Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! (42086 Views)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by swiftycool(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
@Ranti
Oh ok I get it. From all the arguments I can deduce that virgins are urged to just protect their hymen becos society expects that of them in order to wade of stds and emotional trauma.

But riddle me this like one self acclaimed virgin on some old nairaland thread who says she gives and gets head, gets 4uckd up d arse by various guys but never let's a man penetrate her kitty; how does she escape the emotional trauma or std. She's still a technically "virteous virgin" and deserves Ranti's respect right?

Bro. I like ur point of view, but I asure u if u have seen some virgins behind d curtains like some of us guys have, I promise u would have a change of mind and agree with me Virginity is Overrated!
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by itunu8(f): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
12 inches!:

And what the girl he eventually falls in love in is not a virgin. Or leme ask @ranti a simple question. Can u marry or date a girl who is not a virgin? Oya answer....You people are so out of touch with reality. Typical of nigerians sha...Always paying lipservice. Get real

He aint tellin u he wAnts ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin do or die ...cos well he can't tell ε̲̣̣̣̥ he Is ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin 'xcpt dat'. J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ kiddn aniwai..virginty Is ɑ̤̥̈̊ good fin but not necessarily ɑ̤̥̈̊ wife criteria, that was why  included 'virtous'which i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my opinion is of greater importance.well ɑ̤̥̈̊ man marryin ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin Is majorly luck  ɑ̤̥̈̊ gift from God..whoever finds Ȋ̝̊̅† Is fortunate
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by iykeG(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
Who Keep dis-virgining all the virgins turn dis-virgin-ed now then?..... You don't like virgins...see your mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
itunu_07: [color=#006600][/color]

He aint tellin u he wAnts ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin do or die ...cos well he can't tell ε̲̣̣̣̥ he Is ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin 'xcpt dat'. J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ kiddn aniwai..virginty Is ɑ̤̥̈̊ good fin but not necessarily ɑ̤̥̈̊ wife criteria, that was why  included 'virtous'which i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my opinion is of greater importance.well ɑ̤̥̈̊ man marryin ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin Is majorly luck  ɑ̤̥̈̊ gift from God..whoever finds Ȋ̝̊̅† Is fortunate
perhaps u do not know d meanin of virtues. A virtue is a positive behaviour connected with a deep,good, basic quality. Love, faith, honesty, paitience r all virtues because they are constant positive qualities. Any attitude that proofs any of these is also a virtue. Virginity does not proof that u have any of these virtues, it doesn't even proof u are disciplined cos u can leave ur hymen intact nd be recievin joysticks in ur mouth nd behind. Please use ur head, its meant 4 thinkin.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by DukeNija(m): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
onila: its a sin 2 have sex before marriage angry
You go fear Clergy-Woman Nah shocked
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
itunu_07: [color=#006600][/color]

He aint tellin u he wAnts ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin do or die ...cos well he can't tell ε̲̣̣̣̥ he Ȋ̝̊̅s ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin 'xcpt dat'. J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ kiddn aniwai..virginty Ȋ̝̊̅s ɑ̤̥̈̊ good fin but not necessarily ɑ̤̥̈̊ wife criteria, that was why  included 'virtous'which i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my opinion is of greater importance.well ɑ̤̥̈̊ man marryin ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin Ȋ̝̊̅s majorly luck  ɑ̤̥̈̊ gift from God..whoever finds Ȋ̝̊̅† Ȋ̝̊̅s fortunate

Thanks Itunu. Of course I will definitely prefer to marry a virgin. DEFINITELY. I rate virgins far above the promiscuous babes who don't know how to say no to a randy guy. There are so many issues that you have to deal with if you marry a non-virgin. Psychological, emotional, trust issues, etc. So many that I would prefer to spare myself the headache. But I BELIEVE EVERYBODY DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE. But I definitely prefer a Virgin. They are disciplined, I can easily trust them )if they can say no inspite of societal pressures, they are more likely to say no after marriage. My preference is VIRGIN. THEY ARE THE BEST. GIVE ME A GOD FEARING VIRGIN ANYTIME ANYDAY. ONE WHO LOVES AND SERVES GOD WITH ALL HER HEART. AND I AM IN HEAVEN (PUN INTENDED). VIRGINS ROCK. THEY ARE TOO MUCH. THEY ARE THE BEST. AND IF YOU ARE A VIRGIN, KEEP ON FLYING HIGH AND DON'T LET NO HATER TAKE YOU DOWN. YOU ARE APPRECIATED.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2012
swiftycool: @Ranti
Oh ok I get it. From all the arguments I can deduce that virgins are urged to just protect their hymen becos society expects that of them in order to wade of stds and emotional trauma.

