Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) (45229 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) / Robbers Who Disguises As NEPA Officials Caught, Tied And Beaten By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Obio4real(m): 3:00am On Sep 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6xgCclGlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNb3hB67Lc

A yet-to-be-identified male sex worker who disguises as a woman to carry out his illicit trade has been arrested in Ikeja, Lagos.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS correspondent reports that the man who hails from Okrika in Rivers State was arrested by a soldier who handed him over to the Lagos State Police Command.

The who soldier discovered that he was a man at one of the hook-up joints in Ikeja, accosted him.

He immediately took to his heels when he discovered that his identity has been uncovered.

When interrogated, he admitted that he is a man. He said he needed money to pay for his mother's hospital bill, adding that his mum who is in Port Harcourt had an accident which required an operation.

He said he is based in Lagos and usually plies his trade at night by standing by the roadside, waiting for 'customers'.

He confessed that he started the trade two months ago and that the men usually have sex with him through the anus.

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/09/video-male-prostitute-who-disguises-as-woman-arrested-in-lagos.html

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by stonemasonn: 3:07am On Sep 17, 2022
What's all these now, if it is illegal just charge him to court.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:10am On Sep 17, 2022
stonemasonn:
What's all these now, if it is illegal just charge him to court.

How can you say if it is illegal

You are seeing clearly it is an offence to dress up as a lady and even went as far as defrauding sex starving men in the public tongue.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by VictorDivine: 3:20am On Sep 17, 2022
The APC goverment has downed and crashed this country's economy that some youths can do anything to survive. You don't just blame the him, it's our government that has weaken this nation making many to crawl and not everyone has the willpower to endure and work legitimately. Mind you, I condemn the act and he should be punished but get your pvc and vote out APC by voting in Labour's Obidient.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Creamypie(m): 3:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Very irritating human being

22 Likes

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:26am On Sep 17, 2022
VictorDivine:
The APC goverment has downed and crashed this country's economy that some youths can do anything to survive. You don't just blame the him, it's our government that has weaken this nation making many to crawl and not everyone has the willpower to endure and work legitimately. Mind you, I condemn the act and he should be punished but get your pvc and vote out APC by voting in Labour's Obidient.

You are just ranting up and down.

Even labour party may not be a saviour after all tongue

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by ObamaMessi: 3:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Either this is an ipob terrorist or an afonja skull miner.
Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Stillwhites(m): 3:34am On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

STFU if you dont know what to say. Should we continue under the brutal governance of these failed party of criminals?

42 Likes

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by fman(m): 3:38am On Sep 17, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Abi?
Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by gaby(m): 4:01am On Sep 17, 2022
If you demonize and call for this ones head to be chopped off while you worship, adore, and praise Uju, I'll find a befitting name for you besides "hypocrite".

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Oshodipikin: 4:07am On Sep 17, 2022
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Oshodipikin:
grin

Upon all the dressing and the makeup

Bobo Rasky still get sense pass the mumu man tongue

2 Likes

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Ceenachi: 5:20am On Sep 17, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Zombie

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by kingthreat(m): 5:39am On Sep 17, 2022
VictorDivine:

The APC government is not the reason why a grown ass man spreads his anus to survive. If it is, why aren't you doing the same, or are you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Patriotsleague: 5:44am On Sep 17, 2022
Lagos state government must start removing these scums from Lagos, this is irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Antyislam: 5:56am On Sep 17, 2022
All this Yoruba Muslims male prostitutes self.

3 Likes

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by TheWolfen(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2022
These homosexuals are getting bolder by the day

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Snapchat: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2022
gaby:
If you demonize and call for this ones head to be chopped off while you worship, adore, and praise Uju, I'll find a befitting name for you besides "hypocrite".

Did Uju hide her sexual orientation?. Did she lie about her gender to have sex with straight women for money? Make una dey reason before dropping hot takes na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Mercury12(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2022
Castrate him and remove his anus. Then leave him alone.
All gay people deserve it undecided
eeithis:
no humanity in any of u she said her mother is sick una no even say mek una raise money for him just he's a man abi.... All of una wey dey cause this innocent young man go suffer ahswer

ANOTHER GAY BURSTED
grin
I refer to the male prostitute as a "He" you refer to him as a "She"

Is the prostitute a female? cheesy
I know u like him. wink
St*pid gay dey disguise dey form pity. Go and help him serve the 14 years imprisonment naw if you care so much. Don't persons seek help and people help them whenever they cry out? The bus driver that his car was bout to be auction didn't people came out to help him.
Get away from here joor. Dont forget to take your diapers.

4 Likes

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Mercury12(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2022
gaby:
I don't even support uju anya statement............. I have drop many critical comments in regards to her senseless outburst.
So on finding out she is a gay make me despise her person even more. . .
I have zero tolerance for gays.
If you one of them or sympathetic to them you better change your way undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Mercury12(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2022
VictorDivine:

BS rant
A man that is not a gay can't just straight up want other men to get in his butt hole for sex except he is an undercover gay. Then he can easy venture into the trade secretly.
Yes there are many things a man can do to survive other than being gay undecided which most men are currently doing okay
There is absolutely no excuses one can make for them because their ways are abominable and against Nature

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Iliveforever(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

So what should we do?
Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by gaby(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mercury12:
I don't even support uju anya statement............. I have drop many critical comments in regards to her senseless outburst.
So on finding out she is a gay make me despise her person even more. . .
I have zero tolerance for gays.
If you one of them or sympathetic to them you better change your way undecided

And I'm sure you are also critical of Boko Haram, Hisbah, and ISIS because they won't waste time decapitating you seeing you are not of their stock which makes you an infidel.

Now, tell me how you are any different from the above hate-filled cretins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by gaby(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Snapchat:

Did Uju hide her sexual orientation?. Did she lie about her gender to have sex with straight women for money? Make ins dey reason before dropping hot takes na.

I don't understand the French you conjured up there.

Come again?

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Mercury12(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
gaby:

And I'm sure you are also critical of Boko Haram, Hisbah, and ISIS because they won't waste time decapitating you seeing you are not of their stock which makes you an infidel.

Now, tell me how you are any different from the above hate-filled cretins.
You have change gear. The switch lol. You are making a nonsense comparation because what is bad is bad and no sane human will support boko haram just as the way they won't support arm robbery and homosexual lifestyle because they are not right.
You know what. Just come out of your closet and admit it. You a gay and a pathetic one at that undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Realmi: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin grin why him face and hand con dey qurell.....well na ashawo him do,, he no do ritual...why has bobrisky not been arrested

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by kereman1: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Is it even possible for one to fall for such gimmick?
Imagine u sight him, (without suspicion), accost him, u guys start talking from the voice and contenance u gonna definitely know something is wrong, cost niggah can't look u in the eyes, and he gonna keep adjusting himself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Streett: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Most of us weh dey Yab this nigga right here dey under Bob risky comment section dey call am “Dear” “Mommy of Lagos “ some of us dey even drop account number ..

Sheer Eye service… Hypocrisy

Na why most of us deserve this bad government and bad leaders…

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
imagine what allah would have done to him. (Al-Haqqah [69] : 32) Then into his anus, a chain whose length is seventy cubits will be insert."

Imagine the punishment allah has for disbelievers. How does he love the butt so much? why on earth would he want to target the anus?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdu Usman: Gunmen Shoot Bauchi Auditor-General, Kidnap His Son (Graphic Photo) / Here Are Videos That Are NOT From The Xenophobic Attacks / Rev Fr. Joseph Aketeh Bako Dies In Captivity In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.