Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady (46633 Views)

We Were Attacked, Our Mosque Was Burnt Down By Our Own Igbo Brothers / DSS Attacked Omoyele Sowore In Court Like Wild Dogs – Wole Soyinka / Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Onifademich(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2022

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by CaptainFM1: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Mainstream media should please cover this and exposed the DSS atrocity. Why is Nigeria like this?

2 Likes

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2022
DSS and EFCC are very useless organization with high level of unprofessionalism

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2022
DSS na Buhari's political tools.Maybe na critics of Buhari dem won track down and spray chemical poison to kill am.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by sslcrypt: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2022
mankidjoe:
What about EFCC?
DSS Dey learn compare to EFCC, those ones don’t even have tracker, they just choose any location and boom they’re in breaking doors, windows. I just pray one day the youth will stand to resist this.

No, EFCC use mostly informants. Those informants could be one person envying the next person or one trying to take out an opposition.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2022
I'm going to Canada I'm just too fed up of all this .

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Prenonjebose: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Tracker indeed. Hope their tracker would lead them to sambisa forest next time. They must have got clearance at their Abuja office, so you may have to Lodge an official complaint at their office.

3 Likes

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by detectivejones: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2022
This wrong in every sense of the word.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Gbeng30(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2022
I'm trying to figure out the difference between this dss and criminal apart from their uniforms , this fucking dss can break in any house any how without warrant, extort people, collecting bribe, personalise the criminal's properties,..infact in the course of carrying out illegal raiding innocent people die and create sadness and tragedy for some family....what a terrible Nigeria has become

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by sonofElElyon: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2022
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Born2Breed(f): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2022
I've always respected the DSS because I see them as professionals who uphold the rule of law but their recent invasion of private homes makes one think otherwise.

EFCC were once respected, SARS once respected by ones that respect departs, people will target you and attack.

DSS will soon meet their Waterloo if they don't STOP these abuses.

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by IPDGP: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Same way my brother was arrested last year for kidnapping and taken to police headquarter, if not for an insider(one of the policeman) that told us that there was error in the tracking. The police just release my brother after spending close to a month.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Starships4u(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Doyou2019:

Nigerians aren't free even in their own country.

O ma se o
Oluwa a wa pelu wa.

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
When are we going to legalize gun ownership here in Nigeria. Situation like this will only come to an end when you know the person you are invading his/her house may open fire.

Useless set of people...

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by seunak2016: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2022
Umsworld:

The Dss needs to pay DAMAGES and be more PROFESSIONAL next time
the case go take time before they get justice, since govt own the court, and govt own dss but with time they fit slash dss 2m for damages
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2022
so sorry ma.....they should have tender an apology since the tracker pointed wrongly to your compound but why would they (SSS) from abia state be doing in the FCT cos they all have jurisdictions.

anyway since you have the video, you can copy the DSS office in abuja and abia state to state your complain. those concerned will give urgent attention.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by macjurek(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2022
My fellow Nigerian,I feel for you people treated as criminals in that unholy hours to civilians unarmed.

With all evidence and videos and pictures, kindly get details of the DSS Operatives and contact the followings:

1.Nigeria Bar Association,Abuja Branch
2.Berekete Office ,Abuja
3.Human Right Community,Abuja.

So that they will pay for damages and be sued to court .
Damages and Publication have to be in a National Newspaper.

My candid advice, provided all these are truth.

2 Likes

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Benchilwell: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Very good against civilian and pple that are not threat,but when dey see bandits and terroist they become useless.

2 Likes

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Moneyboyz: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Good has landed for those who Sabi, but then we are in a lawless country. Nothing will be done.

I believe there is a code of conduct in every organisation, the people involved needs to be fired to serve as a lesson to others.
You can't claim to uphold the law while breaking them.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Comedian2019: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2022
When will they track all the terrorists and their sponsors in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Hanndye: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Like bandits/terrorists...... like security agents.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by SmartyPants(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
When are we going to legalise gun ownership here?

na why i like Yankee...people get big Kala with loads of groundnut.

Banging into my compound by 2am yet u can't identify yourself...worse of it all you forcefully broke my gate...with d assault rifles in the house...me & friends go put am 4 una body...even d vehicle wey una carry come go collect.

the same tracker will be useless if u ask dem to track bandits in kaduna..

Why do you thinkbyou can win in a shootout with the DSS?

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Hanndye: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2022
An administration is as good as the head and the advisers of the administration. Vote APC out.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Altruisticboy: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Meet human rights and sue them
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by nedekid: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2022
See it as a breakthrough. Your cashout and ticket to japa.
Get a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Arysexy(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2022
chatinent:
DSS and Lagos busstop touts have similarities: the pride of their oga at the top.

Shey na una still wan recycle the same sets of stupid people putting y'all in this mess?

No worry...soon, your lunch will not be imported. We will give arrrgh..one child a egg per day in school from primary one to six or wrrrrh what is primary now?

We will not recruit you amongst the 50 million youth. No ewa, garri, cassava, and agbado for you.

You must get it right this time.

grin grin grin a egg per day

1 Share

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Arysexy(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2022
That was how they invaded Nnamdi KANU lawyer house. Luckily CCTV captured all the attrocity they committed, and now court has slammed them with charges
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Pharaohny: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2022
The most useless Nigerian security outfit is the DSS
TRACKER that will not lead them to Bokoharam is now leading them to innocent People's house

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Oesophagus99(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2022
It's not easy to fight government o..

Any lawyer you sought might charge you exuberant fee.
My advice is; you should report them to human right office of your state.

Tell them your story and Make the criminal assertions directly against the state director who ordered his men to raid, assault and traumatized all of you at such an ungodly hour. The security man is also a withness.

In an attempt to clean his own name, He will fish them out from the men on duty on that particular day.

Take action o..
Bad things keep happening because people are too afraid to repel evil.

2 Likes

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Buksaylor: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Pharaohny: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Imagine every Nigerians had guns , some mofos display this show of shame at your door step , it'll be an absolute disaster

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) / Ministerial nominees: Why Buhari dropped Dambazau, Kachikwu, Anwukah, others / Adebola Irede Daniel & His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.