But riddle me this like one self acclaimed virgin on some old nairaland thread who says she gives and gets head, gets 4uckd up d arse by various guys but never let's a man penetrate her kitty; how does she escape the emotional trauma or std. She's still a technically "virteous virgin" and deserves Ranti's respect right?

Bro. I like ur point of view, but I asure u if u have seen some virgins behind d curtains like some of us guys have, I promise u would have a change of mind and agree with me Virginity is Overrated!

Pally, a pure virgin keeps herself until marriage (herself...HERSELF - not part of herself). The ones you see behind the curtains are not pure virgins. If you have sex through the anus, you are technically no longer a virgin. In fact, that is freaking disgusting I dont want to think about it. A VIRGIN KEEPS HERSELF.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by swiftycool(m): 5:32am On Jun 18, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

Pally, a pure virgin keeps herself until marriage (herself...HERSELF - not part of herself). The ones you see behind the curtains are not pure virgins. If you have sex through the anus, you are technically no longer a virgin. In fact, that is freaking disgusting I dont want to think about it. A VIRGIN KEEPS HERSELF.
Hahahaha so my argument is right u could get married to a virgin who is exactly like the one I described and there is NO way on Earth u can check, after all the precious hymen is there, ur not thinking about it doesn't let the fact go away!

Virginity doesn't prove sh*t because most are secretly PROMISCOUS VIRGINS! Who are involved in stuff as I described and if u found out this about them won't u rather prefer an honest "virteous" non-virgin to that?! If u think am lying get to find out if the virgins who have boyfriends around u or if their bf wud confess. Remember spermz can enter a woman by 3ways not just 1!

Yes there R some all round good ones but many more are not worth it cos even though their hymen is intact they R sluttier in every other way than many non virgins which u cannot check, therefore I still maintain my argument- OVERRATED!!!
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by justsmile(f): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2012
rokiatu:
You are a guy? Oh wow you just won a fan in me. shocked shocked shocked shocked
yea.... am also a fan now! lol
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2012
my fellow babes, its a very good experience to marry as a virgin, i have heard 101 goodnews on that, your husband will give 100% respect and in turn you will ever give him 100% and love cos he is the only one that made you enjoy that which God designed for couples.

PEOPLE WHO HAS LOOSED THEI VIRGINITY WILL ALWAYS BE LOOKING FOR CONVERTS" CAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS, THEY WILL NEVER GIVE YOU ANY GOOD ADVERSE, MEN THAT HAD DISVIRGIN A LOT WILL NEVER CHERISH IT COS ITS NEVER A NEW THING TO THEM.

THEY WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU THAY YOU ARE DECEIVING YOUR SELF, YOU ARE WAISTING YOUR TIME, YOU ARE NOT GETING YOUNGER, YOU ARE MISSING A LOT,BLA BLA BLA BLA, BLAAAAAAAAAAAA........., ALL LIES DONT MIND THEM, THEY ARE JUST JEALOUSOOOOOO.
KEEP IT, GUIDE IT, DONT TAMPER WITH, SO THAT IT WILL BE VALUED AT THE RIGHT TIME, CHEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by justsmile(f): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2012
ayosmiles: my daughter will be free to decide what she wants when she is old enough whether to b sexualy active or otherwise. I don't detest virgins i just don't place a value on it. Ur being a virgin will not make me want u if u lack good manners nd stop paintin nonvirgins as indisciplined or lose. what does sex have to do with discipline. A lose girl is one with multiple sx partners nd unhealthy sexual attitudes like not usin contraceptives. U can be a nonvirgin nd be more disciplined. Its just like sayin because too much sugar causes pile u now say sugar is bad. Dude d only way u can win dis argument is to use religion nd culture, and both are created by human beings.

