Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Judged And Condemned. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judged And Condemned. (329 Views)

Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer / RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / How You Will Be Judged When You Get To Heaven After You Pass On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judged And Condemned. by Hope2014(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2022
One thing I regret the most is hearing Jesus voice and God's voice. God doomed me at the age of 18, just two weeks after my birthday. He has also condemned most pastors at least I know of some G.Os he has condemned, even I am not sure he will spare the Holiness preacher because he said "he has always loved it" and later one angel/demon I don't know they speak alike said he can't make it(though I am not sure) but if he believed a lie then it is no more possible. The thing that shocked me most Jesus was full of joy jumping and happy that I knew I was finally condemned also God was happy smiling and speaking with joy. Don't be eager to hear the voice of God or be praying for it. Hearing it might be a disadvantage especially if God does not want you to obey his voice..... Happy Monday.
Re: Judged And Condemned. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Hope2014:
One thing I regret the most is hearing Jesus voice and God's voice. God doomed me at the age of 18, just two weeks after my birthday. He has also condemned most pastors at least I know of some G.Os he has condemned, even I am not sure he will spare the Holiness preacher because he said "he has always loved it" and later one angel/demon I don't know they speak alike said he can't make it(though I am not sure) but if he believed a lie then it is no more possible. The thing that shocked me most Jesus was full of joy jumping and happy that I knew I was finally condemned also God was happy smiling and speaking with joy. Don't be eager to hear the voice of God or be praying for it. Hearing it might be a disadvantage especially if God does not want you to obey his voice..... Happy Monday.

However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons! 1Timothy 4:1

What assured you that you've not been hearing from demons? undecided

1 Like

Re: Judged And Condemned. by Hope2014(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons! 1Timothy 4:1

What assured you that you've not been hearing from demons? undecided

I heard Satan
I heard God
I heard Jesus
I heard Angel Micheal and Angel Gabriel (very good angels). I don't regret hearing their voice. They were pleading on Jesus to save me but Jesus changed it for them that I didn't listen to him at the age of 28. I was 18 when he doomed me. Then at the age of 22 gave me a commandment that he knew it was impossible for me to keep because he sent Satan ahead to confuse me. I was totally confused and was not able to keep it. Then that same night I had a dream seeing him with bald head on throne and shifted me to his left hand, but I was originally doomed at the age of 18 them finalized at the age of 20 far before he gave me any commandment. When after his father judged me December last year that was when I knew.
Re: Judged And Condemned. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2022
Hope2014:

I heard Satan
I heard God
I heard Jesus
I heard Angel Micheal and Angel Gabriel (very good angels). I don't regret hearing their voice. They were pleading on Jesus to save me but Jesus changed it for them that I didn't listen to him at the age of 28. I was 18 when he doomed me. Then at the age of 22 gave me a commandment that he knew it was impossible for me to keep because he sent Satan ahead to confuse me. I was totally confused and was not able to keep it. Then that same night I had a dream seeing him with bald head on throne and shifted me to his left hand, but I was originally doomed at the age of 18 them finalized at the age of 20 far before he gave me any commandment. When after his father judged me December last year that was when I knew.

It's like you didn't get my question!

So let me simplify it:

And no wonder, for Satan HIMSELF keeps disguising HIMSELF as an angel of light. 2Corinthians 11:14

What assurance do you have that everything you've been hearing is not from just one single demon disguising using different voices? undecided

1 Like

Re: Judged And Condemned. by Hope2014(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's like you didn't get my question!

So let me simplify it:

And no wonder, for Satan HIMSELF keeps disguising HIMSELF as an angel of light. 2Corinthians 11:14

What assurance do you have that everything you've been hearing is not from just one single demon disguising using different voices? undecided
If you hear a voice like "When pastors don't preach the truth,The cry of people in hell is like Tamborine in my ears, even you you don't fear me, it is until judgement day before you will fear me"
" I created pain"
"The way I love you is like others"
"You despised all my reproof"
Do these words sound like a demon voice. And even though Satan tries to mimic Jesus voice and God's voice but only God's voice is unique no man not even Jesus can mimic it. It is like Electric sound.
Re: Judged And Condemned. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Hope2014:

If you hear a voice like "When pastors don't preach the truth,The cry of people in hell is like Tamborine in my ears, even you you don't fear me, it is until judgement day before you will fear me"
" I created pain"
Do these words sound like a demon voice. And even though Satan tries to mimic Jesus voice and God's voice but only God's voice is unique no man not even Jesus can mimic it. It is like Electric sound.

