Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs (25817 Views)

Lawan Loses As Electoral Body, INEC Affirms Bashir Machina As Candidate / Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today / ACSPN Urges Focus On Issue-based Electoral Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Jamiubond009:
Agbado couture grin grin The tailors will make more money,the fabric will not be imported, cassava garri,ewa ayiiinnn grin cheesy

grin grin grin

See as you just make me dey laugh for road
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Okoroawusa: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2022
bhella10:
NEWS FLASH
No movement today in SE grin
I remember the early days of sit at home when by now on Monday mornings the social media would have been awash with pictures of empty streets and towns... how times fly
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Mitsurugi(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahahahahaha You go cry blood after the election no worry Nwanne

How will I cry blood when I'm not even interested undecided I'm only sorry for youths like you who don't know your left from your right. Nigeria has never affected me and it never will but I can't say the same for most of you.
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by PassingShot(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2022
God1000:
I will only buy and wear Peter Obi's apparel.

Only suffering and smiling nigerians will wear APC and Tinubu's apparels.
We hear you.

E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Abemy(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2022
What does the Tinubu logo represent?
Is it an occultic logo or just a personal stuff?
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Bontafa:

Console yourself.

Asiwaju goes nowhere

Odejiji Mazda 14 push and start
Mr. Peter Obi is an unpredictable politician. He says one thing and does another. Trust Obi at your own peril. "I will never leave APGA, anyday I leave APGA, let me die" - Peter Obi. He left APGA and joined PDP immediately after leaving office as Governor, thinking PDP would win 2015 election. PDP gave him their VP slot in 2019, that almost tore the party apart, yet he betrayed them when they needed him more and joined Labour in vain party because of his selfish interests
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Mitsurugi:

How will I cry blood when I'm not even interested undecided I'm only sorry for youths like you who don't know your left from your right. Nigeria has never affected me and it never will but I can't say the same for most of you.
Stop lying like your kinsmen Obi

You're never interested yet you want your Obi as president and you are still lying in broad daylight that you aren't interested haba

Only Jehovah witness can categorically say that. No one else

Please stop lying like your kinsmen Obi
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Softmirror: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Oblongata:
Just the way bad belle people were awestruck about the emergence of BAT at the primaries and were permanently silenced on PYO and co, so shall the opposition be silenced on May 29 2023.

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Osax0: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2022
No be my head person go enter office I suppose to enter for the same country e.g yemi osinbanjo e t.c
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Osax0: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2022
No be my head person go enter office I suppose to enter for the same country e.g yemi osinbanjo e t.c cry cry cry
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by jrusky(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Vote wisely.

Don't vote a man with 70% stakes in *Hero beer* a full separatist brewery Ltd.

Don't vote a man as bad and poor Shetima is was beaten blue black in economy plan discusion at the last NBA meeting.

Don't vote a man ipig use their platform to campaign for.

Don't vote a man because him him a house of God was shutted down just because the Rev father not on his side.

Don't vote a man who is son stepped on our national flag wearing separatist t-shirt.

Don't vote a man who is a political orphan in an orphanage party where only career frustrated people love to join people like Dariye the prisoner and Hilda Dokunbo from nollywood to pig farmer and okonkwo etc.

Don't vote a man overly overated, lack national political experience, very deceptive, tax evader, lies too much, sneaky tricky, arsonist supporters, threatening merchants supporters the list is endless.

Vote wisely in 2023 or be ready for ipob unleashed their terror wings on you and still cannibalis you because their boss is up there. God forbid!!!
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Allisgud: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2022
thetech:
Where Peter Obi apparel sad
don't worry it will even be free
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Ykc2(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2022
oikirodah:

Copyright protected.
.https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/nigerians-set-to-cash-out-with-tinubu-apparels-as-electoral-campaign-set-to-kickoff-photo/
what will tinubu say in bayelsa how he conspired with northerners to chase away Jonathan out of office with fake Buhari's miracle, abi he think say bayelsa people na mumu?

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Mamijoh(f): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2022
Neduzze5:
Yeah.

I guess I need to create a separate account for supporting Tilumbu and see if I can collect my own share.

After a while, I will disembark like former Tilumbu supporter, Staphylococcus has done.