my dear, just want to correct the bolded sentence as regard to the topic. Pls if u read the original post, u will find out that its my 'wonderful' OP that came here bashing virgins nt the other way round! Since i joined nairaland, it has always been some felas coming here to just bash virgins! I am yet to see some virgins come here and bash non- virgins. everyone is entitled to be proud of who they are and they way they have chosen to live. So why come here and bash virginity?!!! Pls live and let live! If them virgins are making mouth about their virginity, how is that a skin pain?! they are proud of themselves for keeping to them self! Pls am proud of Virgins especially when coupled with character, knowledge, poise, and a great personality!!! If u aint proud of them, thats is ur biz, but pls don't bash them!!! Cheers!
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by justsmile(f): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2012
ayosmiles: U just won't get it. Virginity is not what makes u successful in life. Look at d most successful women in d world. Havin pleasure does not mean u are not responsible. Do hilary nd merkel have to be virgins b4 they got there. Stay there and don't live life 2 d fullest. Gals keep self servicin in ur closet while more socialy conscious folks enjoy their lives with wisdom nd live good lives. The world is changin, pls stay yoked to tradition. Just don't wake up 2morow nd say u have missed nd ur life is borin

my dear....... so enjoying life and having good pleasure is all about sex?!!! undecided..... hmmmmm.... if u say so! but jus tnote that there is far more to life than sex!!! just b'cos a single says no to sex does not mean that his/her life is boring! enough said!
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by justsmile(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2012
12 inches!:

And what the girl he eventually falls in love in is not a virgin. Or leme ask @ranti a simple question. Can u marry or date a girl who is not a virgin? Oya answer....You people are so out of touch with reality. Typical of nigerians sha...Always paying lipservice. Get real

ohh shush!!! my Issue here is with the bolded sentence! mind u.....its not just a nigerian thing!!! even your white 'gods' are looking for ways to portray morality in their society! so unfortunate that wrong is being turned to right and right to wrong! Civilization is not all about moral decadence!
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by justsmile(f): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: my fellow babes, its a very good experience to marry as a virgin, i have heard 101 goodnews on that, your husband will give 100% respect and in turn you will ever give him 100% and love cos he is the only one that made you enjoy that which God designed for couples.

PEOPLE WHO HAS LOOSED THEI VIRGINITY WILL ALWAYS BE LOOKING FOR CONVERTS" CAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS, THEY WILL NEVER GIVE YOU ANY GOOD ADVERSE, MEN THAT HAD DISVIRGIN A LOT WILL NEVER CHERISH IT COS ITS NEVER A NEW THING TO THEM.

THEY WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU THAY YOU ARE DECEIVING YOUR SELF, YOU ARE WAISTING YOUR TIME, YOU ARE NOT GETING YOUNGER, YOU ARE MISSING A LOT,BLA BLA BLA BLA, BLAAAAAAAAAAAA........., ALL LIES DONT MIND THEM, THEY ARE JUST JEALOUSOOOOOO.
KEEP IT, GUIDE IT, DONT TAMPER WITH, SO THAT IT WILL BE VALUED AT THE RIGHT TIME, CHEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS
tnks lady!
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
swiftycool:
Hahahaha so my argument is right u could get married to a virgin who is exactly like the one I described and there is NO way on Earth u can check, after all the precious hymen is there, ur not thinking about it doesn't let the fact go away!

Virginity doesn't prove sh*t because most are secretly PROMISCOUS VIRGINS! Who are involved in stuff as I described and if u found out this about them won't u rather prefer an honest "virteous" non-virgin to that?! If u think am lying get to find out if the virgins who have boyfriends around u or if their bf wud confess. Remember spermz can enter a woman by 3ways not just 1!

Yes there R some all round good ones but many more are not worth it cos even though their hymen is intact they R sluttier in every other way than many non virgins which u cannot check, therefore I still maintain my argument- OVERRATED!!!

While you have a point, it does not distract from my message. At the end of the day, there are different levels of purity. I am sure if you meet a babe who says she has slept with 1000 guys, YOU WILL NOT MARRY HER. But there are higher levels of purity too. From bleeping 1000 guys to bleeping 50 to bleeping 2. Choose your tolerance level. A virgin who has KEPT HERSELF is the best and is never ever overrated. She is actually underrated. You seem to be missing the point. This us not about hymen. THIS IS ABOUT KEEPING HERSELF IN TOTALITY. She is the best and can never ever be said to have been dominated by any guy in any way. Even if she has done one or two things, she has not overly exposed herself to what those sleeping around have. She is still LESS likely to have STDs, get pregnant and have multiple abortions and if she starts keeping herself in totality, she remains the very very best. And my advice to babes is simple. KEEP YASELF IN TOTALITY. SEX IS OVERRATED. IT TAKES FIVE MINUTES AND I GURANTEE YOU IT IS BETTER WITH YOUR HUSBAND THAN A RANDY GUY. When you do it with a randy guy, you have so much to worry about - and it just drains you emotionally and physically. BUT WHEN U DO IT WITH YOUR HUSBY, somebody that has acepted you enough to decide to spend the rest of your life with you, you have absolutely no fear of rejection. SO ZIP IT UP. VIRGINS, U ARE MISSING NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And when you marry, I gurantee you, it is much sweeter, you have absolute peace of mind. VIRGINS ARE THE VERY VERY BEST. One of your fans signs this. smiley
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: my fellow babes, its a very good experience to marry as a virgin, i have heard 101 goodnews on that, your husband will give 100% respect and in turn you will ever give him 100% and love cos he is the only one that made you enjoy that which God designed for couples.

