Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) (33321 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by TMSMedia: 3:58am On Aug 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYMR1WslGns

Man Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend At Peter Obi's Supporters Rally In Onitsha (Photo, Video)

A man proposed marriage to his girlfriend at Peter Obi's supporters rally in Onitsha, IGBERETV reports.

She said 'Yes' to his proposal.

https://igberetvnews.com/1427181/man-proposes-marriage-girlfriend-peter-obis-supporters-rally-onitsha-photo-video/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 29, 2022
I hate anything pda and what have you. If a man propose to me publicly, I’ll be embarrassed and might start to really dislike him. I cherish my privacy more than anything.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by Chicagoesontop: 4:53am On Aug 29, 2022
Their marriage will be blessed with Obidient children who will obey them as parents .

332 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by 3gpvids: 5:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Breakfast is inevitable

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by God1000(m): 5:41am On Aug 29, 2022
This is beautiful, that lady will surely say yes because it happened at the right place

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by fourboys: 5:49am On Aug 29, 2022
Anything Peter Obi touches turns Gold shocked

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Omg is like nairaland has been invaded by Pandora people. Shey make person just stay off nairaland until the election is over ni. Because I know by that time all this orishirishi obidients anthem go don finish by then.

You can't even open any thread peacefully. Abeg make election do come. I know after Peter Obi has been beaten so well in the polls, this guys will go back to their Biafra or death song.

Common sense support tell Una say Peter Obi can never win next year's election. No be curse ooh or anything, but na how many people know Peter Obi and him mumu Labour Party that will continue laboring in vain. For the whole naija, I fit hit my chest say labour party no get one single LG chairman. Abi I lie

Pandora wey no achieve anything when ebi governor na him some foolish people wan repackage for us. Omo na lie
undecided

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by Currentblog: 6:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
I hate anything pda and what have you. If a man propose to me publicly, I’ll be embarrassed and might start to really dislike him. I cherish my privacy more than anything.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by Lovelive: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2022
apache22b:
Buhari will be a child's play compared to the hardship that will befall this Country if Peter Obi becomes the President of this great Nation.

Atrocities to expect in Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins government
1. Thuggery
2. Kidnapping
3. Nepotism
4. Corruption Pro Max
5. Lies, deceit and more lies ,even Lai Muhammed will become a Saint
6. Terrorism unabated
7. Killings and extra judicial killing
8. Government of the Obidient's urchins,by the Obidient's urchins and for the Obidient's urchins.
9. Lack of jobs for our graduates
10. Inflation, hardship, more hardship and Pro hardship. Just to mention a few

Falseprophet1 tell them the truth before it's too late, how long will you continue to hide ?

My fellow youths, will you allow all these and more to befall us ? Think of the future of your children before casting your vote .

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man and the best man for the office of the President

My fellow youths vote Wisely for Tinubu , let's give him our Bloc votes for a better country for us all .

I won't say this again , Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all failures and they have absolutely nothing to offer.

53 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by Lovelive: 7:02am On Aug 29, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Omg is like nairaland has been invaded by Pandora people. Shey make person just stay off nairaland until the election is over ni. Because I know by that time all this orishirishi obidients anthem go don finish by then.

You can't even open any thread peacefully. Abeg make election do come. I know after Peter Obi has been beaten so well in the polls, this guys will go back to their Biafra or death song.

Common sense support tell Una say Peter Obi can never win next year's election. No be curse ooh or anything, but na how many people know Peter Obi and him mumu Labour Party that will continue laboring in vain. For the whole naija, I fit hit my chest say labour party no get one single LG chairman. Abi I lie

Pandora wey no achieve anything when ebi governor na him some foolish people wan repackage for us. Omo na lie
undecided

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by jeromestarks: 8:24am On Aug 29, 2022
If she's not a virgin or he isn't the one who disvirgin her, he will regret this proposal in about two years.
If you like propose in Vatican, you're bound to suffer or train another man's child if you didn't marry her as a Virgin.

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by BATified2023: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

undecided
one day igbos will wake up n tell us ikpeazu is better than sanwo olu n zulum

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2022
This is what I call a obidient union which will be fruitful with obidient seeds.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by Crusadee: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Hope she obediently accept?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by PandoraObi: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2022
So he took his girlfriend there to go and propose to her, that was how endsars started loosing focus, they later turn protest to concert and whoring avenue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by Johnrake69: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by Owopariola001: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427181/man-proposes-marriage-girlfriend-peter-obis-supporters-rally-onitsha-photo-video/

We know what is all these Obi rally for.

We'll collect their girls, collect their money, and still vote for Tinubu in 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-eFo4O42E

E go shock them. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by yemmight(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Sign of good things ahead.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by Allaboutbusines: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2022
smiley Sweet

smiley smiley
The Obi wave is also affecting relationships. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by havenz(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Anything from Obi is Stamped forever,
Congratulations to both of them.

Vote Peter Obi

Vote Open New Doors.

Vote Labour Party.

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Happy Married Life to Them.
We wish them all the very best for the future.
Twins and Triplets Galore.
So shall it be.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by Valuepaints20(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Congratulations ó
If obi no win self him do n gain cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Dat one sef dey......

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Hope he got a no, SimpSon

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2022
Valuepaints20:
Congratulations ó
If obi no win self him do n gain cool
How 4th or 5th position wan take win nah grin wink.....
All of you that campaigned and voted for Atiku just 3 years ago that are now calling him a thief and devil.
And y'all know this the time you voted for him vigorously.
Na God go judge all of una.

(Let the gnashing of teeth by pandora supporters begin grin cheesy wink)

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2022
We wish them all the very best for the future.
Twins Galore.

BATified2023:
one day igbos Igbos will wake up n tell us ikpeazu is better than sanwo olu n zulum
Igbos, not igbos please.
Many of us sane, honest and hardworking igbos love our darling country to the moon and back.
We can't allow some 1% brainwashed Igbos among us continue to allow people say all manner of things about our great tribe.
Amadioha punish ipob and boko haram terrorists.

Meanwhile,
Welcome to..........

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by meolaniyi(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2022
Wow! This is a great sign for good things to come

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by MatrixCircle: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2022
Everytime man proposes to his girlfriend, when will the ladies start proposing to Thier boyfriends.
Or is it unlawful sad
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) by TMSMedia: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2022
Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebexcnFO_AY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant / She Used Me And Dumped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.