Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco (20050 Views)

Leo Messi On His Way To Monaco For Uefa Awards Event / PSG vow to take appropriate action as Neymar fails to show up for pre-season / TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by JohnnyPalmer: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2022
obembet:

U should know that I love Messi so much... I wish I can marry him self... But if you watch what happened yesterday, he really tired. I think it's time for him to rest.

You are the one that is old, tired and should be retired

I love Messi so much kill you there

You didn't watch the game at all
Your reporting is flawed
You said Sergio Ramos won the penalty
Whereas, it was Neymar who did from Messi pass

Messi has 3 goal and 3 assists already this season
Your Pendu has 0 goals and Assists in 4 games
Focus on your finished Pendu

6 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by JohnnyPalmer: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2022
luminouz:

I'm still surprised you are a woman aswear.

Your passion for football is uncanny.

No woman I know has such football passion. grin

Na Man with F moniker
Don't be fooled

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Kingcalls: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2022
Slynation:
Ahhh...the same match I watched, how did Messi struggled?? Someone with a better rating than Neymer and Mbappe but got subbed off...

Madam leave Messi alone naw, your self acclaimed GOAT is currently a bench warmer who ain't even guaranteed coming in as a substitute in the next 5 matches but your problem is still Messi...very anyhow human being

How stupid can someone sound ... he had better ratings but was subbed off ...and the ones with lower ratings played 90 mins while they were searching for a win .... y are u messi people so deluded ...living in lala land
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Kingcalls: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2022
Amerengues2:
1 million of you can't stop messi. You are pained. Because we called you out recently, you decided to post this post. At least, the real home of soccer discussion, YouTube, all love Messi recently and he is doing massively well.

Shame on you obembet abi kilonje

Only 1 defender stopped him last night grin
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by bewla(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2022
iykofias:
same guy that wants to japa after seeing challenge lmao
Need for champion league goals is not shying away from active foot ball
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by bobosh02(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This obembet of a woman don start again

Which one be messi struggle
person wey dey do copy and paste,wetin she sabi for football,she just wanna be noticed and feel among

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Jokerman(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2022
If Pessi was playing well, why was he subbed off? grin
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by ThierryJay: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2022
Jokerman:
If Pessi was playing well, why was he subbed off? grin

Tactical reasons. At least he had 87minutes unlike a finished old fraud that was introduced at the same 87minutes just to have some "here n1gga, damn let me rest" minutes.

Bro talk true, are you not even ashamed to be nitpicking on the GOAT with a 7.2 performance rating when your little asun is being heavily disgraced by himself and the team. I mean, your man cannot even make top 13 (not even top 11) in an average Man utd team, a man with zero goal contributions this season, Common!

And I hear Mendes has again hawked him to Chelsea yesterday and was soundly rejected for the second time. No shame at all. Yet you dey carry mouth still come near high performing GOAT. Jokerman please you need some time off to absorb the predicament of your fave's situation perhaps you could help him out with some career advice grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Shugargal(f): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2022
Leave Messi alone, You guys didn't see good passes Messi gives to Mbappe but he wasted all. The same Mbappe will always want to score instead of passing the ball, and will end up wasting the chance. Until PSG sells that little boy before they have peace and win tough matches like that of yesterday. I dey pity them for UCL sef. Messi do and leave that team for them before they put your name for potopoto.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Wizywiz(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2022
obembet:

U should know that I love Messi so much... I wish I can marry him self... But if you watch what happened yesterday, he really tired. I think it's time for him to rest.
taaa close ya mouth u be woman before...guy go dey form woman because of inferiority complex and stupidity.....did you even watch the match......Your Ronaldo wey never smell post this season u no see am make him rest...make Messi continue to give you Bp

2 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Wizywiz(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2022
luminouz:

I'm still surprised you are a woman aswear.

Your passion for football is uncanny.

No woman I know has such football passion. grin
na full time man oooo... portharcourt ikwerre boy....no mind d stupid boy wey dey claim woman
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Jokerman(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2022
ThierryJay:

Tactical reasons. At least he had 87minutes unlike a finished old fraud that was introduced at the same 87minutes just to have some "here n1gga, damn let me rest" minutes.

Bro talk true, are you not even ashamed to be nitpicking on the GOAT with a 7.2 performance rating when your little asun is being heavily disgraced by himself and the team. I mean, your man cannot even make top 13 (not even top 11) in an average Man utd team, a man with zero goal contributions this season, Common!

And I hear Mendes has again hawked him to Chelsea yesterday and was soundly rejected for the second time. No shame at all. Yet you dey carry mouth still come near high performing GOAT. Jokerman please you need some time off to absorb the predicament of your fave's situation perhaps you could help him out with some career advice grin

Purveyors of fake news... grin

GOAT is going to NAPLES... tongue
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by ThierryJay: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2022
Shugargal:
Leave Messi alone, You guys didn't see good passes Messi gives to Mbappe but he wasted all. The same Mbappe will always want to score instead of passing the ball, and will end up wasting the chance. Until PSG sells that little boy before they have peace and win tough matches like that of yesterday. I dey pity them for UCL sef. Messi do and leave that team for them before they put your name for potopoto.