OLIOFGLADNESS, you are so on point and you hit the nail on the head. As in, everything you said is 100% correct. Keep your virginity babe. You are the very very best and I assure you, you are currently missing nothing. Cheers dear and be the best you can ever be.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by itunu8(f): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
ayosmiles: perhaps u do not know d meanin of virtues. A virtue is a positive behaviour connected with a deep,good, basic quality. Love, faith, honesty, paitience r all virtues because they are constant positive qualities. Any attitude that proofs any of these is also a virtue. Virginity does not proof that u have any of these virtues, it doesn't even proof u are disciplined cos u can leave ur hymen intact nd be recievin joysticks in ur mouth nd behind. Please use ur head, its meant 4 thinkin.

Aw can i strt teachin u 'word usage' απϑ definitions ...Φkγ̲̣̣̥ check this  say. Somethin about definition 2 and 3...let's seee if Ɣøû have any other thing Τ̅☺ say

vir·tue
[vur-choo]
-n.
1. moral excellence; goodness; righteousness.
2. conformity of one's life and conduct to moral and ethical principles; uprightness; rectitude.
3. chastity; virginity: to lose one's virtue.
4. a particular moral excellence.
5. a good or admirable quality or property: the virtue of knowing one's weaknesses.
6. effective force; power or potency: a charm with the virtue of removing warts.
7. an order of angels.
8. manly excellence; valor.

-Idioms
9. by reason of; because of: to act by virtue of one's legitimate authority.
10. to make the best of a difficult or unsatisfactory situation.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by itunu8(f): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
ayosmiles: perhaps u do not know d meanin of virtues. A virtue is a positive behaviour connected with a deep,good, basic quality. Love, faith, honesty, paitience r all virtues because they are constant positive qualities. Any attitude that proofs any of these is also a virtue. Virginity does not proof that u have any of these virtues, it doesn't even proof u are disciplined cos u can leave ur hymen intact nd be recievin joysticks in ur mouth nd behind. Please use ur head, its meant 4 thinkin.

Well, only ɑ̤̥̈̊n easy fool would believe such ɑ̤̥̈̊ woman Is still ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊'t forget its not confirmed unless its broken.if ɑ̤̥̈̊ woman can have sex i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the ass or mouth i seee no reason why she can't do Ȋ̝̊̅† i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the right place, just dosnt make sense cos there aint no sense of moral i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her. ☺n̶̲̥̅̊ this point Is where i readily disagree with Ranti ' virgins Är€ not necessarially the best people around'. Frankly  kinda prefer ɑ̤̥̈̊ couple of my non-virgin frinds Τ̅☺ some virgin ones for some reasons. What we should celebrate i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin aint the presence of the hymen, but the drive, attitude, απϑ vigour that propells such decisions like rising above societal pressures απϑ the rest..
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
justsmile:

my dear....... so enjoying life and having good pleasure is all about sex?!!! undecided..... hmmmmm.... if u say so! but jus tnote that there is far more to life than sex!!! just b'cos a single says no to sex does not mean that his/her life is boring! enough said!
u got me wrong. Living a good life is not connected to virginity just as its not dependent on sex alone. I did not imply dat life is all about sex.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by justsmile(f): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
ayosmiles: u got me wrong. Living a good life is not connected to virginity just as its not dependent on sex alone. I did not imply dat life is all about sex.

kk. tnx for clearing that!!!
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
itunu_07:

