Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night (2610 Views)

Rise of Iskilu Wakili, A Brave Warrior & a Fulani Human Rights Activist: Who He? / Presidency Gives Reason As Pigeons Refuse Flying At Armed Force Remembrance Day / A Brave Man went straight to Aso Rock;Checkout what he did when he was stopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by Voice22: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2022

1 Share

Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by NwaNimo1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
She resemble a B.A.T......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

.......Jesu!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by incandescentena: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Someone should explain the Video for me
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by JealousCobra(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
WTF is this skit! grin
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by Firstcitizen: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by JealousCobra(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin

He saw a witch, he still have time recording "time on the wall clock" even didn't off his bedroom light and was calling his babe to come and look..

One of those short video clips from Hollywood grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by Michelle70(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
JealousCobra:
WTF is this skit! grin
is that really a skit?

it looks so real to me

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by JealousCobra(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Michelle70:
is that really a skit?

it looks so real to me

Real kini? grin
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by Zionmdde: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
JealousCobra:

Real kini? grin
Do u have idea of how they did it, considering the reflection on the parked car
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by KingKO22: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Edo people I greet you oo.

That guy is the true definition of bravery.

I remember how I was caught peeping at Oro through window. Not funny at all
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by ElSudani: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol, hungry you tubers. Someone using a rope to pull a stupid mannequin up and down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by Baronthecelebri: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
incandescentena:
I watched it on Facebook,. That to show you that camera can see spirit
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by JealousCobra(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zionmdde:

Do u have idea of how they did it, considering the reflection on the parked car

If you believe this comedy, then you will also believe that American films are real grin

Bye for now grin and don't forget to campaign and vote for ObiDatti cheesy
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by incandescentena: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
I didn't understand the video....Can help me if you watched it?
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by Zionmdde: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
JealousCobra:

If you believe this comedy, then you will also believe that American films are real grin

Bye for now grin and don't forget to campaign and vote for ObiDatti cheesy
If u can't answer the question then u have no proof it was scripted. I work with facts and not wat u choose to believe
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by ljoh: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Don't waste your data watching this rubbish video
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by Rickmann: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Voice22:
The moment a brave man captured a ‘witch’ flying at night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrObN9iKfaM. https://www.instagram.com/p/Chynq4dMfZA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Believe me , that was creepy..but it was well staged grin
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by Madmohamed1: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Voice22:
The moment a brave man captured a ‘witch’ flying at night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrObN9iKfaM. https://www.instagram.com/p/Chynq4dMfZA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
someone should shake on omenka I don't trust that man boy
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by PeterObi4LP: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
incandescentena:

It means that the BAT turns to the witch flying and the man captured it on camera.
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by etrouble: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
The guy get heart
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by EgwunsoDOTcom: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
This kain witch wey dey pose for photograph nawa oo.. cheesy
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
What the hell undecided
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=KingKO22 post=116170451] Edo people

I remember how I was caught peeping at Oro through window. Not funny at all

hope them the oro no reason your matter
@Bolded Every bad thing you dey find dey there
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nah skit
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by GoooodHardDick: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
peter Obi for president

Vote wisely
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by mysticwarrior(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Fake
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by tsdarkside(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by tsdarkside(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Baronthecelebri:

Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by tsdarkside(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night by tsdarkside(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
ElSudani:
Lol, hungry you tubers. Someone using a rope to pull a stupid mannequin up and down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Is In Exile Because Of The Late Queen Of England. Picture. / Obidient Rally In Kwara State / CNN International Reports Aisha Buhari’s Arrest And Torture Of Adamu. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.