My friend, you are an imperfect human how can you decipher the gimmicks of a PERFECT deceiver like Satan who even try to deceive a man as PERFECT as Jesus?

Jesus gave believers just one key that will help us to distinguish between the inspired word of God and the inspired expression from Satan.

One will always be in support of God's will but the other will contradict it.

So before you can decipher whose voice spoke to you the first thing is the accurate knowledge of God's will. If you don't know this then there's no way you can distinguish between God's voice and that of Satan.

Let me give you some instances:

Jesus just finished asking his disciples about his true identity and Peter is the one who got the accurate knowledge that Jesus is the Christ as in God's promised Son {Matthew 16:13-16} and Jesus commended Peter saying that expression was from God {Matthew 16:17} but do you notice what Satan who has been looking for an ample opportunity to deceive Jesus did? Luke 4:13
Well instantly Satan possesed the same Peter using him to CONTRADICT God's will which Jesus just finished telling them! Matthew 16:21-22

What helped Jesus to decipher that the spirit speaking through Peter is no longer that of God? Matthew 16:23

Well it's because Jesus knew God's will and he is focused on doing it!

So Satan knows exactly what to say in order to deceive everyone but when you have the accurate knowledge of God's will all Satan's schemes becomes ineffective! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

1 Like

Re: Judged And Condemned. by Hope2014(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My friend, you are an imperfect human how can you decipher the gimmicks of a PERFECT deceiver like Satan who even try to deceive a man as PERFECT as Jesus?

Jesus gave believers just one key that will help us to distinguish between the inspired word of God and the inspired expression from Satan.

One will always be in support of God's will but the other will contradict it.

So before you can decipher whose voice spoke to you the first thing is the accurate knowledge of God's will. If you don't know this then there's no way you can distinguish between God's voice and that of Satan.

Let me give you some instances:

Jesus just finished asking his disciples about his true identity and Peter is the one who got the accurate knowledge that Jesus is the Christ as in God's promised Son {Matthew 16:13-16} and Jesus commended Peter saying that expression was from God {Matthew 16:17} but do you notice what Satan who has been looking for an ample opportunity to deceive Jesus did? Luke 4:13
Well instantly Satan possesed the same Peter using him to CONTRADICT God's will which Jesus just finished telling them! Matthew 16:21-22

What helped Jesus to decipher that the spirit speaking through Peter is no longer that of God? Matthew 16:23

Well it's because Jesus knew God's will and he is focused on doing it!

So Satan knows exactly what to say in order to deceive everyone but when you have the accurate knowledge of God's will all Satan's schemes becomes ineffective! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
So I want to ask you a question, how can you know whether God is speaking to you? Because you doubt everything I said.
Re: Judged And Condemned. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hope2014:

So I want to ask you a question, how can you know whether God is speaking to you? Because you doubt everything I said.

First of all you need the accurate knowledge of God! That is what can SAVE you! John 17:3

Try to visualize what happened in the first century when the disciples of Christ began speaking in different languages publicly while preaching to people of divers nationalities {Act 2:4} Peter confirmed that what the audience saw is the fulfilment of God's promise {Act 2:16-18 compare to Joel 2:28} but now think of the situation where demons where shouting saying about Jesus:

"You are the Son of God" Mark 1:24

But Jesus silenced them that they shouldn't say such again! Mark 1:25; Luke 4:41

Again try to visualize what Paul did to a girl who kept following them and saying:

“These men are slaves of the Most High God and are proclaiming to you the way of salvation.”

Well Paul silenced the spirit and ordered it to come out of the girl! Act 16:17-18

Now a thought provoking question!

Were those spirits LYING?
The answer is NO!
So why must they be SILENCED?