Well, only ɑ̤̥̈̊n easy fool would believe such ɑ̤̥̈̊ woman Is still ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊'t forget its not confirmed unless its broken.if ɑ̤̥̈̊ woman can have sex i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the ass or mouth i seee no reason why she can't do Ȋ̝̊̅† i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the right place, just dosnt make sense cos there aint no sense of moral i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her. ☺n̶̲̥̅̊ this point Is where i readily disagree with Ranti ' virgins Är€ not necessarially the best people around'. Frankly  kinda prefer ɑ̤̥̈̊ couple of my non-virgin frinds Τ̅☺ some virgin ones for some reasons. What we should celebrate i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin aint the presence of the hymen, but the drive, attitude, απϑ vigour that propells such decisions like rising above societal pressures απϑ the rest..
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
itunu_07:

Well, only ɑ̤̥̈̊n easy fool would believe such ɑ̤̥̈̊ woman Ȋ̝̊̅s still ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin D̶̲̥̅̊☺n̶̲̥̅̊'t forget its not confirmed unless its broken.if ɑ̤̥̈̊ woman can have sex i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the ass or mouth i seee no reason why she can't do Ȋ̝̊̅† i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the right place, just dosnt make sense cos there aint no sense of moral i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her. ☺n̶̲̥̅̊ this point Ȋ̝̊̅s where i readily disagree with Ranti ' virgins Är€ not necessarially the best people around'. Frankly  kinda prefer ɑ̤̥̈̊ couple of my non-virgin frinds Τ̅☺ some virgin ones for some reasons. What we should celebrate i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ɑ̤̥̈̊ virgin aint the presence of the hymen, but the drive, attitude, απϑ vigour that propells such decisions like rising above societal pressures απϑ the rest..

I agree. Being a virgin does not mean that you are humble, nice, kind, etc etc. But means you respect yourself not to go about messing up your life, toying with unnecessary risks. When I say they are the best I mean it from the point of view that though they are not perfect and nobody is perfect, they have a solid foundation of discipline and self control (in spite of societal pressures that they can build on. Proverbs 16:32 says Better to be patient than powerful; better to have self-control than to conquer a city. A babe who has self control is the best because though she is not perfect, when she learns new habits, new approaches, new ideas, her self control and discipline will help her use them effectively. Nobody is perfect. But if you have the right potential, you can keep on growing. I still maintain virgins are the best. Give me a virgin and I will teach her new and biblical wisdom, and I guarantee you, she will be second to none. Keep your virginity babes till you marry . You will never regret it.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ranti Fadahunsi:

I agree. Being a virgin does not mean that you are humble, nice, kind, etc etc. But means you respect yourself not to go about messing up your life, toying with unnecessary risks. When I say they are the best I mean it from the point of view that though they are not perfect and nobody is perfect, they have a solid foundation of discipline and self control (in spite of societal pressures that they can build on. Proverbs 16:32 says Better to be patient than powerful; better to have self-control than to conquer a city. A babe who has self control is the best because though she is not perfect, when she learns new habits, new approaches, new ideas, her self control and discipline will help her use them effectively. Nobody is perfect. But if you have the right potential, you can keep on growing. I still maintain virgins are the best. Give me a virgin and I will teach her new and biblical wisdom, and I guarantee you, she will be second to none. Keep your virginity babes till you marry . You will never regret it.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Ybutterfly: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
El Guapo: In movies and even in conversations between friends there is a lot of debate about whether or not one should attempt to sleep with a virgin, or even seek them out. Men are generally much more interested in the experience than women are, but there are a lot of people who are interested in sleeping with someone who is not at all sexually experienced. Before you seek out someone who is a virgin you should consider some reasons that you may not want to have sex with someone who is a virgin. While it might seem like a great idea right now, after you consider these facts you might want to think again or at least think about who it is that you are considering sleeping with.

They are not sexually experienced. If you like good sex you may find that sex with someone who is not experienced is not at all good. The reason for this is that they don’t have the experience that is needed to be a good lover. While they may have good intentions you may find that their movements in the sack are pretty darn awkward.

There is the potential for them to freak out a bit. Losing your virginity is a pretty big deal in the eyes of most people, and for this reason you may want to avoid sleeping with someone who is a virgin. They may have a little emotional melt down before, during, and even after the sexual experience. If you don’t want front row seats to such a freak out, you are better off leaving all of the sexually inexperienced alone!

