Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It (17442 Views)

President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by gidzbobby: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by etrouble: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Tinubu will lost Presidential election and Nigerian youths will see to that.

The youth demography want an agile person to lead them not someone falling inside his agbada.

Tinubu will suffer 600 years for what he did to Ambode

Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well
E dey shout

Emilokan

Agbada dey shake
Blokus dey shake
Baba wey no well
E dey shout
Emilokan

If you put all the effort you used to type this nonsense into your life, then your life will be better than its current miserable state. Emilokan Tinubu Jagaban Borgu is the man that your father has been praying to be.
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Lolz....The way people feel so comfortable telling lies about something we all know about is damn crazy.
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by adioolayi(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2022
lagosrd:

You lied , I personally monitored it. That is a black lie.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/ambode-group-elects-own-exco-in-lagos-apc-parallel-congress/&ved=2ahUKEwj4lJGp0-v5AhVSh_0HHRjrCZE4FBAWegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0vwq4rfgdW4eskbFlKz8jc

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailynigerian.com/lagos-apc-primary-tinubu-in-last-minute-confession-says-ambode-did-well-in-office/&ved=2ahUKEwj4lJGp0-v5AhVSh_0HHRjrCZE4FBAWegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0eJO_GKKnyLUdGfohb1joK

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2018/09/30/press-statement-by-his-excellency-mr-akinwunmi-ambode-on-the-security-situation-in-lagos-state-on-30th-september-2018/&ved=2ahUKEwjg-__s0-v5AhVziv0HHcFuAHI4HhAWegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3wPtxM3Sj6xsDdSvw1N9re

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theguildng.com/ambode-team-raise-concerns-against-lagos-apc-election-plans-others/&ved=2ahUKEwjg-__s0-v5AhVziv0HHcFuAHI4HhAWegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2o-l27dTph6sWWwE0DZrhe

Ambode duly contested the primary...Direct primary:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/286566-lagos-2019-i-am-ready-for-apc-primaries-ambode.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/lagos-apc-gov-primaries-ambode-flexes-muscle/

Sanwoolu wins the Direct Primary:

https://guardian.ng/news/lagos-apc-declares-sanwo-olu-winner-of-governorship-primaries/

Ambode concedes defeat:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/288117-just-in-lagos-apc-primaries-ambode-concedes-defeat-congratulates-sanwo-olu.html

I don't understand what exactly you are talking about...person participated in a direct primary, lose and concedes defeat...and you are blaming one person A direct primary for that matter.

This same Tinubu was also not favoured to win teh APC Presidential primary, but he won.. against the voice of the APC chairman..so, what are you talking about

If you are largely wanted by the party members, you will win.. irrespective of whatever any Godfather thinks. Fashola did it in Lagos getting his second term ticket!
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by adioolayi(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2022
lagosrd:

You just sounded like a broken record and a bad illiterate. Because you can read and write can you please show me where GAC is in APC's constitution? Why are you been fooled around like this. Since when did staying in Lagos become a brain killing strategy. Grow up and stop been ...

What's my business with APC and her constitution...I don't belong to any political party.

I am just telling you how political parties runs their party, and it is actually not the headache of non-party members...If you are an APC card carrying member..maybe you have a right.

As for me...I don't and I am not interested. I am only telling you their is a group called GAC in Lagos APC and they're very influential from what I read in the news. I also believe a party man, a governor for that matter should know and work with those that are influential in his party...afterall, they all work to bring him to power.

As for your subtle abuse...I will ignore...I don't engage in such...except you push your boundary
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Lol, an incumbent lost a primary without even getting up to 50 votes or so and you say the godfather doesn't have anything to do with it. Even the his deputy didn't vote for him in the primaries, did Ambode perform that bad to warrant such fate
was it a godfather that made GEJ lose elections in 2015 as Incumbent president?
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by ADBA3005(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Tinubu will lost Presidential election and Nigerian youths will see to that.

The youth demography want an agile person to lead them not someone falling inside his agbada.

Tinubu will suffer 600 years for what he did to Ambode

Hand dey shake

When he wins, you must commit suicide!
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well
E dey shout

Emilokan

Agbada dey shake
Blokus dey shake
Baba wey no well
E dey shout
Emilokan
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by rippa(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:
Everyone knows this.

