Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. (38397 Views)

Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures) / Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? / How Much Does It Cost To Watch Football at Viewing Centres In Your Hood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by tee4naija(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Football lovers. Kindly provide the names of clubs any of these men supports.
1. Mark Zuckerberg
2. Jeff Bezos
3. Elon Musk
4. Bill Gates
5. Aliko Dangote
6. Vladimir Putin
7. Emmanuel Macron

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by YeePeyHaa: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
The day devil thought he knew everything was the day he fell

(Whatever you know, still) be humble.

And don't point fingers at people that they are mumu or that you get brain pass them, the tables can turn at any time. We all need each other. It's only God that is omnipotent and doesn't need anyone to thrive. The wise needs the foolish to lead, without foolish people there can't be wise people!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Solace77: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
It's funny seriously.
I have a guy who knows nothing about modern football, yet he plays football.
If asked to mention players, Ballack, Kagawa, Drogba, Ronaldinho, that will be his reply.
I'll be like, what century is this guy from

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by einsteine(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Some of them are busy watching Kdrama, Manga/Anime and Telemundo.

Spits.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by FarmTech(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
I am one of such men. Life is not boring at all. As a book worm, I find great pleasure in reading science and tech stuffs, improving my website or developing business ideas. I hate football with passion. Very boring.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by mcameo: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Very boring to the core. Na men like that dey wash his girlfriend's pants and bras.

*Spits on his head*

Don't be daft, he probably plays or watch other sports.

I find it difficult to understand, how twenty two adult men run around a ball, it's a primitive distraction, how would I watch men making millions of dollars and you that can't feed a day, become excited when you see them running around with a ball, have you seen the flint stone cartoons, playing with a stone ball.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't watch football but I know wetin dey sup there pass those that watch it. I follow up with news around the globe. Anything readable I read even mystic books join.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Dpundict: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
With my full chest will I say it that I don't watch football either for pleasure or otherwise. My future will have all the dstv time she wants because I will have no time for her to do a remote control handover ceremony.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:
Happy Sunday nairalanders.

I can't believe there are still men who don't watch football or know nothing about sports.

I was watching who wants to be a millionaire and this particular question was thrown to this guy.. I couldn't believe the guy didn't know the answer. Baba was totally confused and speechless. He even requested in using one of his lifeline options by calling a friend. Omo! I just dey laugh. And the answer is B. I have to capture the moment.

I can't do without watching sports especially football, boxing and wrestling. There's no question you will throw at me about football or other sport games that I won't give you an accurate answer. I know all football leagues competition round the world even Nigeria premier league I do follow up too.

Football is fun especially when you're arguing, teasing, defending, laughing, throwing banters at each other's club while drinking your cold beer.

Even here on nairaland when there's a live match update, I do visit the thread because I always enjoy the banter fans throw at each other.. It really fun.

Those of you that don't watch football or know nothing about sports.. Please how do you spend your weekends? How do you live your life? Is life not boring for you guys? Please I need to know.

Lol. I watched the episode jare. The guy wasn't just into current affairs from his performance. I myself don't watch soccer but I knew the answer to that question.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Ovieemmanuel: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Keep shut,,,, it's not everyone that have passion for football,,that guy u re insulting might be better than you in other things you have no knowledge of,,,does that make you an illiterate too?,,,,make una dey think with una head for once. undecided
thank you very useless post. Whether the M.O.D no dey think somtimes I dont know what does football get to do with reality of life. So the fact that he does ot have interest on ball does he make him less a man?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Arrowss(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't watch football, yet if I were in his shoes, I wd get the answer right, with common sense, the U and E wd have given me hint that we are talking about European football game. Again, because am familia with continents and their countries, it will help in such case, more so, I love other sports and I participate in them including the indoor games, and I watch them when I get the opportunity, I also play football well when I get the opportunity, but yet, I dnt watch football match both on tv and in real life neither do I bet. Am sure there are some guys like me.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by jikins(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
MNDY:

I disagree.

In football, a team comprises of many players to assess their individual skills making it all fun the more.

You disagree because you have what is called narrow vision. So basketball is played by one player ba? Or they don't have individual skills. Rugby or American football nkor? Baseball is played by one person. Even in esports like valorant and the likes.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by BeanmanX(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Stop following me around and mentioning me.

Even with a different moniker, you're still obsessed. Can't you help it?
Gbe enu eh soun,,,,Melap is giving u wotowoto.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by rayval(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:

I can't believe there are still men who don't watch football or know nothing about sports.

I was watching who wants to be a millionaire and this particular question was thrown to this guy.. I couldn't believe the guy didn't know the answer. Baba was totally confused and speechless. He even requested in using one of his lifeline options by calling a friend. Omo! I just dey laugh. And the answer is B. I have to capture the moment.

