Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) (19609 Views)

Wike Visits Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Stakeholders In Enugu / Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium / Wike Visits Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others, Over Death Of Transport Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Mikelarteta(m): 5:23am On Aug 29, 2022
This guy is codedly working for Obi cos truth be said SE Lokan Obi naim fit do am.
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by derecho(m): 5:26am On Aug 29, 2022
OBJ is there to talk senses to the weeping Governor.
Sebi Jagaban called him expired milk?
Malu wey no get tail sowi structure don dey get help o
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by solomoni87(m): 5:28am On Aug 29, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Obj is working underground for Obi
U can imagine that even old obj is stronger and more agile than the old and devilish Tilumbu
you dont need to insult other candidate because of obi, pls
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 5:30am On Aug 29, 2022
He is campaigning for Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by eazzzy1(m): 5:34am On Aug 29, 2022
Obasanjo had the power to make an Igbo man VP in 2007, he chose a south southerner. One thing is for sure OBJ will not support someone he can’t control. As soon as GEJ became uncontrollable he started sending open letters and later withdrew his support.

OBJ knows from experience he can’t control Atiku or Tinubu. It’s all about control for baba.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 5:44am On Aug 29, 2022
onumadu:

Honestly, I think they mean well, but you know us humans have our weaknesses.
In my book, IBB remains the greatest Nigerian leader. Sometimes I wish he could have ruled Nigeria as a civilian president.
If he did, all the constitutional mess we have today would have been fixed by him, one way or another.
He would have perfected this union either by hook or crook. He was willing to experiment with revolutionary ideas, and some of his ideas survive till today!

In 23 years of Nigeria's democracy, we can't even restructure the country to make it work for everybody.
Imagine that we are still unable to amend a military handed constitution in 23 years! Na wa o.

BTW, a working (functional) Nigeria is far superior to any country(s) that can emerge from it.
And it can happen, with the right leader.

Sorry ur wishes will remain so till the earth cease to exist. I was in jos as an undergraduate 2007 when I first heard about Buhari, my course mate were telling me how he is the best thing to ever happen to this nation. They prayed only if he could be a president, then things will automatically fall into places. I was myopic I know they were too, Cox I can bet non of us were really experienced his regime but must have heard about it from the likes of Tinubu.

I know some people will even root for Abacha and call him the messiah if not for death. Now u r coming with babangida who couldn’t even honour the wishes of the people in 92 election. Is what u r praying to govern u n ur family

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 5:46am On Aug 29, 2022
eazzzy1:
Obasanjo had the power to make an Igbo man VP in 2007, he chose a south southerner. One thing is for sure OBJ will not support someone he can’t control. As soon as GEJ became uncontrollable he started sending open letters and later withdrew his support.

OBJ knows from experience he can’t control Atiku or Tinubu. It’s all about control for baba.

What’s OBJ concern with control now, he is old n perhaps will soon depart this world. He is trying to write his wrong by supporting a good man instead of crooked individuals

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 6:05am On Aug 29, 2022
The best president Nigeria ever had, Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Fcwilly: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Elder statesman on a national assignment, of a truth, the man is on salvage mission, to liberate the country and set it on a good part. The country debt profile is not good at all.
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by daygee12: 6:11am On Aug 29, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Obj is working underground for Obi
U can imagine that even old obj is stronger and more agile than the old and devilish Tilumbu

Ur mumu na grade 1, how many consultations has he made compared to Tinubu?
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Death2allNLmod2: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2022
XerXers:
Obasanjo is the only Nationalist in yorubaland. Something is definitely cooking. He just finished meeting IBB and Abdulsam Abubakar today

He is the only Nationalist because he visit the dilapidated igbo region? You people keeps amazing me with your stupidity always.
Last last Tinubu will win 2023 election

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by madjune(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2022
onumadu:

Honestly, I think they mean well, but you know us humans have our weaknesses.
In my book, IBB remains the greatest Nigerian leader. Sometimes I wish he could have ruled Nigeria as a civilian president.
If he did, all the constitutional mess we have today would have been fixed by him, one way or another.
He would have perfected this union either by hook or crook. He was willing to experiment with revolutionary ideas, and some of his ideas survive till today!
In 23 years of Nigeria's democracy, we can't even restructure the country to make it work for everybody.
Imagine that we are still unable to amend a military handed constitution in 23 years! Na wa o.

BTW, a working (functional) Nigeria is far superior to any country(s) that can emerge from it.
And it can happen, with the right leader.

Are you normal at all?

Where were you in 1986 when IBB initiated the downfall of the Nigerian economy?

