Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco (20044 Views)

Leo Messi On His Way To Monaco For Uefa Awards Event / PSG vow to take appropriate action as Neymar fails to show up for pre-season / TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Drsnives(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Even for the farmers league?
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Ghostrye: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Once I saw the title, "Messi struggles" I knew it could only be Obembet

13 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by VOsimhen144(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Daniel7543:
Ronald is better than Messi.

C. Ronald was doing great "doings" at Messi's age.

Messi have alot to learn from the real G.O.A.T
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by nickyj19: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Ghostrye:
no mind the yeye antimessi

5 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by juliuscapps(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Who wrote this didn't watch the game. Messi performed his best. Moreover, it was Neymar that won the penalty not Ramos.

5 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Slynation(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
God1000:
Messi is my guy, though we are not seeing much spectacular performance from him in PSG, but he will always be Messi.
The topic is misleading, Messi played very well in that match but Mbappe's selfishness will be the downfall of that team...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Charlesetoh23(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
obembet:
Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) played out an entertaining 1-1 draw with AS Monaco in Ligue 1 on Sunday, August 28.

Source: https://twitter.com/PSG_English/status/1563990737892540417?t=9JQDFxqD3kx8cM9elZYQsg&s=19
I was really busy with my affiliate marketing that I didn't get to watch the full match�. But anyways it was worth it as it pays my bills always. Let me continue my business later I'll watch the highlights
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
fasho01:
Farmers league

Yea the one a team swallowed 9 goals the other day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by haybhi1(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
fasho01:
Farmers league

Get your facts right.
Farmer league was one Liverpool beat Bournemouth 9 to nil last Saturday.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Belteshazzar1: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2022
That's one thing with foot ball.. Shebi in their other match they won with seven goals.. sometimes u win and sometimes u lose... If manchester united can come back to life then nothing is impossible
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by salveoP(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2022
This is a very bias . All the goals he scored in prior matches never made the front page. Just because he didn't register a goal against Monaco u term it " Messi Struggles", and it even made the front page. Mode is anti Messi

17 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Danny50: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Nothing but a dwarf
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Ghostrye:

After all the good games messi had this season . The clown waited for a draw to make a useless topic about messi. Their idol has retired and is now a bench warmer. But messi is their problem

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Slynation(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Binancian:

Yea the one a team swallowed 9 goals the other day
You mean the Man city League...??

4 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by fredoooooo: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2022
Wee keep quiet , did what he game ? Messi struggle ko messi struggle ni .. una Asun goat no see kne game play you go just wake up and start writing ru**bish
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by internationalman(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2022
Imagine headline from a number one Messi hater.

You said Messi struggled because he didn't score and psg managed to drop a point first time this season.

And you said Neymar rescued psg with a penalty goal that Messi could've taken and scored.

But you have never created a thread about how Ronaldo's Man utd lost their first two matches or how he has not even scored or assisted a goal this season or how he's now a bench warmer.

This is pathetic mehn. If you want to hate do it with sense and be professional about it na.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by iLegendd(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Is it depression or hatred that made you use the word struggle? You didn't watch the match.

This is like saying Jonathan struggled to rule Nigeria, but Buhari saved him and made the country great again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Anticrime77: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Now it obvious this obembet no dey watch ball. Messi get form this season.. U better check his goals and assist dis season.

12 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by shegunmessi(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This obembet of a woman don start again

Which one be messi struggle
I'm telling you the fact, despite the fact Messi have 7.20 rating,he even performed more than mbappe,it's clearing glaring that the Op is anti-messi

7 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Anticrime77: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2022
internationalman:
Imagine headline from a number Messi hater.

You said Messi struggled because he didn't score and psg managed to drop a point first time this season.

And you said Neymar rescued psg with a penalty goal that Messi could've taken and scored.

But you have never created a thread about how Ronaldo's Man utd lost their first two matches or how he has not even scored or assisted a goal this season or how he's now a bench warmer.

This is pathetic mehn. If you want to hate do it with sense and be professional about it na.

Dont mind her hatred

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by kenex4ever(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2022
How did he struggle
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by BigYash: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2022
All these fixed matches don tire me.. PSG dey drag ogbonor with Mona. I won't say anything.
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by MJBOLT: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2022
between the op and the mod that pushed this senseless thread to fp,I don't know who's more stupid undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by judedwriter(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Daniel7543:
Ronaldo is better than Messi. The dwarf suppose dey worship Ronaldo 24/7

C. Ronaldo was doing great "doings" at Messi's age.

Messi have alot to learn from the real G.O.A.T

Ronaldo is out of form now... He should retire asap before he is disgraced undecided

As for Messi, his legs too are aging fast.

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by alabo1: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2022
post=116156317:
Nothing lasts forever.

But since the History of Soccer,
Lionel Messi remains the best Footballer to EVER play the beautiful game called Football.

MESSI IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ronaldo fans, listen and listen good......

Messi was created and born to play football,
the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest, that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

As the Yorubas will say "Abinibi yato si Ability!"

Argue with your TV screen or your bottle of Ororooo! cheesy wink grin

Amen.
God bless you too American Boy cheesy
All the Flatbush wink

Yes he is the G.O.A.T. How many dollars does that give you today? Let us leave all these meaningless comparisons and enjoy the game please
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2022
Slynation:
You mean the Man city League...??
Yea
The GPL
Guardiola premier league

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Daniel7543: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2022
judedwriter:

Ronaldo is out of form now... He should retire asap before he is disgraced undecided

As for Messi, his legs too are aging fast.
If you read my comment very well, I didn't say Ronaldo is in form.. Infact Both of them (Ronaldo & Messi) are out of form currently.

I said and I quote "Ronaldo was doing great "doings" at Messi's age"

4 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by uyimove19(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2022
fasho01:
Farmers league
na wao o which one b farmers league again
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by sportskid(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2022
Very Stupid Head line.
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by bewla(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2022
damble:
No be juju dey work for messiless Messi body so?
he need four years to adapt to reality of not having his scams at baca

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by sportskid(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2022
internationalman:
Imagine headline from a number one Messi hater.

She is a demented and depressed Messi Hater

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Evergreen4(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2022
It's indeed indeed the end of an era for Ronaldo and Messi. Two great players. It may take the world decades or even centuries again to witness too great players reign at the same time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lewandowski Wins Germany's Footballer Of The Year Award / Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio / Pinnick Confirms NFF Met Mourinho For Super Eagles Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.