Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady (46635 Views)

We Were Attacked, Our Mosque Was Burnt Down By Our Own Igbo Brothers / DSS Attacked Omoyele Sowore In Court Like Wild Dogs – Wole Soyinka / Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by poseidon12: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
adecz:
undecided

Better get a good lawyer to
give them an ultimatum to pay
20million for injury and damage to
the house & sue dem if they delay❗️❗️

Exactly.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by relaxandsmile: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
When we were in the kidnapper's(Bandits) den , they were practicing all kinds of punishment on us. They told us they learnt it from the police (some of them that had experienced police brutalities).
Burning of houses,mob actions, extrajudicial killings were taught to the citizens by the Nigeria's security agencies. It is unfortunate!
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by lookingfly: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Lucy on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/am_Lu_cee/status/1563442472952659968?t=AzXuS0ectfYbhleMJg2oPg&s=08

https://twitter.com/am_Lu_cee/status/1563534603222421505?t=GAHgzv07uj3tuWyqT9ozcA&s=19
this is pathetic but i think you should tag their Twitter handle and also the police force and prominent federal government agencies, they will respond with alacrity. I hope you were able to video the guys too.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by We4all: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
sotall:
cool

Anytime i wake up now, i first thank God for making it possible for me to escape from that shit hole.

Doesn't matter whatever challenges lies ahead.

Don’t you have families or relatives residing here? Even if you escape to Jupiter, there will still be a relative living on earth. Don’t make it about you. Try to be selfless.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
All this is happening under APC. And some people want to vote for them.
Please sue their ass for harassment, intimidation, and violation of fundamental human rights.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by We4all: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
DeOTR:

You want to engage DSS in a gun duel? Good luck to you. grin
They operate like criminals, just that they are better trained. In fact, you won't even know the difference. You didn't watch how they broke into Rocha's house? Shooting at them is suicidal because once you can't take out all of them (you actually can't), you're a dead meat.
In a lawless country like Nigeria, the best you can do is sue their *sses after surviving their attacks.

Since they are well trained, what is stopping them from engaging bandits in a duel?
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by sotall(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
We4all:

Don’t you have families or relatives residing here? Even if you escape to Jupiter, there will still be a relative living on earth. Don’t make it about you. Try to be selfless.

Lol!
Dont worry about my relatives back home. They have their own plans.

Now let me be thankful for my escape from that shithole called Nigeria.

I wish you all the best
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by jrusky(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
But why always our police or DSS behaves these crude and silly?

You broke somebody property down without arrest warrant, got inside the house and started kicking, beaten and using riffles butt on people court never declared criminals if even they are the ones you are looking for why beaten them when they did not refused arrest or did not argued wth you?

I think dismissal should be the right way to address this notorious dreaded DSS we ended SARS now DSS took over.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Jeffy1206(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Get a lawyer. They will pay heavily for it. This is the type of cases I like doing kiss
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by We4all: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
sotall:

Lol!
Dont worry about my relatives back home. They have their own plans.

Now let me be thankful for my escape from that shithole called Nigeria.

I wish you all the best

You don’t get it. I can be anywhere but will never be thankful for leaving because my relatives are here. It’s like escaping a kidnapper’s den whilst leaving my sibling behind. Do you expect me to do a thanksgiving for that?

Selflessness is key and I always like to encourage it. Our problem in Nigeria is: ‘If it isn’t happening to me, then it shouldn’t be my problem’.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by sotall(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
We4all:

You don’t get it. I can be anywhere but will never be thankful for leaving because my relatives are here. It’s like escaping a kidnapper’s den whilst leaving my sibling behind. Do you expect me to do a thanksgiving for that?

Selflessness is key and I always like to encourage it. Our problem in Nigeria is: ‘If it isn’t happening to me, then it shouldn’t be my problem’.

Oga let me be naaa.

Everyone with their own character.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by We4all: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
sotall:

Oga let me be naaa.

Everyone with their own character.

I don’t have a gun to your head. Nigeria is like this because majority of the people have your kind of mentality. That’s what I’m preaching against.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by stacyadams: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
All this is happening under APC. And some people want to vote for them.
Please sue their ass for harassment, intimidation, and violation of fundamental human rights.
.......point of correction,some rats want to vote for them grin

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by sotall(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
We4all:

I don’t have a gun to your head. Nigeria is like this because majority of the people have your kind of mentality. That’s what I’m preaching against.

Dont worry.
Just keep making Nigeria great from the inside.

Let those of us on the outside also do our best from the outside.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by castro(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
DSS all the way from Abia?
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by sulakishop(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sue them
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Administration1: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sergio101:
Imagine!!

The most useless arm wing in this nation is DSS and Nigerian Armies.

The first lost thier senses to Buhari
The latter feeds on intimidation.

But they keep the country safe
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Pilokwe(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
When are we going to legalise gun ownership here?

na why i like Yankee...people get big Kala with loads of groundnut.

Banging into my compound by 2am yet u can't identify yourself...worse of it all you forcefully broke my gate...with d assault rifles in the house...me & friends go put am 4 una body...even d vehicle wey una carry come go collect. Lol � e tire me

the same tracker will be useless if u ask dem to track bandits in kaduna..
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Geonigga(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sue them and claim damages if you can reach out to me I can sue them or recommend a lawyer that will do that for u
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Tanxo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Okkk
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Evangdanyno2017(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Which side of Mpape, I am living in Mpape.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by highchief1: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Lucy on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/am_Lu_cee/status/1563442472952659968?t=AzXuS0ectfYbhleMJg2oPg&s=08

https://twitter.com/am_Lu_cee/status/1563534603222421505?t=GAHgzv07uj3tuWyqT9ozcA&s=19
God has answered ur prayers na.sue them.I pray such happens to me I go scatter everywhere.I’ll become a billionaire
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by highchief1: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
cjudy:

What about EFCC?
DSS Dey learn compare to EFCC, those ones don’t even have tracker, they just choose any location and boom they’re in breaking doors, windows. I just pray one day the youth will stand to resist this.
the day nigerian youth will rise up eveeybody wi run away including Buhari.i just Dey look everybody
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by highchief1: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
adecz:
undecided

Better get a good lawyer to
give them an ultimatum to pay
20million for injury and damage to
the house & sue dem if they delay❗️❗️

We are in a democracy not a fascist
Gestapo government❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️❌❌❌

Nonsense❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
20m damage no be damage na.it’s a lifetime opportunity to blow I pray such happens to me.what I will keep from the proceed will reach my childrens children

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by DeOTR: 12:33am On Aug 29, 2022
We4all:

Since they are well trained, what is stopping them from engaging bandits in a duel?
What business does the DSS has with fighting bandits? Is it their mandate?
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by We4all: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2022
DeOTR:

What business does the DSS has with fighting bandits? Is it their mandate?

And what business do they have invading homes without a warrant? Were they supposed to?
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by DeOTR: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2022
We4all:

And what business do they have invading homes without a warrant? Were they supposed to?
I'm not excusing their unprofessional behavior, so you shouldn't be asking me that.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by ADEGUNWA01: 2:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Are u ppl done ranting and I noticed the igbos are the ones ranting and wailing the most awon ode sha. DSS can do anything to any criminal if u don't like take them to court. Some fools are abusing them.
Obi president maybe president of Onistha cloth sellers definitely not the highly educated Nigeria with a dullard called obituary NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) / Ministerial nominees: Why Buhari dropped Dambazau, Kachikwu, Anwukah, others / Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.