Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. (2000 Views)

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / Family In Disarray As Boy Disown Mum, Marries Father’s Side Chick In Bori / Moment A Lady Stormed The Workplace Of Father's Side Chic To Harrass Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by Ochason(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2022
In my own family I don't care if they exist. They only mind there own and wants to hear about ur down fall and laugh at you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by Bizstud: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2022
Ochason:
In my own family I don't care if they exist. They only mind there own and wants to hear about ur down fall and laugh at you.

Op: it's relative not general though mostly. Na the same shoe both of us dey sha wink

I've seen people whose paternal side cares alot for them

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by madridguy(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2022
If your mom is wicked to your father's family, don't expect them to like her or her children.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Entitlement Mentality is one BIG problem with lots of Nigerians/Africans.

OP, Instead of you to Hustle and make Money for urself, you are waiting for 'Family care'.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by Nemesis0147(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
You lie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by InfinityFabric: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nah, this one na your own people ooo

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by Samfloxin(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Some do care, from my maternal side , nobody get money

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by jeromestarks: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
It's a lie. They will care if your father married your mom as a virgin. I am not shitting you, I am very serious.
Everyone values a virgin and her fruit; I can not say same for a woman who has slept with many men and can't really tell the real father of her children.

Would you as an uncle care for a child that you don't really know if it's your brother's or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by DonJuan1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
On the flip side, one person’s Father’s side that doesn’t care is another person’s Mother’s side that cares. There is a puzzle here.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by ibechris(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
It is not general but I totally agree with u.

My uncles will rather enslave u than to see u succeed.

Talking from experience,one of my uncles substituted my name for a job for his girl friend and that resulted to a big fight that day between him and his wife.

Even the man that gave us that slot was shocked till this day.

It was hell in the house that day...I can never forget that very night.

Most Uncles from father side can be very nasty,wicked and competitive just to ensure no help would ever come from them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by CedarHoldings: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Did you kill him, because he can eventually kill you
ibechris:
It is not general but I totally agree with u.

My uncles will rather enslave u than to see u succeed.

Talking from experience,one of uncles substituted my name for a job for his girl friend and that resulted to a big fight that day between him and his wife.

Even the man that gave us that slot was shocked till this day.

It was hell in the house that day...I can never forget that very night.

Most Uncles from father side can be very nasty,wicked and competitive just to ensure no help would ever come from them.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by Centrallock: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lol in my own case, father's side oh, mother's side oh no one cares..

I went to school for five years and never got a phone call from any to even know how i was..

Okay to cut it short in all my days so far in life i have never gotten a kobo from either mother's or father's relations..

Lol some of my friends that always feel entitled, getting angry the money given to then by thier uncle, aunties are just so lucky and fortunate and they don't even know that..

I have once or twice gifted my cousins money but personally i have never experienced it in my life time..

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by headbasher96(m): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
if u care o fine if u no care o na u sabi i dont sit and wait for people to care for me chase the brick once its there even snakes go love u
Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by ibechris(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
CedarHoldings:
Did you kill him, because he can eventually kill you

I ended up getting a job which non of them can lay claim of.

I can't kill him and why should I?

The only thing I owe them is to become successful and that has been my goal and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by BenjaminDomer: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Na now you know? grin
Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by bdon123(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Its normal....tread wit care wen dealing wit fada side family.They hav alot of entitlement mentality.
Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by yyba: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ochason:
i wish i can see any native doctor to tell me i should bring any of my uncle and aunt's in my father side, by the grace of god i will donate all of them for sacrifice. Idiotic set of uncle and so called aunt's undecided angry
Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by Nicepoker(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lazy op looking for paternal family care. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by shantti(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
My uncle that lives in Nigeria here with me don't even know my name. He saw me at an occasion and was staring at me. He said to me
u have my brother's face, who r u? I shock

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by LEGALSER: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ochason:

Same with mine. They don't care at all. Me sef no care cheesy grin cheesy whether Dem dey exist, I no know grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by Dalil8: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
madridguy:
If your mom is wicked to your father's family, don't expect them to like her or her children.

This!!
Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by FahBuLous: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Families from both sides.. All of them na rubbish
Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by Ulunne777(f): 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
It depends ont the relationship your parents had with them especially your mom.

For me we are close on both sides
Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by Slynation(m): 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
It's a lie. They will care if your father married your mom as a virgin. I am not shitting you, I am very serious.
Everyone values a virgin and her fruit; I can not say same for a woman who has slept with many men and can't really tell the real father of her children.

Would you as an uncle care for a child that you don't really know if it's your brother's or not?
what a point, so you mean to say your father told his brother/s that your mother is a virgin or not after sleeping with her...I'm hearing things
Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by LordIsaac(m): 12:08am On Aug 29, 2022
I noticed!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:22am On Aug 29, 2022
Slynation:
what a point, so you mean to say your father told his brother/s that your mother is a virgin or not after sleeping with her...I hearing things
I don't know but anytime a man marries a woman a virgin. The news must spread one way or the other. Men like to boast that they were the ones to deflower their wives. They tell their daughters and sons, friends, some use it to preach in church. Then their friends tell other friends and the sons and daughters boast about it to their cousins and from cousins to aunties and uncles. What I'm saying in essence is that the news must circulate. It could even be the man's mother boasting about her daughter in law. So please don't just write off that possibility

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / “it Is Not Easy To Have 2 Girlfriends” – Nigerian Man Flaunts His Women / Do You Think Doggy Style Is A Godly Act?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.