Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi (1646 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Obisbetter: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi has once again busted the Lies of El Rufia that He detained him in Awka.

Obi said his only problem today is that he wants to be President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KwlAaG8pts

3 Likes

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
The only chance for Nigeria to be great again is now, let get our PVC an vote for Peter obi and datti.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Oziens: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
It's well. The Conscience is an Open Wound, Only Truth Can Heal it. It Doesn't Matter How Long It Takes.

6 Likes

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by NwaNimo1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Verified,,,,

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
This lying thief again?
How has he been a good man? Can a bastard be a good man? Lying again that he is a good man.
Reason why El Rufai dey call am clown.
Just dey give lamba everywhere oloshi
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by greenermodels: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Other candidates have abandoned their campaign manifesto to concentrate on attacking Peter Obi, it might be better for him to start ignoring them.

22 Likes

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by tellsblinks(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sad reality

7 Likes

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by DenreleDave(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Werey obituary said he was a good man but supervised Killing and dumping his own people in ezu river...

Show us ur track record, he said naaanu cheesy cheesy

Is there no video of your achievements, he said zazazuzaza cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your failure precedes you. Peter obi the failure who could not turn around the lives of small Anambra but suddenly wants to turn around Nigeria..

Charity begins at home
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This lying thief again?
How has he been a good man? Can a bastard be a good man? Lying again that he is a good man.

Shey won fi shey gbogbo yin Ni?

Can't you focus on your candidate?

Afi chochocho bi adiye nooni.

9 Likes

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by mrvitalis(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This lying thief again?
A BAT would always see things upside down

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Nwaetche(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi said three things and received a complimentary and approving applause from the attendees.

I am sure it cleared most of the contrive rumours about his personality.

1. He mentioned that his ADC throughout his governorship was an Arewa from Kano State. He even promised to share his contact with the moderator for verification. As ADC, the police officer would have been the channel for enforcing the deportation of his kinsmen which never happened. He asked them if an Arewa ADC and an Arewa Police commissioner would have listened to him to enforce such obnoxious command?

2. Secondly, he mentioned about a Kano Rice farmer who is actually the biggest in the area that went to 2 banks to source for loans and was unsuccessful but when he came to his team they financed him. He mentioned the farmer and his Rice mill and asked the audience to go verify.

3. On how to finance and extend loans to farmers, he said the Federal government would raise the capital base of the BOI and BOA and statutorily make all commercial banks to invest in them to raise their equity so that there would be enough cash to loan to farmers as practice in other climes

I know most people criticizing Obi here including El-Rufai can only extend this kind of assistance Obi gave to the Kano farmer/Industrialist to their family members and cronies and these unique qualities of Obi is an anathema to the Nigeria Elites.

Tinubuwins2023e:
This lying thief again?

9 Likes

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by successmatters(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Verified

2 Likes

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Abdu81: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
DenreleDave:
Werey obituary said he was a good man but supervised Killing and dumping his own people in ezu river...

Your failure precedes you. Peter obi the failure who could not turn around the lives of small Anambra but suddenly wants to turn around Nigeria..

Charity begins at home

His words are coded for the wise,not stomach thinkers like you.

4 Likes

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Abdu81: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This lying thief again?

It is hatred for good men that brought tinubu down to vegetable be careful, unless you want to be like thing dinosaur in this photo.

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Anugoson(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This lying thief again?
Politics without bitterness! Nothing stops you from stating your points without using a derogatory word. Learn to live and love yourself!

1 Like

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by BossGerald: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Don't worry baba we dey ur back

Agbado miscreants can only wail
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Brimstone77: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This lying thief again?

Must every th!efnubu supporter be dumb?
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Foolishbuhari: 1:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Nwaetche:
Obi said three things and received a complimentary and approving applause from the attendees.

1. He mentioned that his ADC throughout his governorship was an Arewa from Kano State. He even promised to share his contact with the moderator for verification. As ADC, the police officer would have been the channel for enforcing the deportation of his kinsmen which never happened. He asked them if an Arewa ADC and an Arewa Police commissioner would have listened to him to enforce such obnoxious command?

2. Secondly, he mentioned about a Kano Rice farmer who is actually the biggest in the area that went to 2 banks to source for loans and was unsuccessful but when he came to his team they financed him. He mentioned the farmer and his Rice mill and asked the audience to go verify.

