Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter (3752 Views)

Peter Obi Team Is As Sectional As APC's Muslim Pair - Tonye Barcanista / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. / Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . (2) (3) (4)

Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Presidential1: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
This barcanista guy carry him busybody go twitter .. now them done dey roast am .. below na him tweet

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Presidential1: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
More

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Someone is even calling Barcanista a bully.

Idiots

Barcanista might have a different point of view , but he was never a bully.

In 2023, when your candidate loses your brains would reset.

Although many of you have no brain.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by BurialGround: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:
Someone is even calling Barcanista a bullying.

Idiots

Wotowoto awaits you here as well if you don't behave.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by SadiqBabaSani: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Barcanister is a chop i chop PDP online s/lave grin grin i dont pity him for a sec.

lets be objective, does Hundeyin Bully people?

Barcanister is like a hungry man who serves the one who pays him

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by mycar: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:
Someone is even calling Barcanista a bullying.

Idiots

Holding a brief for an unstable being like barcanista shows how much brain you've got.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Obidient4life3: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bravetunde:
Tonyebarcnista is a disgrace to ijaws in particular and ss/se in general.
Fighting our brother obi that we bring massive development to the over marginalized ss/se.
Just for peanuts grin grin
The Idiot fought Jonathan is it Obi he will not fight?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by SmellyNyash: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
No weapon fashioned on obi's mandate will succeed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by duro4chang(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
To have different opinion is now a crime? Na wa o o!

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
BurialGround:

Do your worst.

You think I'm a coward like most of you.

Last last, your candidate would not win.

Seems most of you don't even think.

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
mycar:

Holding brief for an unstable being like barcanista shows how much brain you've got.

Gerrout.

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by mycar: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

Gerrout.
urchin

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
BurialGround:

na small pikin dey worry una.
In real life now you will be bowing and saying good morning bros but online it's "vawulence" and the other retarrded slogans. Rubbish. Why can't the David leave his refugee camp in Benin Rep and return home let's see if he has money to pay for damages?

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by vikyno(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Who takes barcanista serious! This isn't 2019. Eyes don open.

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by BurialGround: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Spirit04:
In real life now you will be bowing and saying good morning bros but online it's "vawulence" and the other retarrded slogans. Rubbish. Why can't the David leave his refugee camp in Benin Rep and return home let's see if he has money to pay for damages?

Shut up, you're no body.

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Spirit04:

You dey mind these kids?

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by BurialGround: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

Do your worst.

You think I'm a coward like most of you.

Last last, your candidate would not win.

Seems most of you don't even think.

Just to remind you that...

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
BurialGround:

Just to remind you that...

The best you can do?
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Okoroawusa: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tonyebarcanista is not and has never been a bully on Nairaland. We have always been on different divides at every election season but I see him as a friend.

For David the cyberbully, let him continue. Reno do pass like before and after the 2015 election.... how market today?

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by BurialGround: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

The best you can do?
The worst you can do?

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by DadaHammed: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Barcanister is a chop i chop PDP online s/lave grin grin i dont pity him for a sec.

lets be objective, does Hundeyin Bully people?

Barcanister is like a hungry man who serves the one who pays him

TonyeBarcanista the popular "protectionist", Gbawe no gree give am 'protection funds' my guy run go PDP, dey find who pay am to dey write rubbish.. grin

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Isokiscool(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
This reason so many ppl will never vote for obi..y insult him cos he doesn't support ur candidate...Is it by force

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
BurialGround:

The worst you can do?

2023 go clear for your eyes.

You'll probably change this moniker not long after.

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Irupetepete: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
We await him to come spill his nonsense on nairaland.. One of the idiot analyst who swayed people prior 2015 election

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Irupetepete:
We await him to come spill his nonsense on nairaland.. One of the idiot analyst who swayed people prior 2015 election

But you know Obi would not win.

In 2023, you'll gnash your teeth.

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by BurialGround: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

2023 go clear for your eyes.

You'll probably change this moniker not long after.

Igbos are the most prepared for the worst of Nigeria.

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Irupetepete: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

I am not an insane anywhere belle face like you urchins who jump party at the mere dangle of money... I have never voted nor interested in election but next year, I will participate... We can't leave our future to unloyal criminals like you... Jumping from apc to PDP. Why didn't the barcanista idiot stick to his apc he vigorously campaigned for? What changed? Unloyal thieves

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
BurialGround:

Igbos are the most prepared for the worst of Nigeria.

Ok.
Obi is an Igbo project.
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by tesppidd: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tonye is not a cyber bully.. He is one guy whom i know is always civil in his engagements.

Besides i do not see the "hot hot" you are referring to.

Just a bunch of very average comments against him.

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Presidential1: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

You are just everywhere behaving like a psychiatric patient... Don't come to my thread to misbehave.. Take it elsewhere

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by BurialGround: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Isokiscool:
This reason so many ppl will never vote for obi..y insult him cos he doesn't support ur candidate...Is it by force

Yours is worst. The obituary article is still fresh in our memory. So stop playing the victim card.

Supreme Court Nullifies Kenyan Election; All Eyes On Nigerian Judiciary (video) / EKPA Rejects Sit-at-home Order By Nnamdi Kanu, Issues Counter Orders / Do You Support A 2 Party System For Nigeria?