Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco (20076 Views)

Leo Messi On His Way To Monaco For Uefa Awards Event / PSG vow to take appropriate action as Neymar fails to show up for pre-season / TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Kingcalls: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Slynation:
You are very sick in the head as if you don't know Mbappe owes PSG grin nigga was selfish throughout the game, PSG would have won that match if Mbappe was a team player...Yes the coach subbed off Messi because he knows he's the most humble player among the trio, subbing Neymer would got him annoyed while subbing Mbappe would have made him lose his job...

U are even dumber thst I taught grin grin... he was subbed cos he's humble grin grin grin grin chai... illiteracy comes in different forms grin grin
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Main31: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
You are just another retarded nigerian at which age am a man utd fan who broke into international limelight first whohad a growth hormone diseases and overcame to win more ballon d or than another other and at which age was ronaldo blowing balls into the stand before he started jelling was it not when he was dropped that united statted wonning games is messi a striker dog
Daniel7543:
Ronaldo is better than Messi. The dwarf suppose dey worship Ronaldo 24/7

C. Ronaldo was doing great "doings" at Messi's age.

Messi have alot to learn from the real G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Donchyke007(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
The game was a fixed game
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Slynation(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are even dumber thst I taught grin grin... he was subbed cos he's humble grin grin grin grin chai... illiteracy comes in different forms grin grin
says someone who didn't even know the colour of jersey PSG was putting on... please swerve!!

2 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Wilson500: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
My landlord told me that C.Ronaldo is now the new GOAT in bench warming
Man Disaster Utd manager is wicked sha grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Peacecore: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Polynek:
I don't know what is the reason for Messi under performance ever since He joined PSG
Messi is doing well as individual in PSG buh Mbappe is the problem of that club. He's very desperate, touchy, a saddist and useless as well. PSG should show him the way out of the club or start benching him.
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Jokerman(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
ThierryJay:

Which fake news? Oya take sources. And Napoli will only consider Ronaldo if they are able to sell off Osimhen who is valued at over 100million pounds.

So na Ronaldo news now... lol.... grin
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by luminouz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by luminouz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wizywiz:
na full time man oooo... portharcourt ikwerre boy....no mind d stupid boy wey dey claim woman

Thanks bro
JohnnyPalmer:

Na Man with F moniker
Don't be fooled
Thanks hommie
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Polynek(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Peacecore:
Messi is doing well as individual in PSG buh Mbappe is the problem of that club. He's very desperate, touchy, a saddist and useless as well. PSG should show him the way out of the club or start benching him.
Maybe Messi is doing well for you, personally Messi of Barcelona is very different from Messi of PSG, don't tell me dat it is age.
And Mbappe can't b the problem of PSG, besides He has been very helpful to the club.

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by OJEEMAH(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Daniel7543:
If you read my comment very well, I didn't say Ronaldo is in form.. Infact Both of them (Ronaldo & Messi) are out of form currently.

I said and I quote "Ronaldo was doing great "doings" at Messi's age"
and Messi won his first Balon D’or at the age Ronaldo was struggling.

How about that?

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Peacecore: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Polynek:

Maybe Messi is doing well for you, personally Messi of Barcelona is very different from Messi of PSG, don't tell me dat it is age.
And Mbappe can't b the problem of PSG, besides He has been very helpful to the club.
You can't remove the fact that Messi is no longer as young as he was in Barca. If you have watched psg match, u will know that Mbappe has no team spirit in him. In fact his facial expression during last Ballon de or award that went to Messi, you will know that that boy is an idiot. I have watched Messi as a selfless play delivered very big chances for him to score, what did he do? He dashed them out. I hate that boy personally.
Besides, you can't compare the teamwork that Messi enjoyed in Barca to this shit.
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by SPAMBOX7: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
I swear this Obembet no suppose be man u fan at all. Na Chelsea fit am. Cos that's where nosy and jobless folks abound.

He pain me say I dey support same club with human being like this cheesy
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Polynek(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Peacecore:
You can't remove the fact that Messi is no longer as young as he was in Barca. If you have watched psg match, u will know that Mbappe has no team spirit in him. In fact his facial expression during last Ballon de or award that went to Messi, you will know that that boy is an idiot. I have watched Messi as a selfless play delivered very big chances for him to score, what did he do? He dashed them out. I hate that boy personally.
Besides, you can't compare the teamwork that Messi enjoyed in Barca to this shit.
You are making sense, but if you watched lax season UCL, Mbappe scored more goals Dan all His teammates, So tell me how He is a bad egg to the team?
Maybe you personally hate Him.
As of Messi am totally disappointed in Him.
But let's be watching how Dix season gonna b

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by OJEEMAH(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
sefas79697:
Bh
As the last money you collect don finish, you don begin look for who to scam next abi?

When you scam with this moniker, you go deactivate then create another.

You too dumb to be a scammer

How long you wan continue to defraud people before they smoke you out.

