Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Community Members Tie And Flog Widow, Accusing Her Of Being A Witch. (barbaric) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Community Members Tie And Flog Widow, Accusing Her Of Being A Witch. (barbaric) (414 Views)

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community Members Tie And Flog Widow, Accusing Her Of Being A Witch. (barbaric) by phoneport(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
A video of a widow being tied and flogged by members of her community in Umueghu in Amaegbuato autonomous community Nkpa Bende Local Government, Abia state has been shared online.

Activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who shared a video, said the widow was assaulted after her late husband's brother's wife accused her of being a witch.

I quote him, ''When I talk about widows protection, I'm not asking for too much. Our mothers suffer the most from child delivery.

Mrs. Amarachi Okechi, a widow was accused of witchcraft by her late husband brother's wife.

If you are from Umueghu in Amaegbuato autonomous community Nkpa Bende Local Government, Abia state, your community did this to this woman.

Even when the woman was begging and telling them she's innocent, they tied her hand to her back, tied her two legs, flogged and filmed her.

Her children reached out to the Behind Bars and we have decided to take this matter up no matter what it will cost us.

This is barbaric and should be condemned by all.

#Attention: Please help us tag the wife of Abia State Governor.''

Watch Video Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/community-members-tie-and-flog-widow-after-her-late-husbands-brothers-wife-accused-her-of-being-a-witch-video-2.html

Re: Community Members Tie And Flog Widow, Accusing Her Of Being A Witch. (barbaric) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
How did they know she's a witch, what if she is what they claim she is are they not in trouble now? Won't the other members of the coven start tormenting those that flogged her?
Re: Community Members Tie And Flog Widow, Accusing Her Of Being A Witch. (barbaric) by God1000(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Some people still believe in witchcraft, the people that beat her should be brought to book
Re: Community Members Tie And Flog Widow, Accusing Her Of Being A Witch. (barbaric) by blazingblender(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
I no de liké put mouth for spiritual things ...
But as they no that she is a witch why Dem no kukuma bind and cast na
Why flogging??
Re: Community Members Tie And Flog Widow, Accusing Her Of Being A Witch. (barbaric) by Cypress042(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
All these juju and witchcraft of a thing do not exist, bluntly saying it's just a fable to decieve the gullible.

Those responsible for this nefarious treatment should be brought to book sad
Re: Community Members Tie And Flog Widow, Accusing Her Of Being A Witch. (barbaric) by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Cypress042:
All these juju and witchcraft of a thing do not exist, bluntly saying it's just a fable to decieve the gullible.

Those responsible for this nefarious treatment should be brought to book sad
Whether it exists or not, no one has right to take the law in their hands. What these people do here is violate that woman's right. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Saved From Sango Attack By Jehovah / How To Discover Your Destiny. Apostle Joshua Selman. / How not to read the bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.