Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

5 Inevitable Ways To Make Women Fall For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Inevitable Ways To Make Women Fall For You (804 Views)

12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Inevitable Ways To Make Women Fall For You by piokosh: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2011
I don’t get it!…”
“I’ve a nice car. I’m accomplished. My A-List CV makes the next guy look funky. I even wear the latest Armani! Why doesn’t she flipfor me? Why am I always alone?

1) Dress to Kill – all the time: No I don’t intend that you wear #40,000 suits to the grocers or the Rolex to walk the dog. What I want you to do is to dress decently each time you hit the streets. Dab on some cologne. Be neatly shaven. Gentlemen, women are everywhere. If you dress with flash only at the bar or the party, you’re missing out on 95% of eligible women. Some of the best relationships were forged during chance encounters at the bus stop. think about this tip. need more contact 08060332137.
Re: 5 Inevitable Ways To Make Women Fall For You by Goldieluks: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2011
Lmao,@why am i always alone.
must they ring you?
undecided
Re: 5 Inevitable Ways To Make Women Fall For You by pendo89(f): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2011
piokosh:

need more contact 08060332137.

Okay  ESPECIALLY THE ABOVE PART!  angry angry

silly
Re: 5 Inevitable Ways To Make Women Fall For You by rose75(f): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
Chidish!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

So Why Are You Still Single ? / What Happens When Love Stops Glowing / Boyfriend Or Boyfriends??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.