Bloody fraudster!!!!!!!

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Majikman(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Messi struggled , wow

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by koskilala: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Las las e be like sey PSG na still scam o, na UCL go determine now.
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Peacecore: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Polynek:

You are making sense, but if you watched lax season UCL, Mbappe scored more goals Dan all His teammates, So tell me how He is a bad egg to the team?
Maybe you personally hate Him.
As of Messi am totally disappointed in Him.
But let's be watching how Dix season gonna b
No doubt, Messi is no longer at his prime, hence his sharp moves, sharp turning, fast dribbling without been brought down easily and so on has reduced. But what I have to tell you is that if Messi is to be obsessed about goal scoring, he would've scored more goals thereby affecting the number of goals that Mbappe had. That small boy had even pushed Messi(world legend) for failing to pass ball to him to score. That's a disrespect of the highest order to a 7x world best. In conclusion, Messi can do better in another club than in PSG or if the couch can take bold steps buh the idiot was given too much power by the board.
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Polynek(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Peacecore:
No doubt, Messi is no longer at his prime, hence his sharp moves, sharp turning, fast dribbling without been brought down easily and so on has reduced. But what I have to tell you is that if Messi is to be obsessed about goal scoring, he would've scored more goals thereby affecting the number of goals that Mbappe had. That small boy had even pushed Messi(world legend) for failing to pass ball to him to score. That's a disrespect of the highest order to a 7x world best. In conclusion, Messi can do better in another club than in PSG or if the couch can take bold steps buh the idiot was given too much power by the board.
Baba from ur voice, I can detect dat you so much hate Mbappe knows grin
Take am easy

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by goodheart01: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
post=116156317:
Nothing lasts forever.

Yeah, just like your darling daddy and his Tinubu urchins

Lest I forget, vultures also don’t last forever
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by goodheart01: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
anonymous1759:
grin

Shame on the OP grin grin when I said the MOD’s here are anti Messi they started quoting me .
Messi won French cup it didn’t make FP Messi assist and scored Prior to this match it didn’t make FP PSG drew you want to blame Messi you’re indeed a disgrace at OP and the MOD that moved this crap . Please also remind us our many goals Messi has scored and assisted this season at OP and MOD grin

Those are nothing compared to what Ronaldo achieved when he was his age. The dwarf is a fraud. He won’t even perform a bit when he gets to Ronaldo’s present age

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Omonieme:
Normal, na Mochengladbach be Bayern kryptonite

Like seriously, I am telling you

Those M'Gladbach guys ehnnn

If only they can be as strong when they play other teams, atleast that will give their league a sense of competition.

Because what will it profit you to beat a serial league winner or give them a tough time making yourself really hard to beat and at the end of the day, you can't even make top 4 convincingly
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by babajero(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
Ronaldo is better than Messi. The dwarf suppose dey worship Ronaldo 24/7

C. Ronaldo was doing great "doings" at Messi's age.

Messi have alot to learn from the real G.O.A.T
Yes, and one is still winning trophies and competing for champions league, while one is busy fighting everyone and losing matches.
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by anonymous1759(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
goodheart01:

Those are nothing compared to what Ronaldo achieved when he was his age. The dwarf is a fraud. He won’t even perform a bit when he gets to Ronaldo’s present age

Why are you pained ? Messi has already outshined him even with two years and seasons below your idol. Leave Messi alone .

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by goodheart01: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
anonymous1759:

Why are you pained ? Messi has already outshined him even with two years and seasons below your idol. Leave Messi alone .

I repeat, Messi can’t accomplish what CR7 has at his age
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by anonymous1759(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
goodheart01:

Doesn’t even make sense. undecided At 35 Messi has 7 world best how many does your idol have at 37? grin 5 If Messi retires today your idol can’t break that record he’s a bench warmer already abeg rest .

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Peacecore: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Polynek:

Baba from ur voice, I can detect dat you so much hate Mbappe knows grin
Take am easy
Exactly, I hate him buh not on personal encounter after all he doesn't even know me. I'm only talking based on his xter n u can attest to that that the boy is not lovable if you're not anti_Messi. PSG board guffed when they raised that boy's ego to stay. They should've allowed him to go to Madrid so that his pride will be tamed. Anytime, any day, I still rate Messi high, he's trying. I love his humility so much
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by anonymous1759(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
goodheart01:

You’re living in delusion. Messi has 7 ballon d’or @ 35

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by OJEEMAH(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
goodheart01:

Did you say at Ronaldo’s age?

What did Ronaldo accomplish at 20, 21 & 22?

At 20, Messi finished behind Kaka in 2007 FIFA World Best. At 22, he won his first FIFA World Best & Balon D’or.

Stop using age to judge them but if you must, applaud him for his accomplishments at the age Ronaldo was struggling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas / Anthony Joshua Calls For Face-to-face Talks With Deontay Wilder (video) / Lampard Hails Rashford's Wonder Goal Against Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.