3. Chances are that the person that you sleep with who is a virgin will become attached to you. Unless you are serious about this person and don’t mind them becoming emotionally attached to you, you should probably avoid being the person that they lose their virginity to. Not only will they become attached to you, you will always have 1st place in their sexual history.

These are some pretty important reasons that you shouldn’t sleep with a virgin. At the very least, you should look over these facts and really consider whether or not being with someone who is a virgin is the right move for you, and them. When you are dealing with someone who is just not all that experienced with sex it can just cause a lot of different problems. You may find that there is a whirlwind of emotional and physical things to deal with that you just aren’t ready to deal with, at least not with this specific person. Think before you act, no matter how cool the idea seems to you.
cheesy

^^^^^na wa ooo cheesy
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by dudubynature: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
Recycled topic undecided
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
./j
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
itunu_07:

Yep....And finally someone with a lot of sense comes along... Yes the drive to knw what u want and go for it is a virtue and I cn celebrate that but I won't celebrate any hymen....I dnt hate virgins either. I just think the idea of seeing a virgin and believing she is all good and perfect as oppose to other non virgins is crap. What is MORE important is a person's character.

GF: hey, do u knw I'm a virgin?
12 inches: great. Why? Considering it's so difficult to be one dis days
GF reply 1: becos my mum told me so (CRAP...At ur age u dnt still av a mind of ur own)
OR
GF reply 2: My culture and religion says so (I can live with that)
OR
GF reply 3: I'm a decent girl ( discombulated bullcrap. How do I knw u're decented because u're a virgin. You might as well lose ur virginity later and start sleeping around like a dog)
OR
GF reply 4: It's my personal principle and I want to give myself as a gift to my hubby on our wedding nite. ( I can also live with that)
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by 49cents(m): 4:45am On Jun 19, 2012
Obviously everyone is defending their own, but it appears the non-virgins cant help the freshness that posters like Ranti and Onila and the the lke have brought to what was suppossed to be a virgin bashing thread....evidently all its not going as expected with the new nairaland generation of virginity haters, who are bent on bursting the bubble of the virgin defenders.

One thing about truth is that it is immutable no matter how we don't like it....saying that virgins could be lazy, haughty,have poor inter-personal skills and the hymen between their thighs don't count for much in the global scheme of their persnality...that is a fact, yet that does not mean that pre-marital sex belongs to a matter of choice....is slapping your mother or killing another human also a matter of choice? thats the more fundamental issue.

For the fact that i am a succeesful entreprenuer does not make it okay doe me to be engaged in Illicit s.exual behaviour. Material and career xuccess have now become a benchmark for evaluating the progress of the human person.....i say this too to the virginity apologists who make assumme that: PRESENCE OF HYMEN = MATERIAL AND CARRER SUCCESS + MARITAL HAPPINESS.

True Virginity is principally about a wholesome view about the sexuality faculties of my person, which is directly linked with the perception of my person, my depths, the true needs of my heart, which are truth, beauty, justice and happiness. Where this linkage is lacking you see a lot of inordinate stuff that the virgin bashers are pointing to, which is pretty factual, yet it could never be reasonable for them to throw the baby and the bath water away.

Virginity must never be reduced to the preservation of a of a piece of flesh OR the absence of co.itus in a physical encounter, yet true virginity is perfected when the physical and psychological(sexual) had never been tampered which is a "feat" which is rarely 1000%. We must all strive to give in daily more to the high demands of our hearts, which transcends the seeking of intimacy in sad absence of pure human affection.

Human sex that is not linked with the quality of love (which is what makes humans human) is like two mammals mating and thats not how we wer created!
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by ayosmiles(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2012
Sexual freedom does not mean u sleep with any body that comes along. It means u have taken responsibiliy to make ur sexual decisions by reasonin it out nd intuition without be subjected to societal prejudice or religious bigotry. A sexualy liberated person can be a virgin or non. This is even a form of discipline cos nobody can make u do anythin u don't wanna do under any pressure. Such persons are not caught unawares, they dont easily fall prey to rape nd they know what they are gettin into if they decide 2 have sex. They are clean nd protected from stds cos they don't indulge in risky sexual behavious. Those are d virgins of d 21st century not d ones with hymen. I don't hate virgins, i just think it unneccesary nd i love both virgins nd nonvirgins equally. D world is changin. At a time, polygamy was cool, even in d bible.
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2012
The Bible states a true fact: The race is not to the swift, the battle is not to the strong, but time and chance happens to them all. TIME AND CHANCE. The most brilliant guy in the class may not be the riches in the class. But his hardwork will give him a better chance at success than the lazy guy stabbing classes. The most beautiful babe in the class may not marry the most handsome guy on earth. But her beauty gives her a better chance of guys chasing her than the ugly babe. There are no gurantees in Life. If you are the best in Maths and you are average in other subjects, what you should do is maintaining your performance in mathematics and improve in other areas.

