Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States (22340 Views)

Dele Alake: The Golden Voice Of Tinubu's Presidency - Omo-Ikirodah / APC Governorship Candidates Face Biggest Battles In Opposition States / BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
tonyuny12:

Since you don't understand my English, let's leave it there.

Good afternoon

did we have anything we were dragging before that we are we are leaving? you are the one that rushed into the discussion i was having with someone. since you did, then these are for you...if you say tinubu owns Alpha beta, then why are you asking who owns alpha beta in the states listed?

which competency and perceived opposition are you talking about? competency in what and opposition to what? when did we have a discussion about competency or perceived opposition? what ahs that got to do with the questions i asked?
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

did we have anything we were dragging before that we are we are leaving? you are the one that rushed into the discussion i was having with someone. since you did, then these are for you...if you say tinubu owns Alpha beta, then why are you asking who owns alpha beta in the states listed?

which competency and perceived opposition are you talking about? competency in what and opposition to what? when did we have a discussion about competency or perceived opposition? what ahs that got to do with the questions i asked?

Tinubu competence is what I'm talking about and the fact a mention of Lagos and Alphabeta is the reason I responded. Clear?

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

thats why i asked you to explain the terms you used here or dont you understand what you typed? "...increase in upfront financing that the government or other funder only repays plus profits through social service programs, start-ups, seed financing, etc, into public service financing."

teach us about the 3 advantages of Private Investment to a Nation's economy.

Check what you quote. The summary of advantages of private investments to Nation's economy is there. If you can't understand it, then this discourse is above your knowledge.

And if you agree with me that it's above your knowledge, then I will implore your to start from the basics.

Go back to secondary school. And start afresh from SS1 to study the basic Economics.

But if you believe you're very knowledgeable for this discourse, as I asked, list 3 advantages of Private Investment to a Nation's economy. Then we can continue on this discourse.

is multi joint task force the same thing as Niger republic? did the government say it bought jeeps for multi joint task force or it bought it for niger republic? is niger republic the only country in multi joint task force?

Tell us 2 things you know about Multi Joint Task Force and 3 responsibilities of its members. Then we can continue on this topic.

how far has the government gone in providing "leadership, maintenance of order, provision of public services, national security, economic security, economic assistance, etc."?

If you can't see it in your state, ask your Governor.

The law abiding residents of Lagos state are seeing theirs.

if you have checked Alpha Beta Consulting firm website, sent them an email and clicked on the "About Us" page, then you should be able to tell us who owns alpha beta and when it started generating revenue for lagos state.

Are you now dodging my task? Or you're using "free nairaland data?" I've given you an "orijo."
Go check their websites or send them an email. The company is in a better position to answer you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
tonyuny12:

Tinubu competence is what I'm talking about and the fact a mention of Lagos and Alphabeta is the reason I responded. Clear?

seems you didnt understand the questions. did we have anything we were dragging before that we are we are leaving? you are the one that rushed into the discussion i was having with someone. since you did, then these are for you...if you say tinubu owns Alpha beta, then why are you asking who owns alpha beta in the states listed?

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Owopariola001:

Check what you quote. The summary of advantages of private investments to Nation's economy is there. If you can't understand it, then this discourse is above your knowledge.

And if you agree with me that it's above your knowledge, then I will implore your to start from the basics.

Go back to secondary school. And start afresh from SS1 to study the basic Economics.

But if you believe you're very knowledgeable for this discourse, as I asked, list 3 advantages of Private Investment to a Nation's economy. Then we can continue on this discourse.

Tell us 2 things you know about Multi Joint Task Force and 3 responsibilities of its members. Then we can continue on this topic.

Are you now dodging my task? Or you're using "free nairaland data?" I've given you an "orijo."
Go check their websites or send them an email. The company is in a better position to answer you. cheesy cheesy

thats why i asked you to explain the terms you used here or dont you understand what you typed? "...increase in upfront financing that the government or other funder only repays plus profits through social service programs, start-ups, seed financing, etc, into public service financing."

is multi joint task force the same thing as Niger republic? did the government say it bought jeeps for multi joint task force or it bought it for niger republic? is niger republic the only country in multi joint task force?

how far has the government gone in providing "leadership, maintenance of order, provision of public services, national security, economic security, economic assistance, etc."?

