Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter (3789 Views)

Peter Obi Team Is As Sectional As APC's Muslim Pair - Tonye Barcanista / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. / Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Presidential1:

You are just everywhere behaving like a psychiatric patient... Don't come to my thread to misbehave.. Take it elsewhere

You don't have any thread on Nairaland.

Nothing is privately owned here.
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by BurialGround: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

Ok.
Obi is an Igbo project.

Your propaganda won't work.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
BurialGround:

Your propaganda won't work.

You wrote it yourself.

When we say many of you are not wise you think we are taunting you.
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by LadyExcellency: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Tonyebarcanista is not and has never been a bully on Nairaland. We have always been on different divides every election season but I see him as a friend.

For David the cyberbully, let him continue. Reno does pass like before and after the 2015 election.... how market today?

Tonye Barcanista is a chronic anti-Igbo bigot unless when the Igbos were supporting his candidate. He has this seated hatred for anything Igbo interests.

He showed his true colours in 2014 when he spearheaded the early campaign of Mohammadu Buhari before changing like the chameleon he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Conner44: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
duro4chang:
To have different opinion is now a crime? Na wa o o!

You are free to have a different opinion. Just make sure it’s not a stupid one undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by BurialGround: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

You wrote it yourself.

When we say many of you are not wise you think we are taunting you.

Shut up, if you don't understand my point it is none of my business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
2023 would be a funny year.

grin
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
BurialGround:

All these new monikers.

Must have chopped a lengthy ban with his alternate.
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by BurialGround: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

All these new monikers.

Must have chopped a lengthy ban with his alternate.

Experience taught you this.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by VERDA: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Irupetepete:
We await him to come spill his nonsense on nairaland.. One of the idiot analyst who swayed people prior 2015 election

Is it Obi insulting people??, By your logic, you have someone that can bail you out of problems but because you don't like certain people that support him he does not even know you decide you don't want his bail....
You go rut for prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by duro4chang(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Conner44:

You are free to have a different opinion. Just make sure it’s not a stupid one undecided
You are wrong. Your opinion may be stupid to me and vice versa. We dont see things the same way. We need to be tolerant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
BurialGround:

Experience taught you this.

Sense taught me that.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Conner44: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
duro4chang:
You are wrong. Your opinion may be stupid to me and vice versa. We dont see things the same way. We need to be tolerant.

Not when your opinion can cause the destruction of a nation and its people. We good and sane citizens can’t sit back and tolerate such from those who are near sighted
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by duro4chang(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Conner44:

Not when your opinion can cause the destruction of a nation and its people. We good and sane citizens can’t sit back and tolerate such from those who are near sighted
What Barcanista said here has nothing to do with the destruction of the country. What we see now is intolerance and care must be taken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Conner44: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
duro4chang:
What Barcanista said here has nothing to do with the destruction of the country. What we see now is intolerance and care must be taken

You as well as I know that what tonye and David are jostling about concerns each other’s preferences for a president in 2023. I have my own opinion on the same subject so as do you.

Having different preferences and opinions is good but not when your opinion has the capacity to render millions of Nigerians useless just for the sake of supporting someone based on familiarity be it ethnic, family, friendship or organizational
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Achilles881: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
BurialGround:

It will take him years to understand your post, because he is a tribalist, it will be difficult for him to understand what you are saying.
With your permission let me explain to him,
If a bad government is voted in other tribes suffer more, because they put more trust in such politicians and government than the Igboes, because the Igboes are mostly itinerant business people than farmers, it's usually difficult for criminal politicians to confuse them, not only are the Igboes against such candidates regardless of tribe, they are prepared because they recognize criminal politicians and therefore, try as much as possible to operate mostly away from the system, this makes them financially and psychologically prepared for the worst, eg buhari, the Igboes expected the worst when other Nigerians expected the best, the rest is history
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Rahkman: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Even for nairaland here them no get any power we dey knack them better 2by 2 for head
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by duro4chang(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Conner44:

You as well as I know that what tonye and David are jostling about concerns each other’s preferences for a president in 2023. I have my own opinion on the same subject so as do you.