It was Lagos APC who didn't support him because he was deviating from the blueprint. Tinubu actually supported him.

Look today, Sanwo Olu has almost completed the mass transit which Ambode abandoned. Meanwhile, I checked the revenue growth under Ambode, and it was lower.. Sanwo has been doing great tbh. The best governor in the country presently.. This doesn't mean Ambode didn't try his best..

Meanwhile, the perpetual hatefilled Ipob miscreantt that are wailing today were the ones who were championing Agbaje at the expense of Ambode whom Tinubu brought forward in the first place. The audacity.

Anyway, if you want Lagos change (and not Anambra change or Adamawa change) at the federal level, Tinubu is your man. The most progressive liberal leader ever.
Sanwo is doing great no doubt
Reason why I'm voting him for second term
But he is not the best gov in Nigeria presently
When u compare the revenue that Lagos is making to other states, Sanwo olu is doin nothing.
If Zulum, elrufia, etc is receiving half of what Lagos gets from revenue,
These govs would have turn their state to small dubai
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by luvinhubby(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2022
Dele Alake is a liar among liars, he is Lie Mohammed 2.0

He said NADECO organized June 12 protests and it is a big lie.

CD & not NADECO organized June 12 protests in July 1993.
Oshiomhole & Pascal Bafyau betrayed them from Labour
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by Nigerianfactor: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2022
vincijr:
Aha another one!

You can’t promote anything relating to foolish APC party without looking stupid.

How can they all brag about Tinubu been the master architect of Lagos, bringing in successful successors as they claim and now send this one to tell us that he now has no hands in Ambode loss!

I no understand this kind hypocrisy?

The "Talent Hunter" hunted Ambode as a talent. After "abandoning the blueprint" , Ambode changed from being a talent hero to become a villain failure". Up Master Talent Hunter!
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by PlanktonX: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2022
Judgement days have come for all evil politicians in Nigeria...

A new era is already being birth in the spirit and it shall manifest. It's pay back time for all neo- and all amuni l'eru kind of leadership.

The evil food they have been cooking is done, for them to eat.

Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by Kagd10: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2022
rippa:

Sanwo is doing great no doubt
Reason why I'm voting him for second term
But he is not the best gov in Nigeria presently
When u compare the revenue that Lagos is making to other states, Sanwo olu is doin nothing.
If Zulum, elrufia, etc is receiving half of what Lagos gets from revenue,
These govs would have turn their state to small dubai

Sanwo Olu is the best governor presently. Go check his revenue growth rate. Not to mention all the investment and infrastructure he's embarked on. Meanwhile, it was Lagos who generated their revenue to begin with. Sink that in.
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by Mcreloaded(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2022
Imagine if Ambode was a true Edo state man by now he would have to in the fore front to make sure Tinubu looses out.

Haha the man should have the boldness to join opposition and bring the down fall of Tinubu.

Men see former governor wey no get liver.

Any person put sand for my garri na trailer load of gravel I go pour for him Garry back.

Chook one finger for my eyes I swear na my full two hands and legs I go cook back inside your eyes back.
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by Doorga: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2022
LOLssssssssssssss

Another Monumental Lies.
We have pass that Level.
Oga go Rest
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by Alubarika1234(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by rippa(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Sanwo Olu is the best governor presently. Go check his revenue growth rate. Not to mention all the investment and infrastructure he's embarked on
How is he making his revenue?
By subjecting The masses to suffering.
My route on normal public transport is 300 But on govt owe BRT is 450. But because of traffic caused by the rail they are constructing for years now, u have to make do of the BRT for those that can afford it and the people that can't afford it always suffer on the road, is that a good way of generating revenue?
Govt own is supposed to be subsidised because it's our taxes they used to built the BRT lane, buy the buses, and are using to maintain those buses. but yet we are still paying higher for it and u call that revenue generation.
Price of diesel was increased, and they increased BRT fare. Something they are not using their personal money to buy o
Ambode that built most of the terminals, bought the buses, and constructed the roads wont have treated us this way.
Despite the high rate they are charging, most of the terminals are in bad shape due to lack of maintenance.
Abeg the reason nobody is looking at APC in Lagos is because tinubu have successfully pocketed the opposition parties
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by lagosrd: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2022
adioolayi:

What's my business with APC and her constitution...I don't belong to any political party.

