Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? by markkuss: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2023
nazicartel:
Yes nah. Especially during my nysc . If this is a religious group. Why's comment in the Christian section open for everyone and the Muslim section closed untill you swear to their God
They are all murder suckers

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do "Born Again" Christians Still Commit Sin? / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.