Having different preferences and opinions is good but not when your opinion has the capacity to render millions of Nigerians useless just for the sake of supporting someone based on familiarity be it ethnic, family, friendship or organizational
Let people form their own opinion. People will vote for their candidates. I know who vote for nobody can carjole me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Achilles881:

It will take him years to understand your post, because he is a tribalist, it will be difficult for him to understand what you are saying.
With your permission let me explain to him,
If a bad government is voted in other tribes suffer more, because they put more trust in such politicians and government than the Igboes, because the Igboes are mostly itinerant business people than farmers, it's usually difficult for criminal politicians to confuse them, not only are the Igboes against such candidates regardless of tribe, they are prepared because they recognize criminal politicians and therefore, try as much as possible to operate mostly away from the system, this makes them financially and psychologically prepared for the worst, eg buhari, the Igboes expected the worst when other Nigerians expected the best, the rest is history

You guys should shut up.

Obi was an absolute failure in Anambra state.

Timelines here on Nairaland tell us how bad it was.

Not only was he a bad administrator that was impeached twice, we all know he looted funds - 250 million Naira caught with his driver in Lagos, spirited money in his daughter's name to the British Virgin Islands, plus he put state funds in his own personal business.

So on what basis do you lot elevate Obi to sainthood?

He was a member of PDP, a party I'm sure you've voted all your voting life.

So what is this beatification you want to brainwash everyone with?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Irupetepete: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
VERDA:

Is it Obi insulting people??, By your logic, you have someone that can bail you out of problems but because you don't like certain people that support him he does not even know you decide you don't want his bail....
You go rut for prison.
be sensible... I am even surprised that instead of facing their campaign, everybody wants to thread with Obi...

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Conner44: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Let people form their own opinion. People will vote for their candidates. I know who vote for nobody can carjole me.

Then go right ahead and vote for your choice and leave us to cajole the many sensible ones who have lost their way just like tonye
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by duro4chang(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Conner44:

Then go right ahead and vote for your choice and leave us to cajole the many sensible ones who have lost their way just like tonye
You are free to vote your candidate and even free to cajole who you want to cajole . Let me also choose my own candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Conner44: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
duro4chang:
You are free to vote your candidate and even free to cajole who you want to cajole . Let me also choose my own candidate.

I know you have already chosen grin just don’t cajole anybody to join in selecting your own personal choice.

If you want to jump into a reservoir please jump, just don’t tie your wrapper with another person’s own before you take the dive wink
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by duro4chang(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Conner44:

I know you have already chosen grin just don’t cajole anybody to join in selecting your own personal choice.

If you want to jump into a reservoir please jump, just don’t tie your wrapper with another person’s own before you take the dive wink
That is hate speech and intolerance. Be the agent of change

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Abdu81: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
rusher14:

Do your worst.

You think I'm a coward like most of you.

Last last, your candidate would not win.

Seems most of you don't even think.

Keep sniper handy.

You will need it in 2023.
Obi is a ordained.
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by johnmartus(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Why are you lured yourself with great ijaw

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by rusher14: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Abdu81:

Keep sniper handy.

You will need it in 2023.
Obi is a ordained.

Funny people.
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Conner44: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
duro4chang:
That is hate speech and intolerance. Be the agent of change

Hate speech ke!

But I have not called you an urchin yet naw cheesy
Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by duro4chang(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Conner44:

Hate speech ke!

But I have not called you an urchin yet naw cheesy
Be an agent of change. Remember you represent your family wherever you are. Remember whatever you do in secret shall be made opened one day. Remember the way we speak actually shows our upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Minjim: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
That David is turning into something else.

I wonder why he can't investigate that impostors on Twitter called Nefertiti?

The account is being operated by a man acting like a lady

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter by Exjoker(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't see why People are not seeing what is wrong with what David Hundeyin is doing especially his attack on people with different opinions about Peter Obi....

OK let agree that He declare his support for Peter Obi and is ready to defend him, but why go the extra length of INSULTING people, and even revealing their contact address on a public forum and even posting their photos online?

In a scener clime, he will be charge to court and made to pay damages for doing that. God forbid if bad thing should happen to the victim because of his actions...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? / Can Rivers Votes Change Anything For Obi If It’s Added To His Tally? / Obijackson built another Classic project In Okija, Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.