I am just telling you how political parties runs their party, and it is actually not the headache of non-party members...If you are an APC card carrying member..maybe you have a right.

As for me...I don't and I am not interested. I am only telling you their is a group called GAC in Lagos APC and they're very influential from what I read in the news. I also believe a party man, a governor for that matter should know and work with those that are influential in his party...afterall, they all work to bring him to power.

As for your subtle abuse...I will ignore...I don't engage in such...except you push your boundary

You don't belong to any part yet you want to school someone that is politically conscious. Go get you self together first and stop displaying ignorance on social media platforms.

That's why it's not enough to just get your PVC , go and learnt what inec rules are, what party guidelines and constitutions look like and what the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria looks like. You should be old enough to know all these things.

GAC is an abomination to democracy. It is an offshoot of the greed delibrately entrenched into lagoa politics to make sure any subsequent governor is being entangled in bureaucratic cover ups. Thereby making themselves cabals and misters that disallow people from getting good governance.
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by hush15: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1488692-tinubu-rejected-ambode-details-how-governor-lost-election-finally-spring-up/

Person I blame should really blame for this Ambode but can one really blame him again cos when people are not really ready, there is little he can do against the ruling mafias
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by Nasir123(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2022
citygarden:
Am a tinubu supporters, but this is pure lie's. This is not the best way to defend tinubu on Ambode matter. Even the blinds can see it.

What can d blind see?
Did you read his submission?

He is right.
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by VIKTO83(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2022
The Ambode case was a political calculation. If Ambode had remained in office for a second term Tinubu by now will be fighting on all fronts. Ambode was trying to outrun Tinubu and being in his last term in office Tinubu would have been at his mercy. But with Sanwo on board, tinubu need no campaign in Lagos as Sanwo will do that for him.
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by Kagd10: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2022
rippa:

How is he making his revenue?
By subjecting The masses to suffering.
My route on normal public transport is 300 But on govt owe BRT is 450. But because of traffic caused by the rail they are constructing for years now, u have to make do of the BRT for those that can afford it and the people that can't afford it always suffer on the road, is that a good way of generating revenue?
Govt own is supposed to be subsidised because it's our taxes they used to built the BRT lane, buy the buses, and are using to maintain those buses. but yet we are still paying higher for it and u call that revenue generation.
Price of diesel was increased, and they increased BRT fare. Something they are not using their personal money to buy o
Ambode that built most of the terminals, bought the buses, and constructed the roads wont have treated us this way.
Despite the high rate they are charging, most of the terminals are in bad shape due to lack of maintenance.
Abeg the reason nobody is looking at APC in Lagos is because tinubu have successfully pocketed the opposition parties

Then go back to your region. It's simple as ABC. You dey mad?

Na Sanwo increase price of diesel etc?
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by obyno82: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:
Everyone knows this.

It was Lagos APC who didn't support him because he was deviating from the blueprint. Tinubu actually supported him.

Look today, Sanwo Olu has almost completed the mass transit which Ambode abandoned. Meanwhile, I checked the revenue growth under Ambode, and it was lower.. Sanwo has been doing great tbh. The best governor in the country presently.. This doesn't mean Ambode didn't try his best..

Meanwhile, the perpetual hatefilled Ipob miscreantt that are wailing today were the ones who were championing Agbaje at the expense of Ambode whom Tinubu brought forward in the first place. The audacity.

Anyway, if you want Lagos change (and not Anambra change or Adamawa change) at the federal level, Tinubu is your man. The most progressive liberal leader ever.

Obviously one Zombie would always talk and you didn't disappoint. Tinubu schemed Ambode Clearly it was not about deviating from the master plan. Tinubu wanted direct primaries so that he can ensure that nobody votes Ambode and it would be strictly monitored. We saw what happened anyone who queued behind Ambode's picture was whipped in line, and you say people voted against Ambode.
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by Kagd10: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2022
obyno82:

Obviously one Zombie would always talk and you didn't disappoint. Tinubu schemed Ambode Clearly it was not about deviating from the master plan. Tinubu wanted direct primaries so that he can ensure that nobody votes Ambode and it would be strictly monitored. We saw what happened anyone who queued behind Ambode's picture was whipped in line, and you say people voted against Ambode.

