Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,175 members, 7,839,004 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Did Allah Create Man From Spurting Fluid? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Allah Create Man From Spurting Fluid? (248 Views)

Let Us Create Man In Our Own Image, Who Was God Referring To? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Man Or Did Man Create God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Allah Create Man From Spurting Fluid? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
in the Quran, in Surah 86:5 and 86:6 ˹Let people then consider what they were created from! They were˺ created from a spurting fluid,

If man was created by allah and from spurting fluid, what should a reasonable conclusion be?

allah has testicles and spurting fluid. The sad thing is that his testicles are located between his backbone and his ribcage.
Re: Did Allah Create Man From Spurting Fluid? by duro4chang(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Spurting fluid of who?
Re: Did Allah Create Man From Spurting Fluid? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Spurting fluid of who?
of allah. No one else
Re: Did Allah Create Man From Spurting Fluid? by duro4chang(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
of allah. No one else
Do you mean Allah's sperm?
Re: Did Allah Create Man From Spurting Fluid? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Do you mean Allah's sperm?
for certainty, it is
Re: Did Allah Create Man From Spurting Fluid? by duro4chang(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
for certainty, it is
Strange!
Re: Did Allah Create Man From Spurting Fluid? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Strange!
Horrendous.
Fact that Mohammed was a racist shocks me how these black moronnss keep believing him.
Re: Did Allah Create Man From Spurting Fluid? by duro4chang(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Horrendous.
Fact that Mohammed was a racist shocks me how these black moronnss keep believing him.
Racist? Allah has a special race he prefers.
Re: Did Allah Create Man From Spurting Fluid? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
duro4chang:
Racist? Allah has a special race he prefers.
goodness me! Allah put into Mohammed's mouth that black people are satan.

Mohammed said, if you want to see how satan looks like, look at black people.

In the muslim world blacks are slaves. If you doubt what I say, go on any company's website in any muslim country and look at the offices of administration. Just look at the skin of the people in top tier positions.

Go and read about racism of black Yemenis.

Go and read about racism of blacks in Egypt. It is a horror story. The reason why Sudan had to split from Egypt was as a result of racism.

Go and look up all the wives of every single ruler in the gulf and tell me their skin tone or color.

Look up every reputable face or movie star over there.

Muslims dealt the worst kind of racism to blacks. The media buries the stories.

Tell me why the nations in the gulf are buying stakes in top media outlets all around the world?

Ask yourself why Everyone in singapore is brow

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your First Question / Was Moses The First Man In The Quran? He Met Adam And Pharoah In Islam / Christians In Nigeria And The Last Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.