Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs (25815 Views)

Lawan Loses As Electoral Body, INEC Affirms Bashir Machina As Candidate / Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today / ACSPN Urges Focus On Issue-based Electoral Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by 802oluwaseyi: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Agbado couture The tailors will make more money,the fabric will not be imported, cassava garri,ewa ayiiinnn Agbado couture The tailors will make more money,the fabric will not be imported, cassava garri,ewa ayiiinnn ...
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by eunisam: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by success1smyn(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

We can't vote for old almost dead man..

He will soon go.. for vote for younger person..

Your children are on strike and j still clapping for APC..
Is like evil will never depart from your family is what u want?

Are you mad or something? Why is it that you have to use negative words for people with different views to yours, is something wrong with your thinking faculty?
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by success1smyn(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Tinubu can't win unless he rigs. Right now, the only region he's likely to get a good number of votes is in the South West but most South Westerners are educated and, while a lot will vote for him because of tribal affiliations, Peter Obi (mostly) and Atiku will get lots of votes too.
He'll miss terribly in the South East. He'll get little votes in the South South.
In the North, the northerners have always voted based on tribe. He would've had chances in the North but with Atiku and Kwankwaso on the ballot, Tinubu will lose the North West. He might win the North East.
North Central will be a battleground but I see most of the Christians voting Peter Obi while the Muslim votes will be shared between Atiku and tinubu.
Tinubu's only hope is massive rigging through voter inducement and I pray it doesn't work for him so he'll lose lots of money

Guy you funny die, politics does not work basses on emotions, it is a game of numbers, forget the Christian ish, Tinubu is the man to beat in the election. If you doubt me no problem wait till February. FOI I am a Christian, a Yoruba and someone that has always lean towards PDP, but I can't vote for Atiku after 8 (disastrous) year of Buhari (a Northerner). PDP should have fielded a southern candidate. On Peter Obi, I don't think he has much to offer, he is not different from the old politicians, he has been part of our problems like every other 1999 - date politician. And again all he tells us are what we already know (he only know how to highlight our problems. And talking tribal sentiments, I wonder why you Obidients accuse others of what you are guilty of, you carry Obi as Igbo candidate and accuse any other person with different opinion of tribal sentiments, without ever giving concrete reasons to vote him - aside that he is a youth and I wonder how a 62yr old man is a youth. Anyway I would have chosen Obi if he had fought and won the PDP nomination. And again how does being educated translate to supporting Peter Obi?

NB: This is my opinion and I know some stvpeed Obi supporters will start what they know how to do best - insult. I am ready for your generation.
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by AK481(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2022
God1000:
I will only buy and wear Peter Obi's apparel.

Only suffering and smiling nigerians will wear APC and Tinubu's apparels.

I have been looking for peter obi or labour party Tshirt to buy since,its always booked and sold out.

thousands wants to buy with their money but its scarce , obi will be the biggest employer of labour this election season.

and the writer describes himself well when he said he is a propaganda writter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Instrumental To Tinubu’s Victory In Rivers - APC / How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.