I can't do without watching sports especially football, boxing and wrestling. There's no question you will throw at me about football or other sport games that I won't give you an accurate answer. I know all football leagues competition round the world even Nigeria premier league I do follow up too.

Football is fun especially when you're arguing, teasing, defending, laughing, throwing banters at each other's club while drinking your cold beer.

Even here on nairaland when there's a live match update, I do visit the thread because I always enjoy the banter fans throw at each other.. It really fun.

Those of you that don't watch football or know nothing about sports.. Please how do you spend your weekends? How do you live your life? Is life not boring for you guys? Please I need to know.

I can’t believe there are men who don’t own race bikes,

I can’t believe there are men who don’t play chess

I can’t believe there are men who don’t do this and that…

Since when does knowing a thing about football has anything to do with being a man..

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by kingdestiny(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Keep shut,,,, it's not everyone that have passion for football,,that guy u re insulting might be better than you in other things you have no knowledge of,,,does that make you an illiterate too?,,,,make una dey think with una head for once. undecided

Abeg tell him, does watching football make someone a man, or does it give work, where did they write it that all men must watch football.

Some people go just d talk as of they ate not humans

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by BeanmanX(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
kingdestiny:

Abeg tell him, does watching football make someone a man, or does it give work, where did they write it that all men must watch football.

Some people go just d talk as of they ate not humans
No mind the guy,,,I wonder how someone can just comfortably type trash,,only assholes think the way the guy think..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by EIeyigidigan: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Stop following me around and mentioning me.

Even with a different moniker, you're still obsessed. Can't you help it?
should I deal with that jobless troll for you?
you're one of the few i respect on this platform.
You and cococandy.
so my eyes are on you watching and checking who will cross your paths let me deal with such a person.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Probz:

I think you’re the one who needs help. Footie-obsession isn’t healthy.
been mad about peoples opinion isn’t healthy seek help!
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Probz(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Paxxcarl:
been mad about peoples opinion isn’t healthy seek help!

Lol. At least I can spell.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Probz:

Lol. At least I can spell.
K
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Biletaste(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Iniobong34:
Football na him mate?

I didn't read your article or football related articles.
I don't watch football.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by BlaqFaze: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
tee4naija:
1. Mark Zuckerberg
2. Jeff Bezos
3. Elon Musk
4. Bill Gates
5. Aliko Dangote
6. Vladimir Putin
7. Emmanuel Macron

Thanks in advance.
Bill Gates is a Cule cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by 7arrows: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:

Must everyone like football?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by BlaqFaze: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
tee4naija:
1. Mark Zuckerberg
2. Jeff Bezos
3. Elon Musk
4. Bill Gates
5. Aliko Dangote
6. Vladimir Putin
7. Emmanuel Macron

Thanks in advance.
Elon Musk supports Manchester United

Bill Gates supports Barcelona

Aliko Dangote supports Arsenal

Emmanuel Macron supports PSG

Zuckerberg supports Spurs

Elon Musk is an avid supporter of the NFL

Well Football isn't the only sport to follow, there's Basketball, Boxing, Ice hockey, Baseball but not craps like Handball undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Formularcr7: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
the guy should know about UEFA at least. Abeg he's dull

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Rick9(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Even if he doesn't watch at least he must have friends colleagues and associates who watch. This ignorance is annoying abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by descent96(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
I am among men that don't watch football,but that doesn't make me boring,cos there're other ways I could catch my fun. I am a fan of entertainment and political discussions,I could engage in such conversation without being bored and I can as well discuss other issues that border on business,career and religion and any other thing that will put money in my bank account. So it's a wrong notion to assume that men that don't watch football are boring or do not have any other thing that keeps them entertained on weekends. Lest I forget, I'm an outgoing type,so clubbing and attending events are other ways I catch my fun or spend my wknd.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by helicoptarr: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Well, I don't. Not fun to me.

I find so many things on this planet way more fun than soccer.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by nakaman: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Melap:
Does watching the sport put food on the table. I am one of such men. Since I know nothing about the sport I won't be caught staking 2 odds or sport betting only to open threads asking for help so my wife won't leave me.
sir that question is too cheap, whether you watch football or not.
even if ur a busy person, u should know champions league is played every year by Europeans.

even if ur not into politics, u should know obi, Atiku and tinubu

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by taiwolomo1: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Letter E even de inside UEFA! Imagine he should hv known its Europe!! The guy GATS be dumb grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't like watching football, I only watch football when I go to a friend's house, I will rather watch other sports grin
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by highchief1: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:

no rich and busy man watch’s football.i don’t watch tv at all except news time.any man that can spend more than 1hr on tv is a mad man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Gymnastics: Checkout These Amazing Workout I Saw Today / First Goalscorers In Prominent Nigerian Stadiums / Ronaldo Leaves Old Trafford Early, Snubs Ten Hag, Man Utd Team-mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.