Well it's because the preaching of God's Kingdom is man's assignment not that of angels {Matthew 28:18-20} humans are to talk to humans {Romans 10:10-15} so if you hear an angel preaching no matter what he says know today that it's the handiworks of demons from the Devil! Galatians 1:8

God is no longer speaking through any other means today again apart from the arrangement He established through His only begotten Son {Hebrews 1:1} and Jesus has commissioned the work and given it to humans promising them that God's Holy Spirit will work with them! Act 1:8

So any voice from the spirit realms after the completion of the Bible is inspired expressions of DEMONS! Revelations 22:18-19 undecided

1 Like

Re: Judged And Condemned. by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hope2014:
Please seek the help of a psychiatrist or mental health counselor asap. What you claim to have heard is definitely not the voice of God since God contract, Jesus Christ, made it clear that God intends to save not condemn. So claiming you heard God's own voice condemn you is not of God at all. undecided
Re: Judged And Condemned. by Kobojunkie: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hope2014:

I heard Satan
I heard God
I heard Jesus
I heard Angel Micheal and Angel Gabriel (very good angels). I don't regret hearing their voice. They were pleading on Jesus to save me but Jesus changed it for them that I didn't listen to him at the age of 28. I was 18 when he doomed me. Then at the age of 22 gave me a commandment that he knew it was impossible for me to keep because he sent Satan ahead to confuse me
. I was totally confused and was not able to keep it. Then that same night I had a dream seeing him with bald head on throne and shifted me to his left hand, but I was originally doomed at the age of 18 them finalized at the age of 20 far before he gave me any commandment. When after his father judged me December last year that was when I knew.
Please do not hesitate to go check yourself in abeg. There is no shame in doing just that in order to get your sanity back abeg! undecided

I had to do it once and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I wasn't hearing voices myself but mental illness is something I ask people not to joke with as no one is too special not to have it. undecided
Re: Judged And Condemned. by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hope2014:

" I created pain"
Do these words sound like a demon voice. And even though Satan tries to mimic Jesus voice and God's voice but only God's voice is unique no man not even Jesus can mimic it. It is like Electric sound
But, there are absolutely no people in hell(eternal damnation) even at this point in time. So that statement couldn't have been said by Jesus Christ or God. undecided

Also, Jesus Christ's love is only available for those who obey His commandments, that is the Truth that is written in scripture, as opposed to the lies you have been fed by false teachers and false prophets. What all this means is your mind is what is playing tricks on you and you need to get a hold of yourself before you completely loose it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Judged And Condemned. by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hope2014:

1. God does not speak to those who don't belong to Him, not in Jesus Christ. And God certainly does not need to directly contact and condemn anyone this since His Contract states that He has come to save and not condemn. His judgement is not until the end when Jesus Christ returns. undecided

2. The love of Jesus Christ only belongs to those who obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. So your assumption that it is for everyone is based on a lie that is not scriptural. God's love, Jesus Christ is conditional and that condition is made clear in the Gospel, God's Contract and Law. undecided

3. Also, since Jesus Christ has yet to return to judge the world, there are no people, not even demons, in Hell, and also none in Heaven. undecided

Considering all 3 situations above which is of scripture, clearly what you heard was not God or Jesus Christ or anything that had to do with Him, but most likely your mind playing games on you. You are not alone in this but you can get help you need to rid yourself of self of such delusions and take back your sanity before it is too late. undecided
Re: Judged And Condemned. by Hope2014(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

First of all you need the accurate knowledge of God! That is what can SAVE you! John 17:3

Try to visualize what happened in the first century when the disciples of Christ began speaking in different languages publicly while preaching to people of divers nationalities {Act 2:4} Peter confirmed that what the audience saw is the fulfilment of God's promise {Act 2:16-18 compare to Joel 2:28} but now think of the situation where demons where shouting saying about Jesus:

"You are the Son of God" Mark 1:24

But Jesus silenced them that they shouldn't say such again! Mark 1:25; Luke 4:41

Again try to visualize what Paul did to a girl who kept following them and saying:

“These men are slaves of the Most High God and are proclaiming to you the way of salvation.”

Well Paul silenced the spirit and ordered it to come out of the girl! Act 16:17-18

Now a thought provoking question!

Were those spirits LYING?
The answer is NO!
So why must they be SILENCED?