The thread doesnt even make sense. Is PSG the first elite club to draw a match where their best players did not score? All big clubs have drawn matches every season where their top players don't score, including Madrid and CR in his prime. So this thread is a case of depressed Pendu fans grasping at straws in a bid to score any kind of point but further showcasing their loss of sense.

6 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by FLYFIRE(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2022
Daniel7543:
Ronaldo is better than Messi. The dwarf suppose dey worship Ronaldo 24/7

C. Ronaldo was doing great "doings" at Messi's age.

Messi have alot to learn from the real G.O.A.T
You know what the pictures you placed up there tell?
Your little goat raises hands in self-praise
The GOAT himself bows in adoration of the Lord his gift grin grin grin
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by ThierryJay: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2022
Jokerman:

Purveyors of fake news... grin

GOAT is going to NAPLES... tongue

Which fake news? Oya take sources. And Napoli will only consider Ronaldo if they are able to sell off Osimhen who is valued at over 100million pounds.

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by iykofias(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2022
bewla:
Need for champion league goals is not shying away from active foot ball

k
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Streetmovement(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All of una wey dey cap careless wetin una don do before wey don last wey no come last forever now

All this messi and Ronaldo comparison is getting old, focus on the new generation

Even on my FIFA 22 upgraded version, I can't even buy Messi and Ronaldo even if na for free except them go gree to come chop bench.
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Slynation(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2022
Binancian:

Yea
The GPL
Guardiola premier league
Lwkm...grin
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Slynation(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Kingcalls:

How stupid can someone sound ... he had better ratings but was subbed off ...and the ones with lower ratings played 90 mins while they were searching for a win .... y are u messi people so deluded ...living in lala land
You are very sick in the head as if you don't know Mbappe owes PSG grin nigga was selfish throughout the game, PSG would have won that match if Mbappe was a team player...Yes the coach subbed off Messi because he knows he's the most humble player among the trio, subbing Neymer would got him annoyed while subbing Mbappe would have made him lose his job...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by HBB1(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2022
juliuscapps:
Who wrote this didn't watch the game. Messi performed his best. Moreover, it was Neymar that won the penalty not Ramos.

Abi?

Messi Struggles?

How?
cheesy

Same Messi had a good game.

This is just witchcraft...
Nothing else!

2 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Xiaohei(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2022
Stupid, sensational headline! The game against Monaco was a tough one. Op obviously has a thing against MERCIFUL MESSI - the G.O.A.T of football! Didn’t Mbappe ‘struggle’ too? Messi and Ronaldo have both done tremendously well for football. Let’s appreciate every game we witness them play.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by ojoisimi(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2022
AlphaAlex:
grin We always knew the Dwarf was a fraud See how he’s struggling in a farmers league that’s constantly being dominated by 1 Team with a Super squad grin.
Please I beg you don’t quote me I’m not feeling well
Mumuness personified. Messi is a fraud while your CR7 is busy warming the bench and being rejected by big clubs all over Europe

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Peacecore: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2022
post=116156317:
Nothing lasts forever.

But since the History of Soccer,
Lionel Messi remains the best Footballer to EVER play the beautiful game called Football.

MESSI IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ronaldo fans, listen and listen good......

Messi was created and born to play football,
the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest, that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

As the Yorubas will say "Abinibi yato si Ability!"

Argue with your TV screen or your bottle of Ororooo! cheesy wink grin

Amen.
God bless you too American Boy cheesy
All the Flatbush wink
Yesooooo! We love the GOAT. Messi is a player maker, a good organizer, a chance creator and a goal scorer buh Ronaldo is only good in one ie goal scoring.
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by slaxe2: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2022
Gbese

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by phemmyfour: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2022
obembet:
Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) played out an entertaining 1-1 draw with AS Monaco in Ligue 1 on Sunday, August 28.

Source: https://twitter.com/PSG_English/status/1563990737892540417?t=9JQDFxqD3kx8cM9elZYQsg&s=19
Immediately I saw "Messi struggles" as part of the headline, I knew the thread can only be from you

1 Like

Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Mirawonder007(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2022
Slynation:
Ahhh...the same match I watched, how did Messi struggled?? Someone with a better rating than Neymer and Mbappe but got subbed off...

Madam leave Messi alone naw, your self acclaimed GOAT is currently a bench warmer who ain't even guaranteed coming in as a substitute in the next 5 matches but your problem is still Messi...very anyhow human being
I wonder cause I no know wetin that guy dey see his headlines
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Mirawonder007(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2022
Mirawonder007:
I wonder cause I no know where that guy dey see his headlines
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Slynation(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Mirawonder007:
I wonder cause I no know wetin that guy dey see his headlines
I just tire I swear...
Re: Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco by Polynek(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2022
I don't know what is the reason for Messi under performance ever since He joined PSG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio / Man Destroys His Chair, Television For Losing A Basketball Game / 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.