Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States (22344 Views)

Dele Alake: The Golden Voice Of Tinubu's Presidency - Omo-Ikirodah / APC Governorship Candidates Face Biggest Battles In Opposition States / BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by bigpicture001: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Omonieme:
LOL. He can't even speal meagre. Go get some basic education son.

But I earn 400k monthly.... Wen u get to my level... U com to my thread... Hungry man!

50k keep u there!!!!!
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Omonieme: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2022
bigpicture001:

But I earn 400k monthly.... Wen u get to my level... U com to my thread... Hungry man!

50k keep u there!!!!!
Okay. Have a good day..... Lol
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Omonieme: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2022
bigpicture001:

50k keep u there!!!!!
Well, let me humor you and agree you earn 400k monthly.... Lol. Well, let's assume you do. Can't you see that money hasn't in anyway made you a better person? And he actually thinks 400k monthly is money.... Lol. Man, don't get me started abeg
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Check what you quote. The summary of advantages of private investments to Nation's economy is there. If you can't understand it, then this discourse is above your knowledge.

And if you agree with me that it's above your knowledge, then I will implore your to start from the basics.

Go back to secondary school. And start afresh from SS1 to study the basic Economics.

But if you believe you're very knowledgeable for this discourse, as I asked, list 3 advantages of Private Investment to a Nation's economy. Then we can continue on this discourse.

Tell us 2 things you know about Multi Joint Task Force and 3 responsibilities of its members. Then we can continue on this topic.

If you can't see it in your state, ask your Governor.

The law abiding residents of Lagos state are seeing theirs.

Are you now dodging my task? Or you're using "free nairaland data?" I've given you an "orijo."
Go check their websites or send them an email. The company is in a better position to answer you

thats why i asked you to explain the terms you used here or dont you understand what you typed? "...increase in upfront financing that the government or other funder only repays plus profits through social service programs, start-ups, seed financing, etc, into public service financing."

teach us about the 3 advantages of Private Investment to a Nation's economy.

is multi joint task force the same thing as Niger republic? did the government say it bought jeeps for multi joint task force or it bought it for niger republic? is niger republic the only country in multi joint task force?

how far has the government gone in providing "leadership, maintenance of order, provision of public services, national security, economic security, economic assistance, etc."?

if you have checked Alpha Beta Consulting firm website, sent them an email and clicked on the "About Us" page, then you should be able to tell us who owns alpha beta and when it started generating revenue for lagos state.
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

thats why i asked you to explain the terms you used here or dont you understand what you typed? "...increase in upfront financing that the government or other funder only repays plus profits through social service programs, start-ups, seed financing, etc, into public service financing."

is multi joint task force the same thing as Niger republic? did the government say it bought jeeps for multi joint task force or it bought it for niger republic? is niger republic the only country in multi joint task force?

how far has the government gone in providing "leadership, maintenance of order, provision of public services, national security, economic security, economic assistance, etc."?

if you have checked Alpha Beta Consulting firm website, sent them an email and clicked on the "About Us" page, then you should be able to tell us who owns alpha beta and when it started generating revenue for lagos state.

Check what you quote. The summary of advantages of private investments to Nation's economy is there. If you can't understand it, then this discourse is above your knowledge.

And if you agree with me that it's above your knowledge, then I will implore your to start from the basics.

Go back to secondary school. And start afresh from SS1 to study the basic Economics.

But if you believe you're very knowledgeable for this discourse, as I asked, list 3 advantages of Private Investment to a Nation's economy. Then we can continue on this discourse.

Tell us 2 things you know about Multi Joint Task Force and 3 responsibilities of its members. Then we can continue on this topic.

Are you now dodging my task? Or you're using "free nairaland data?" I've given you an "orijo."
Go check their websites or send them an email. The company is in a better position to answer you
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 1:59am On Sep 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Aphrygian(m): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Born2Breed:
Alpha Beta is a criminal incorporation.

The owner is criminal minded, it's used by states that has criminal intent to defraud the state.

The main question is who owns Alpha Beta?

How can you use a company you owned to collect taxes from the state you govern.

There is nothing to be proud of here and Dele Alake is a beneficiary of the criminal organisation being run by a former drug lord cum former governor.
abi now my sister,how can you use your state money to boost fidelity bank,how can you use your state's money to invest in a brewery when the law is against it, how can you even be carrying cash around Lagos that is not your state in car booths ?
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Governors That Have Endorsed Buhari For A 2nd Term Are A Bunch Of Losers - FFK / Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) / Buhari Meets Governors, Mum On Preferred Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.