1) Virgins are the best in terms of sexual purity. A virgin is a babe that has decided to keep herself until marriage.
2) If you are a virgin and you are not a good cook, not doing well academically, etc. YOU CAN WORK ON THAT AND GET BETTER. BUT ONE YOU LOSE YOUR VITGINITY< YOU CAN NEVER GET THAT BACK.
3) If you are a virgin, you have absolute peace of mind. No STDs. No unwanted pregnancies (I know many single mothers. Was jisting with one yesterday and she lamented the mistakes of her past cos all the guys she has met run from her once they know she has a child!!!). No emotional damage from giving yourself wholly to a guy and you are at his mercy if he rejects you and you have to do everything to please him just to retain him. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!! Place a VALUE on yourself and live true to the value.
4) Virginity is not about hymen. If your hymen is still intact, congratulations!!! But not all babes medically have hymen. Virginity is about the PRINCIPLE OF VALUING YOURSELF, KEEPING YOURSELF UNTIL A MAN WHO LOVES YOU ENOUGH TO WAIT FOR U PUTS A RING ON IT.
5) If a man loves you and truly loves you, HE WILL WAIT. If he wants sex now, HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU. Otherwise why are you disvirgined and not still dating the guy who disvirgined you. Sex as a proof of love is a lie from the pit of hell. If he loves you, he will wait.
6) There are no gurantees in life. The race is not to the swift, the batle is not to the strong. So being a virgin does not mean you will be a good accountant. In fact, there is no basis for comparism. Why compare the presecence of self control and discipline to being a good and successful career woman? that is bollocks. No basis for comparison. I know babes who want to be house wives, revrernd sisters, etc. No basis for comparison there. Pure bollocks. Please dont let any body fool you with that comparison. LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY DOES NOT GURANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNTANT EITHER!!!! THEIR IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN THE TWO. While being disciplined will help you in all you do in life, if you don't want to be a career woman and you want to work in a charity organisation, do what gives your life purpose and meaning
7) There are some things we cannot control and somethings we can control in life. I know people that smoke indian hemp and are doing very well in their career. But I know many more that smoke indian hemp and their life is messed up. Why risk smoking indian hemp because you see one or two people doing it successfully. I know one aristo babe that is married (but the husband is a runs man). They are 'happily married' in a way. Some babes do it and get away with it. But if you are a babe, why take the risk? You may not survive it. You can control what goes on between your legs. EXERCISE THAT CONTROL. Self control is the only thing that separates humans from animals. A Virgin who keeps herself exercises self control. And she is the very best. If you have self control, you can succeed at anything. Because discipline is the fundamental requirement that any organisation, school, wants first. KEPP YOUR VIRGINITY. YOU CAN NEVER REGRET IT. AND YOU ARE THE BEST.
9) This is for the virgins out there. Guys that want to add to their number of babes they have slept with will tell you what is beneficial to them (your virginity is worthless). Babes that have messed up their life will tell you what will make you join them (virginity dey get person job for Shell??). Babes, never ever listen to them. Their arguement is worthless. They will never tell you about the risks you put yourself through if you lose your virginity. And let me tell you one truth - ONCE YOU DO IT, IT IS VERY VERY HARD TO STOP!!!! I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP AND TAKES THE GRACE OF GOD. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!! If you have to change your friends, change them. Anybody giving you an advice that does not add value to your life should not be your friend. There are many good babes and guys out there who will look out for you. Look for them. Keep your virginity. Give it to your husband. Marry the RIGHT guy. You will never ever regret it.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by RantiFadahunsi: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2012
q
Re: Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2012
Yep....he said. Yep ayosmiles said it. At a particular time in the not to far pas, polygamy was the in it. But nw even many muslims though their religion allows them to marry more than one wife still marry one wife. So things are changing. Yes a girl cn take a decision to remain a virgin till she gets married but that won't make me rate anoda one who was nt a virgin when she got married lower than her. What is important still remains maintaining the home and having a happy and peaceful family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence / Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.