Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

See The Reason Why Men Always Ask You For Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Men Always Ask You For Sex. (1066 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Men Always Ask You For Sex. by Excober08: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
SEE THE REASON WHY MEN ALWAYS ASK YOU FOR SEX.

I want to change some ladies' mindset today. I'm going to be real and down to earth with this article. The way some ladies complain men are always asking them for sex really baffles me.
Why sex, why not marriage proposal?
Why do men always want to sleep with you?
Why is it that every single guy who asks you out is always hitting you for sex? Why won't they marry you unless they have a taste of the forbidden fruit?

1. CHECK YOUR DRESSING:
A female body means nothing to her. You are used to seeing your breasts and every soft body part all your life. It doesn't mean a thing to you, but to guys it means the universe!
Men are moved by sight. Wearing arm-less
(exposing your shaved armpit and upper arm) can turn a man on, not to talk of the low neck line exposing the cleavage of
your breasts. Tight trousers, tights (pants hose) which shows the shape of your buttock, mini and micro mini skirts exposing your thigh all can make a man go wild! Better face reality now and mind the way you dress.

2. LEARN HOW TO SIT:
Some ladies don't know how to sit. Especially the skirt wearing sisters. You sit in front of a guy and open your laps, what do you want him to see? A trance?
Yeah, he saw a lot of it! Always close your thigh when you are sitting whether in front of a guy or not.
Not sitting very well can become a habit and
follow you around. And you wonder why all the brothers in the church wants to sleep with you!

3. YOU TOUCH MEN A LOT:
Ladies who touch, hug and wrap themselves
around guys are sexual magnets to sexually
immature guys.
Why are you always hugging and pecking, for what? Can't you talk without touching, holding and hugging someone?
Some even sit on their friends lap and say it
doesn't matter. He is just a brother in Christ. He would soon be a lover in bed. Learn to control your emotions around the opposite sex. Must u hug dear sister and you need to be careful.or else u end up in the bed and u ll be a story tell in their midst.

4. CALLING MEN PET NAMES:
Some people just throw around the word "dear" as if it is a second language!
Why would you give all the guys in your life pet names? You say, thanks dear, okay sweetie, see you dearie, bye love, etc., you are looking for serious trouble. Words like this turns a man on.

5. YOU PRAISE MEN TOO MUCH:
This shouldn't be a problem at all but experience has taught me that men are attracted and eventually turned on by women who praise them silly! You can compliment men if you want to but be discreet and casual about it. Don't over do anything. Telling a guy, whao! what a nice moustache you've got! or that muscle on your arm can make any lady go crazy for you is indirectly telling him you like his body and wouldn't mind if he sleeps with you.

6. YOU POST SEDUCTIVE PICTURES ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA:
When I see the way some ladies pose on
facebook, I wonder what they are really looking for. Why pouting? Do you want him to kiss you?
Why turn your buttock to the camera? Do you want him to see how big it is?
Why focus on your chest? Do you want him to know you have firm breasts?
What is the purpose of the pictures you are posting? I really get worried when I see these pictures. You can't have my comments when you post such.

You will be addressed the way you dress. If they are always asking you for sex, then Check what is wrong and fix it.
Re: See The Reason Why Men Always Ask You For Sex. by Slmgirldippussy: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don't Blv all this bro...Konji knows no make up.
Yes �

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Men Always Ask You For Sex. by incandescentena: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
This OP must be an inexperienced female
You don't know what men can really do

Women and attention seeking is 5&6

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Men Always Ask You For Sex. by fman(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Your point of view...
A man meant ask for casual sex from a random girl be it online or offline.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Men Always Ask You For Sex. by Excober08: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
I don't Blv all this bro...Konji knows no make up.
Yes �
but that's just it
Re: See The Reason Why Men Always Ask You For Sex. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
you forgot the MAIN reason.... because there is nothing wrong with having sex and it is something normal to do between a couple.

(1) (Reply)

Does Married People Contact Stds? / At 35 You've Lost All The Things Men Value / The Barbaric Tradition In Cross-river Where Young Girls Are Sold Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.