Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport (640 Views)

Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) / Nigerian Prostitute Who Lied About Schooling In UK Exposed By Ghana Police / Tonier Cain-Muldrow: Meet Former Prostitute Who Was Arrested 83 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport by carochristoper: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6652UA2muA

Trending video of prostitute who stole a man's diamond ear rings, gold chain and passport

In the video, the man said he carried the lady who charged him N40,000 and that he paid her N50,000 out of his benevolence. He said he was shocked when in the morning after they had finished playing that he couldn't find his items. The lady initially denied but after much interrogation, she surrendered his items which she had hidden.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport by marenalexander7: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Na wetin pleasure of 5mins dey cause .....thank God he restore those things from her...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCoFTAveK1E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk9X62SG5jM

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport by Kajaard: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Wahala for people that carry prostitutes.

I just cannot imagine how I will react if my passport is stolen. Imagine the thought of getting it back along with any visa on it. God forbid bad thing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport by Iniobong34: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2022
40k just to drill her hole and e no reach her
Fear this gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport by PerfectStranger(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Imagine she was begging him not to video. 50k o,Most women are naturally greedy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ex- Anambra PDP Chairman , Emeakayi, Busts Okija Gunmen Gang, Arrests Scores / How Do I Recover This Debt. / 5 Ways Your Kuda Account Can Get Hacked - Naija Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.