3. On how to finance and extend loans to farmers, he said the Federal government would raise the capital base of the BOI and BOA and statutorily make all commercial banks to invest in them to raise their equity so that there would be enough cash to loan to farmers as practice in other climes

I know most people criticizing Obi here including El-Rufai can only extend this kind of assistance Obi gave to the Kano farmer/Industrialist to their family members and cronies and these unique qualities of Obi is an anathema to the Nigeria Elites.

They don't know that Peter Obi is the major reason that conference was called. LMAO!! That conference was a smoke screen for Peter Obi to sell himself to the north and bust Elrufai's lies, yet they keep underrating him.

They won't know how it will happen, until the results are declared. Then they'd see they were being Tele guided to failure ever since Hahahaha. Na Peter be the real strategist!

1 Like

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Wisetrue99: 4:33am On Oct 18, 2022
All because of his quest for good leadership, he has to endure so much!

It is well!
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Nijablast: 5:52am On Oct 18, 2022
Political heat don dey reach this guy���
Abeg finish that money you stole in Anambra make we rest.
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by techWriter3: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2022
Sad real
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by ImperialYoruba: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2022
Nwaetche:

Are you aware Adekunle Scorpion was ADC to Premier of Eastern Nigeria, Michael Okpara immediately before the war?

Did that stop ibo from killing Premier of Western Nigeria &:Premier of Northern Nigeria? No.

Nobody is concerned about his ADC, the question is why he detained and barred El Rufai from entering Anambra?

1 Like

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by ImperialYoruba: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2022
Somebody tell Obi dullard not to return to Kaduna, I think El Rufai will tell Commandant of 1st mechanized brigade to lock him in guardroom.

1 Like

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by OsunOriginal: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Obisbetter:
Peter Obi has once again busted the Lies of El Rufia that He detained him in Awka.

Obi said his only problem today is that he wants to be President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KwlAaG8pts

The man even the people of Anambra themselves called the worst governor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by Lionnation: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Are you aware Adekunle Scorpion was ADC to Premier of Eastern Nigeria, Michael Okpara immediately before the war?

Did that stop ibo from killing Premier of Western Nigeria &:Premier of Northern Nigeria? No.

Nobody is concerned about his ADC, the question is why he detained and barred El Rufai from entering Anambra?
baseless as usual
Rufai himself stated it was an order from abuja that detained him, DSS is controlled by aDG in abuja and Bihari in controls the DG
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by jude79(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2022
Na wao, so obi was even helping farmers in Kano, and now one of them is the biggest in Kano, I thought he was only helping anambara farmers, in 2012, when this kind of flooding occurred, most yam farmers who collected loans cried for assistance, he deferred their loans, after the flood they recovered their yams and paid back, his human angle is what works for him
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by emmanuelbrown26: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This lying thief again?
Bros bros, abeg no vex, una dun buy pampers for baba and sleeping pills too?

1 Share

Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by toneroforever(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This lying thief again?

The bitterness in urchins is something else. Try & lick some sugar & then vote wisely.
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by toneroforever(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

The hausas have listened to Obi's account of what transpired & have moved on to more important issues of how to rescue the country & good governance.
Dear omo yoruba,u r entitled to support Tinubu, but I'll advise u campaign sensibly for him & see if u can attract more undecided voters to ur camp.
The disdain for APC is at an all-time high. Nobody wants to see them continue in power beyond May 29 2023.
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by toneroforever(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
DenreleDave:

Charity begins at home

Only the Yoruba urchins denigrate Obi. The sensible Yorubas support him. Now how does that make u feel. Switch camps now & support Obi in his bid to rescue Nigeria.
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by AfonjaConehead: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
DenreleDave pickpocketgrin:

Charity begins at home

Gbenue oshi soun and quit acting now as if you care, hypocrite grin
Re: In 2019 I Was A Good Man. My Offense Today Is That I Want To Be President. Obi by DenreleDave(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Gbenue oshi soun and quit acting now as if you care, hypocrite grin
grin grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Needs To Be Aggressive Now / Hanging Of PBAT Portrait: Report Here Companies That Fail To Hang It / Breaking News!!! Give Us Four More States: This Tribe Speaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.