Do you know how buoyant the Nigerian economy was before he took over?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Igbojew: 6:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Obasanjo is a true nationalist,just look at the way he freely walking around South East as if he is walking around his house but Tinubu and his urchins can never ever do that because of hatred they have against Igbos rather they will cook up lies against Igbos as a reason Tinubu the Igbo hater could not visit any South East and South South region but he can gallivant the whole North that is infected with terrorism.Igbos and South South are waiting for Tinubu in their region when campaign start............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by endy69: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2022
ElSudani:
Obusaonjo, Gorilla are some of the degrading and disrespectful names they called him. Suddenly he is the only "nationalist" in Yorubaland.
I don't like people without a core, capricious people who changes with the weather.
You mean we hated Obasanjo? Another joke abeg. Someone we voted over Ojukwu. Now which igbo man you don vote since you get love
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Obasanjo singlehandedly imposed Alhaji Shehu Shagari on Nigerians in 1979. We can remember how it ended. In 1993, he supported Babangida to instal the Interim National Government of Ernest Shonekan. We can also remember the way it ended. In 1995, he wanted to dictate state policies to General Abacha as was his wont, but Abacha sealed up both him and his nuisance into a Holding Facility. In 2007, Obasanjo again imposed Yar'Adua on us, even when he was aware that the man was sickly. We knew how it all ended. In 2010, after Yar'Adua died, Obasanjo yet again imposed Jonathan on us. Many Nigerians were old enough to know how it ended. In 2015, Obasanjo ran away from supporting Jonathan who he singlehandedly imposed on us hapless Nigerians, to give his support to Buhari. The challenges that attended that effort are still ongoing. This was a man who forswore never to be partisan again o. He has started again in this dispensation and some Nigerians are hailing him on because whatever he's doing at the moment aligns with their aspirations. Isn't it a shame that a single man who has just one head like you and I should stand in the way of the remaining millions of Nigerians to exercise Democratic Rights? Is that the way they do things in the US and the UK whose standards of governance we aspire to attain to? And Obasanjo is not the only former head of state alive, if we can recall that he was a Commissioner in the Government of General Gowon at a time. To think that Gowon holds an authentic doctorate in Political Science from Warwick University in the UK, which is incomparable to Obasanjo's PhD in Religious Studies obtained from the weekend tutorial classes of National Open University of Nigeria, yet Gowon would not as much as lay a finger to impose a mere Councillor on the people of his local government in Plateau state! Tells you that the distance between a Gentleman and a Ruffian is naturally measured in millions of kilometres! Time we told Obasanjo to hands off Nigeria, because his former interventions were mostly self-serving and unhelpful.
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by SmellyNyash: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2022
daygee12:

Ur mumu na grade 1, how many consultations has he made compared to Tinubu?
Ur useless tilumbu is only consulting criminals and thieves just like him
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Ayo8(m): 6:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Lol…. and he said he has no preferred candidate for 2023.
One thing I know, Obasanjo is NOT blinded by ethnicity and these moves are certainly for Obi.

The one who was used to conquer is out to pacify…
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by daygee12: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2022
SmellyNyash:

Ur useless tilumbu is only consulting criminals and thieves just like him
But ur liar Obi is busy consulting saints like Wicked Wike, all this Obi supporters are Zombies
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by SmellyNyash: 6:59am On Aug 29, 2022
daygee12:

But ur liar Obi is busy consulting saints like Wicked Wike, all this Obi supporters are Zombies
U go cry tire zombie ntoor
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by omoredia: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Which short comings? The only person in history without shortcomings they still hanged him on cross. Stop speaking like a typical hypocriticalNigerian

ZeroAccess:
Obasanjo has always been a nationalist. Thou he might have he's short comings but definitely better than the so called progressive. It's only fair that the region that have not produced a president since democratic rule should do.

Obj is an elder state man and will do all he can to ensure the OBi presidency.

Btw Obi presidency will change alot of dynamics. That's why OBJ is rooting for him. Remember obj supported yarhadua and till date remains the best president within the shortest period.
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2022
XerXers:
Obasanjo is the only Nationalist in yorubaland. Something is definitely cooking. He just finished meeting IBB and Abdulsam Abubakar today

Obasanjor is not tribalsitc that much. Even though be helped Lagos with certain policies
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by rowrowland: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2022
onumadu:
I said it that OBJ, IBB and other TRUE Nigerian statesmen are hard at work to keep Nigeria one after 2023.
If you know, you know.
If you don't know, I can't help you.
Are you sure the intention isn't to keep Nigeria in their pockets - and handover to their children? God knows all's in the hearts of men.
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2022
XerXers:

I think Osinbajo is a nationalist too but APC has soiled him
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Doing Buhari's job at old age. This man is a gift to Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Obasanjo has always been a nationalist. Thou he might have he's short comings but definitely better than the so called progressive. It's only fair that the region that have not produced a president since democratic rule should do.

Btw Obi presidency will change alot of dynamics. That's why OBJ is rooting for him. Remember obj supported yarhadua and till date remains the best president within the shortest period.
God gives some leaders sound health and long life for a reason. He searches the heart, not the face
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by LocalMan2(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Can you say that to your own father?

ElSudani:
Obusaonjo, Gorilla are some of the degrading and disrespectful names they called him. Suddenly he is the only "nationalist" in Yorubaland.
I don't like people without a core, capricious people who changes with the weather.
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Successkay12(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2022
ElSudani:

Your father ni.
Leave that mumu. One way people. They want their opinions to be every other people
opinions
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Halo22: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2022
Aremu really mean Atiku's downfall.
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by samfrancis1(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Baba knows better for the country to still remain unite…
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by samfrancis1(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Why are the pictures looking blurry ??

Obasanjo already doing the roadwork for Obi.
Think this thing deep.. don’t assume…
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2022
XerXers:

Who be this mugu again?

Forgive him..

He ddnt go to school
Re: Obasanjo Lands In Enugu, Visits Ugwuanyi (Pictures) by milkySperm(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
ElSudani:

You can locate the next transformer if you ain't pleased with Baba's outings, he owes you and your lots zero explanation. You are too tribalistic to see competence where it exists and I owe you no apologies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Appoints Ex-Senate President, Adolphus Wabara As BoT Chairman / Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.