Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. (38364 Views)

Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures) / Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? / How Much Does It Cost To Watch Football at Viewing Centres In Your Hood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by spencekat(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Not compulsory naa.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by caprini1: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
My best friend don't like or watch football,but can do anything for rugby,the thing still baffles me and he schooled in Naija o,not abroad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:
Happy Sunday nairalanders.

I can't believe there are still men who don't watch football or know nothing about sports.

I was watching who wants to be a millionaire and this particular question was thrown to this guy.. I couldn't believe the guy didn't know the answer. Baba was totally confused and speechless. He even requested in using one of his lifeline options by calling a friend. Omo! I just dey laugh. And the answer is B. I have to capture the moment.

I can't do without watching sports especially football, boxing and wrestling. There's no question you will throw at me about football or other sport games that I won't give you an accurate answer. I know all football leagues competition round the world even Nigeria premier league I do follow up too.

Football is fun especially when you're arguing, teasing, defending, laughing, throwing banters at each other's club while drinking your cold beer.

Even here on nairaland when there's a live match update, I do visit the thread because I always enjoy the banter fans throw at each other.. It really fun.

Those of you that don't watch football or know nothing about sports.. Please how do you spend your weekends? How do you live your life? Is life not boring for you guys? Please I need to know.
I don’t watch football. It doesn’t make me less of a man. Wtf do you mean by you don’t believe there are still men who don’t watch football?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by EgunMogaji2: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
If you even talk too much football on my TL na straight block. I’ve muted all football clubs.

Only exception is IICC Shooting Stars.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by victorikpe(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't watch football.
Naso my life just dey

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by truthCoder: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:

I can't believe there are still men who don't watch football or know nothing about sports.

I was watching who wants to be a millionaire and this particular question was thrown to this guy.. I couldn't believe the guy didn't know the answer. Baba was totally confused and speechless. He even requested in using one of his lifeline options by calling a friend. Omo! I just dey laugh. And the answer is B. I have to capture the moment.

I can't do without watching sports especially football, boxing and wrestling. There's no question you will throw at me about football or other sport games that I won't give you an accurate answer. I know all football leagues competition round the world even Nigeria premier league I do follow up too.

Football is fun especially when you're arguing, teasing, defending, laughing, throwing banters at each other's club while drinking your cold beer.

Even here on nairaland when there's a live match update, I do visit the thread because I always enjoy the banter fans throw at each other.. It really fun.

Those of you that don't watch football or know nothing about sports.. Please how do you spend your weekends? How do you live your life? Is life not boring for you guys? Please I need to know.

I dont watch football.

Now i challenge you to pick any topic in the world and let's have a debate about it.

Not everyone can be transfixed by 22 adult males running around a ball.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by ceejayluv(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't watch soccer, but come on,... A primary school kid should answer that question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Streett: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don’t either ..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Elporo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Emac34:
And you think you’re doing better than anyone who watches football?? grin grin
Very funny guy cheesy

Better by far.

And, if I knew enough about football - I'd probably be leveraging it for some of that Ad money. Nobody is going to make money off my back - without giving me a piece of the action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by 41lady(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:

I am a guy, I don't watch football but I play football, I know how to play football, and I know the answer to this question.

I stopped watching football since my degree level in the year 2000.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Robertgreene1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:
Very boring men. I wonder how they spend the weekend when they're less busy.

That wasn't his first question. He was about stepping up to ₦250,000 or there about....
lol.. very funny
How much d ode come finally win abeg?

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by azpekuliar: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Very boring to the core. Na men like that dey wash his girlfriend's pants and bras.

*Spits on his head*

You are a phoool!

My best friend dislikes football. He does not watch it. He would flunk the question too. Guess what he loves doing most? Riding motorcyles. We are both avid bikers and we do long distances trips every now and then. Try am if e easy.

He is more macho than you will ever be.

Fuuuuuuuu!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by caprini1: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Chai! Sorry ehn?

Try to watch football this season and see the excitement it adds to your life. I guarantee. smiley
How can anyone not love football? If you see me and my senior brother analysing football,clubs,and games during Christmas holidays with my cousins from all over the world in our village ehn...nothing sweet pass am.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by spencekat(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
He didn't try at all.Even a stark non-football follower will still have a clue on the answer.I was surprised when he used his lifeline.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Obinoscopy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
He might not also know which continent Spain or Croatia is located

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Drayco007(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don’t enjoy watching football for 90min!
The highlights are more of my thing!

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't and will never. It's not my thing cool
I can watch highlights unintentionally undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by donmik: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
I love watching live and tough football matches but let me say I just helped u by opening your thread here cos it's a waste of my intellectual time.

I can't also believe there are people who think like u.

Nigerians who think their local govt is the only place on earth.

Sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by gonkin(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
I dont watch football. Never really fancied it. I don't know who is playing for where only sport I love seeing is rally sports.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by maxzzo1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
See dem

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
That you loved watching football does not mean that "every other person will or must." I watched football when Beckham, Zidane, Carlos, Ronaldo etc were still in Real Madrid and after that era, I quit watching football but I do play soccer in my console but I no longer have that time to watch betnaija aka football.. Since betting came out digitally ;football had become boring..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Melap:

Can you reach 250k in the hot seat with Frank Edohor? Empty vessels always making the loudest noise. Try out first before condemning a contestant in the hot seat
you even have the time to engage such closed minded people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Jackbaur88: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
There are lots of them.

I don't party, don't follow women, don't drink, so the only thing that gives me fun after Jesus is Football

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Shegzy8(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
I watched this episodevand I can tell you the question is wrong.

Some teams from Israel participate also and we all know Israel is in Asia
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by spencekat(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Because u don't gamble doesn't mean others don't,,,all gamblers that I've seen are all avid football lovers...all of them. undecided
Not all football lovers are gamblers o

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't watch football and I don't know anything about it, i have tried alot of times but I just can't imagine how grown up men running after a little ball then money will be paid, my sport is kickboxing and boxing

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Ubdavis(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
"There's no question you will throw at me about football or other sport games that I won't give you an accurate answer"

U are a great liar!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by aklion: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Many of them wey even they talk here sef no Sabi the answer oo
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Emac34: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Elporo:

Better by far.

And, if I knew enough about football - I'd probably be leveraging it for some of that Ad money. Nobody is going to make money off my back - without giving me a piece of the action.

Keep living in your imaginations!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by President2001(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't watch it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lukaku Scores Again As United Downs City In ICC Derby / Floyd Mayweather Gifts His Daughter A $5 Million Gift For Her 18th Birthday / Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.