The most important thing is to collect their money and use it to campaign for ObiDatti!!
Hahahaha, u know the logic
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by uchennaq(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2022
This is how they have been defrauding gullible Nigerians. I go chop una money wotowoto and still vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by hohafrank(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2022
Let him spend that money he has taken from us.Collect his money and be Obidient.
APC has failed.He has equally failed woefully.
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Zeezenho: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2022
tunwumi:
There is something about this guy, what you used to mock him will become his selling point.

Just like "Emilokan" , "Olule", "ele'i", "Ojuyobo", "Ojugo", etc.

This is marketing with without advert.

It not possible to open nairaland on a day without Tinubu on front page, also every Page contains his name. He's not paying for this advert and the popularity is growing.

Your BATthings is unsellable
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by tunwumi: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Zeezenho:

Your BATthings is unsellable

You just joined in advertising him. Thank you bro
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by etrouble: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2022
God1000:
I will only buy and wear Peter Obi's apparel.

Only suffering and smiling nigerians will wear APC and Tinubu's apparels.

If your parents are not suffering, then they will not run away from our state of origin and jump into Mallam Audu's trailer carrying cows to Lagos.
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Yibo(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2022
Danniedpastor:

There us no self love here. Tailors are only cashing out.
Check well, most of those that opened outlets to promote Obi, offered free services to the public. Dem no exploit anybody.
Go and verify
where can I "velify" ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Zeezenho: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2022
tunwumi:

You just joined in advertising him. Thank you bro

Oga this your advert stunt will not work on nobody except the agbado urchins.
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by odinga1of: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2022
Omicron123:
This is Monday morning. OP get sense

OP has been employed by Tinubu Media Crew to promote him.
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2022
CSTRR:

I wish I knew your neighbours, so that by the time Tinubu and his criminal network wreck the country further, nobody will sell ordinary pure water to you on credit in your street.
I wish you know how to compose simple statement that makes sense.
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Mitsurugi(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Stop lying like your kinsmen Obi

You're never interested yet you want your Obi as president and you are still lying in broad daylight that you aren't interested haba

Only Jehovah witness can categorically say that. No one else

Please stop lying like your kinsmen Obi

You're now sounding desperate oga. Have you ever heard of the word "apathy"? How you're in a position to know my disposition is laughably inane. You are sounding like the same Obidients you despise. I don't have to be part your madness, it's not by force. Enough said.
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Billygee2u: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2022
Omicron123:
This is Monday morning. OP get sense
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Danniedpastor(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Igbo:
where can I "velify" ?

Its in the media.
The free car wash, barbibing salon and so on.
Except you choose to be blind to reality.

Obi is your next president
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by luckyz4rea(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2022
thetech:
Where Peter Obi apparel sad

Is it apparel that wins election?
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by ZombieSlayer1: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2022
success1smyn:
Yeah, the positive side of the campaigns.

But seriously I don't think Atiku or Obi can beat Tinubu. Say anything you like, the man remains a major force to reckon with in Nigerian politics.
Tinubu can't win unless he rigs. Right now, the only region he's likely to get a good number of votes is in the South West but most South Westerners are educated and, while a lot will vote for him because of tribal affiliations, Peter Obi (mostly) and Atiku will get lots of votes too.
He'll miss terribly in the South East. He'll get little votes in the South South.
In the North, the northerners have always voted based on tribe. He would've had chances in the North but with Atiku and Kwankwaso on the ballot, Tinubu will lose the North West. He might win the North East.
North Central will be a battleground but I see most of the Christians voting Peter Obi while the Muslim votes will be shared between Atiku and tinubu.
Tinubu's only hope is massive rigging through voter inducement and I pray it doesn't work for him so he'll lose lots of money
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2022
success1smyn:
Yeah, the positive side of the campaigns.

But seriously I don't think Atiku or Obi can beat Tinubu. Say anything you like, the man remains a major force to reckon with in Nigerian politics.

We can't vote for old almost dead man..

He will soon go.. for vote for younger person..

Your children are on strike and j still clapping for APC..
Is like evil will never depart from your family is what u want?
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by Godispeace: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
These biafra people will never learn . You thinking insulting Tinubu will u give most votes then u are a very big fool
lifeandjoy:
Rubbish.
Whoever associates with a brand that has all sorts of negative attached to it must be checked mentally. Only Tinubu's thugs and drug addicts can wear a thing like that.

Peter Obi all the way.
Re: Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs by lifeandjoy: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Godispeace:
These biafra people will never learn . You thinking insulting Tinubu will u give most votes then u are a very big fool

Druggie kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report / Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won / Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.