Imagine Ipob miscreantt dictating for Yoruba, you dey mad? What's your business with Yoruba affairs to begin with? Same Ambode you wailed over when he was brought up by Tinubu whereas you were championing Agbaje? Yeye dey smell. Meanwhile, Sanwo Olu has been performing. So get lost.
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by obyno82: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Omonieme:
Truth be say Ambode Gan f up. One reason APC remains the party to beat in Lagos iis because of the reward culture. E get small small jobs and contracts wey party members dey enjoy as benefits. Imagine taking these jobs off them and the people you give them to didn't even deliver. Tinubu's hands were tied and he had to follow the dictates of the party members

That is why Nigeria cannot grow. So government patronage is the only way you can survive abi. this is why wastage is created as a means of siphoning money, all because you are a party member. This is essentially a mafia system where you enjoy if you one of ours. Nigeria cannot survive like this. Tinubu's hands were not tied it was just to ensure his feudalist system was maintained.
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by Beedude(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Omonieme:
Truth be say Ambode Gan f up. One reason APC remains the party to beat in Lagos iis because of the reward culture. E get small small jobs and contracts wey party members dey enjoy as benefits. Imagine taking these jobs off them and the people you give them to didn't even deliver. Tinubu's hands were tied and he had to follow the dictates of the party members
The modafuka destroyed LAWMA and brought a nonsense company headed by his brother in law. Those ones also didn't help him.
I have more than 10 people that were sacked with LAWMA. Why destroy a working system just to show u are powerful ?
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by citygarden(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2022
What can Ambode do, on the party that he is not have influence on ordinary Ward chairman. If tinubu want him to go for second term. Forget about he contested and loss.

Nasir123:

What can d blind see?
Did you read his submission?

He is right.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by ambale(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2022
How many governors have lost reelection bid in the history of Nigeria politics

Infact they want to be given the right for first refusal

If you lots didn't work against him, he won't lose, now you are here deceiving yourself

When infact everyone that mattered begged your tinubu and he refused, he and his devilish brother oshiomole wanted to try that out in Edo too, before they met their Waterloo

So oga abeg talk another one, we are not zombies
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by elisho: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2022
U are a mad man a seting governer geting just one vote
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by citygarden(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2022
If you follow the primary election , you will know he was kick out through the rigged primary. Where they are written results on their own. Where they treating anyone who line up where Ambode line is should be flog etc. Am a tinubu supporter to the core. But on this topic, the man is talking rubbish.

Basher8583:

See what. You haven't said anything. Are you saying tinubu should have rigged the primaries in favour of Ambode?
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by Ventura1: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Anyone that defend Ambode over that issue is unrealistic, what happened is Ambode garrulousness.
Tinubu does not have any personal issue with Ambode, it was Tinubu's foot soldiers that does. If it hadn't been Tinubu mobilizing his men, will Ambode ever dreamt of becoming a governor? These guys work for him on instructions of BAT, he now deem it fit to jettison them and replace them with his own men, and you all expect them to fold their hands and look.
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by obyno82: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:
People just talk, they don't know the real story behind stories. Ambode was kicked out by GAC because they don't like him. He offended the main man who introduced hm to Tinubu, and it was the same person who talked all the other members to go against him.
Despite that, he still went ahead with the primary and lost.
Tinubu is a servant leader to the GAC, he's their leader but he goes along with their demand because he knows that without them, he will have less influence politically. He's a smart man.

Oga make una easy to dey lie. Ambode has been with Tinubu right from his days as a governor, and he was with Fashola's admin. Fashola kicked him out when he was reporting on Finances to Tinubu without Fashola's consent. Again Tinubu had promised him the governorship as his person.
Re: Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It by citygarden(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Is that how primary election is been organized? Why can't they do the same primary election for sanwolu in the second term. Forget about the primary, if politicians doesn't want you in their mist again, they know how to do the math s.

Spirit04:
did he contest and lose or he was told to go home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management / Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.