if you have checked Alpha Beta Consulting firm website, sent them an email and clicked on the "About Us" page, then you should be able to tell us who owns alpha beta and when it started generating revenue for lagos state.
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Go check their websites or send them an email. The company is in a better position to answer you.
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by membranus: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
yomi961:
That doesn't change anything.
It is still a condit pipe to steal our common wealth.
Tinubu is a diaster waiting to happen.
No yoruba Christian will vote APC come 2023, they decieved us and made us to believe that GEJ was the problem, now our eyes have opened to there game plan.
We all heard what happened in owo and what is happening in kaduna a Muslim Muslim state.
We yoruba Christian reject APC and there Muslim Muslim tticket

Your generalisation is too wide about who will vote for who. Come out of your utopian dream: There is no saint among the three contestants, they are all birds of the same hue. All of them are rogues.
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
rusher14:

Compare that of Nigeria.

lol.... You can't argue constructively
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Owopariola001:

Go check their websites or send them an email. The company is in a better position to answer you.

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by IfnobeGod20: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Owopariola001:

This is what I address in your post "Tax where you park your car in your landed property."

Are you suffering from dyslexia or did you copy someone else's post but didn't understand it?
Having discourse with some of you is always very difficult because you turned truth upside down. Common question and you start rigmarole. I ask again:
Is Alphabeta an employment generating company?
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by DOD88: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
yomi961:
That doesn't change anything.
It is still a condit pipe to steal our common wealth.
Tinubu is a diaster waiting to happen.
No yoruba Christian will vote APC come 2023, they decieved us and made us to believe that GEJ was the problem, now our eyes have opened to there game plan.
We all heard what happened in owo and what is happening in kaduna a Muslim Muslim state.
We yoruba Christian reject APC and there Muslim Muslim tticket

It Is a lie. As a pastor, I know thousands of Christians rooting for Tinubu. In just my local headquarters with over two thousand members,and with several local branches with several thousand members, we are for Tinubu because of two members of HOR and one Senator that worship with us.
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Thedon22: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Is Alphabeta an employment generating company? They don't generate employment but only a tax collecting company. It's just an organization robbing peter to pay Paul. This hype of squeezing people to pay through their noses should not be celebrated. Countries that does what Lagos is emulating or doing have strong economy to meet up with tax imposed. They now taxing every aspect of life just to claim high tax net. Tax where you park your car in your landed property. Even developed economy doesn't do that. They only tax areas of their control.
Was it Tinubu that started government taxation ? Don't you know that taxation is almost as old as man. Don't you know that taxes were paid in old kingdoms such as Old Oyo empire and older ones. Don't the Jews of Jesus time pay taxes to Caesar who was the government. Didn't Jesus say give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar ? Oga, go and read and know the origin and history of government taxation.
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by KayB: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obi supporters EVERYWHERE, YOUNGER NO VISIONS
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by plaindealer: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Igbos don't mind that Alpha Beta and Tinubu, as they say, is collecting their money in their own states, they are just mad and upset that AB is collecting money in Lagos state.

Igbos will let their house and SE region burn to the ground without lifting a finger while holding vigil in Lagos over Lagos and Tinubu matter..

Den don swear for these Igbos for real.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Having discourse with some of you is always very difficult because you turned truth upside down. Common question and you start rigmarole. I ask again:
Is Alphabeta an employment generating company?

So you agreed with me that you goofed?

Road setbacks is not private property.

Did Alpha Beta Consulting ever claim to be an "employment generating company?"
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by AkimJ: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Does that we Yorubas include me, Remi, Tinubus wife, most of tinubus children, and several christians who have openly supported tinubu? Do you not have a christian as VP under this government? It was to satisfy people like you and massage your sentiments. But how much was he able to influence government policies and dispositions on religious matters? So who told you if tinubu chose a Pope as running mate, if he wants to be a religious bigot (which even you yourself know he is not), he cannot make him as irrelevant as Osinbajo was made by buhari? It is your right to support anybody you like.Noone is contending that with you. But it is naive, myopic, childish and presumptuous to say you are speaking for Yoruba christians. You do not have that mandate.
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Go check their websites or send them an email. The company is in a better position to answer you
Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 6:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Owopariola001:

Go check their websites or send them an email. The company is in a better position to answer you

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by CheapHomes1: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Owopariola001:

Re: Dele Alake: The Same Alphabeta People Complain Of Is Used By Opposition States by Owopariola001: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) / Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting / Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.