Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. (1184 Views)

Some Interesting Nigerian Proverbs With Pictures / Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje / Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by DadaHammed: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by DadaHammed: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Also meet Beautiful Oyo woman with tribal marks who learnt Igbo before yoruba language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzzRKGs2f24

1 Like

Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by DadaHammed: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Seunmsg and freestuffng. Learn from me and this baba.
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by seunmsg(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
DadaHammed:
Seunmsg and freestuffng. Learn from me and this baba.

Learn what from you?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by onumadu: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
When it comes to spoken Nigerian languages, Yoruba, Igbo are way up there.
I've also met a few other Nigerians from the middle belt and South south who are equally proficient in spoken Igbo.
These types of Nigerians are needed most to bridge the language gaps/divides.
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by drmuchin: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Say No to One Nigeria
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by onumadu: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
The traditional Igbo SONG that the Yoruba woman sang that got me was "ihe anyi ji bido ogene bu uzu!". cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by Mindlog: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Love her flow. wink
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by 9izone(f): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wow. love you, so so amazing
Chai okirikiri ka ana agba ukwu-ose adighi aliya enu
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by ImperialYoruba: 1:26am On Aug 29, 2022
This is one of the wonders of the world. Yoruba speak Ibo language is such a rarity that only occur for 1 in every 100million population.
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by onumadu: 2:02am On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
This is one of the wonders of the world. Yoruba speak Ibo language is such a rarity that only occur for 1 in every 100million population.

Here you go again. lol
When did you conduct the census to find out how many Yorubas speak Igbo?
When I was at university in the East, a certain Yoruba guy at the uni learned how to speak Igbo fluently.
He did this before graduating.
Oya go and arrest him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by DadaHammed: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2022
onumadu:
The traditional Igbo SONG that the Yoruba woman sang that got me was "ihe anyi ji bido ogene bu uzu!". cheesy cheesy cheesy

She is a real 042 brought up. grin
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by DadaHammed: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Go to that Youtube channel and see many yorubas who speak Igbo fluently and effortlessly. Some don't even live in Igboland, yet they even speak with Igbo proverbs.

One is a yoruba guy from Mushin who served his Igbo master in Ladipo and got settled after years of apprenticeship.
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by DadaHammed: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Learn what from you?

Learn common sense. I am yoruba and I love the Igbos just like yorubas in thar Youtube channel.
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by seunmsg(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2022
DadaHammed:

Learn common sense. I am yoruba and I love the Igbos just like yorubas in thar Youtube channel.

To be honest, you’re not displaying any iota of common sense. You have the right to love anyone you like and that’s your fucking business. Even though I hate no tribe, who I like or love is not equally your business. Common sense dictates that you should know this and stop displaying low IQ embarrassingly like this.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by ImperialYoruba: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
DadaHammed:

Go to that Youtube channel and see many yorubas who speak Igbo fluently and effortlessly. Some don't even live in Igboland, yet they even speak with Igbo proverbs.

One is a yoruba guy from Mushin who served his Igbo master in Ladipo and got settled after years of apprenticeship.

Thats a ibo who was born in Yorubaland, and of ibo parentage. He is not Yoruba but speaks Yoruba. Im not surprised he is fluent in Ibo.
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by DadaHammed: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Thats a ibo who was born in Yorubaland, and of ibo parentage. He is not Yoruba but speaks Yoruba. Im not surprised he is fluent in Ibo.

Stop lying, his name is Oluwole Ayorinde, born and raised in mushin to a widow and also raised in business by an Igbo man in Ladipo where he now owns his own shop.
He was interviewed by Odulesi another polyglot and connected Master of Ceremony who speaks Igbo better than many natives.

Polyglot Odulesi has his own Youtube channel.
That's the video down there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLOGVbZRiks
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by ImperialYoruba: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
DadaHammed:

Stop lying, his name is Oluwole Ayorinde, born and raised in mushin to a widow and also raised in business by an Igbo man in Ladipo where he now owns his own shop.
He was interviewed by Odulesi another polyglot and connected Master of Ceremony who speaks Igbo better than many natives.

Polyglot Odulesi has his own Youtube channel.
That's the video down there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLOGVbZRiks

Me sef wey I dey here my name na Obinna Chinonso, from Ukpakpi autonomous village in Afikpo.
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by ImperialYoruba: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
onumadu:

Here you go again. lol
When did you conduct the census to find out how many Yorubas speak Igbo?
When I was at university in the East, a certain Yoruba guy at the uni learned how to speak Igbo fluently.
He did this before graduating.
Oya go and arrest him. grin

I obtained my reports direct from Biafran Bureau of Statistics based in Awka. That figure is direct from their database.
Re: Meet Alhaji Azeez, A Yorubaman Who Speaks Igbo And Hausa With Proverbs. by Spandau: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmsg:

To be honest, you’re not displaying any iota of common sense. You have the right to love anyone you like and that’s your fucking business. Even though I hate no tribe, who I like or love is not equally your business. Common sense dictates that you should know this and stop displaying low IQ embarrassingly like this.

Anjannu Kadoso on the beat!

(1) (Reply)

Ado Oloro(bomb) Kan Ti Bu Gbamu! Ni Somalia / O Ma Se O... Eya Ara Eeyan Ree Loju Titi L'abuja Yii / The Namibian Tribe Where "Sex" Is Offered To Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.