Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I fokd the Secretary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I fokd the Secretary (636 Views)

The Secretary At My Service / Fokd My Coworker� / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I fokd the Secretary by ifinger: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
So I was posted to this organisation were I met this secretary. At first it was just the usual work work work for me . However, just 5month on I observe that this lady normally comes around in the morning to say hi to me in my office ,. Whenever she comes around me I observe she normally hug me by the shoulder saying goodmorning sir, and on every occasion I could feel her juggs pressing over my shoulder!!
On one occasion she came around again and repeated the same routine ,then I motioned and touched the juggs , I taught she will feel embarrassed or even stop , but to my chagrin
She just smiled and went away.

The next day she came around again and did same thing this time I grabbed her juggs and fondlled it she was just smiling from ear to ear !
We both pretended that nothing happened,then it became a routine cos it was obvious she was enjoying it.
So I chatted her invited her to my crib at first she was like no oh it can't happen between us , I maintained my cool because she was the one who came for me initially!
After about 3weeks she chatted me after work and agreed to come to my crib on a Saturday
To cut the whole story short this lady was at my home by 10am , my secretary oh! I fokd her so well , that her body was vibration, gave her lots of tongues
I asked her about her hubby she told me he has been bed ridden for over a yr after an auto accident! Lol Na so I gave her 10k oh she thanked me and left . Till date mama still de my service oh home and away

(1) (Reply)

.. / Exposed: Buhari And Side Chick with pic / Office Bang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.