Well it's because the preaching of God's Kingdom is man's assignment not that of angels {Matthew 28:18-20} humans are to talk to humans {Romans 10:10-15} so if you hear an angel preaching no matter what he says know today that it's the handiworks of demons from the Devil! Galatians 1:8

God is no longer speaking through any other means today again apart from the arrangement He established through His only begotten Son {Hebrews 1:1} and Jesus has commissioned the work and given it to humans promising them that God's Holy Spirit will work with them! Act 1:8

So any voice from the spirit realms after the completion of the Bible is inspired expressions of DEMONS! Revelations 22:18-19 undecided

Angel Micheal and Gabriel were not preaching. It was a very high calling (Levetical Priesthood). So they were expecting Jesus to save me not knowing Jesus was just playing with me saying "I will regret for calling him". Gabriel really wanted Jesus to save me but Jesus changed it for her. One thing I have come to understand is only God Jesus and the Holy Spirit know what is happening in the world. all angels including Michael and Gabriel are blind to what is happening. Anyhow I can't fight God or his fiery angels and Jesus is very difficult to understand. I have fully accepted my fate and prepare for hell. God speaks ooo, but it is rare. He is very choicy in words and scary. I have seen him like 6 times. His 3D face five times. His 2D Face one time. I don't know maybe he has more than two faces ooo. But I am already on hell. I can't draw his 3D face. But I can draw his 2D face.
Re: Judged And Condemned. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hope2014:

Angel Micheal and Gabriel were not preaching. It was a very high calling (Levetical Priesthood). So they were expecting Jesus to save me not knowing Jesus was just playing with me saying "I will regret for calling him". Gabriel really wanted Jesus to save me but Jesus changed it for her. One thing I have come to understand is only God Jesus and the Holy Spirit know what is happening in the world. all angels including Michael and Gabriel are blind to what is happening. Anyhow I can't fight God or his fiery angels and Jesus is very difficult to understand. I have fully accepted my fate and prepare for hell. God speaks ooo, but it is rare. He is very choicy in words and scary. I have seen him like 6 times. His 3D face five times. His 2D Face one time. I don't know maybe he has more than two faces ooo. But I am already on hell. I can't draw his 3D face. But I can draw his 2D face.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
It's OK! undecided

1 Like

Re: Judged And Condemned. by Hope2014(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please seek the help of a psychiatrist or mental health counselor asap. What you claim to have heard is definitely not the voice of God since God contract, Jesus Christ, made it clear that God intends to save not condemn. So claiming you heard God's own voice condemn you is not of God at all. undecided
I wish all am experiencing are just delusions but it is not true. No matter how I explain it you can never understand. I can't force you to understand. But you got it right in your doctrine Jesus love is only for those who obey him. Disobedience to Jesus is death forever. But seriously God is using us humans to play eternity games
Re: Judged And Condemned. by Hope2014(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
It's OK! undecided
Lol. I know it is impossible to see God's face. But he showed it to me. I thought I am saved eternally by seeing it but later I knew seeing God face means death forever and ever.
Re: Judged And Condemned. by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hope2014:
1. I wish all am experiencing are just delusions but it is not true.

2. No matter how I explain it you can never understand. I can't force you to understand. But you got it right in your doctrine Jesus love is only for those who obey him. Disobedience to Jesus is death forever. But seriously God is using us humans to play eternity games
1. You don't seem to have a full enough grasp of how powerful the human mind is, do you? It can create a reality for you to exist in that differs entirely from that which everyone else exists in..that is how powerful the human mind is. undecided

All you have described has no bearing with that which is written of of God but instead reeks of lies spread by the mouths of men about God meaning the mess in your mind is born not of God but of the delusions of men. undecided

2. God is not using humans to do anything. You are free to die and return to dust without ever believing in God. That has been the case from the time of Adam. And there are many beliefs already built around that idea that death is the end for the vast majority. undecided

Stop letting your mind continue to play games with you. Seek out help while you can and free yourself from the delusions and lies. undecided
Re: Judged And Condemned. by Hope2014(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You don't seem to have a full enough grasp of how powerful the human mind is, do you? It can create a reality for you to exist in that differs entirely from that which everyone else exists in..that is how powerful the human mind is. undecided

All you have described has no bearing with that which is written of of God but instead reeks of lies spread by the mouths of men about God meaning the mess in your mind is born not of God but of the delusions of men. undecided

2. God is not using humans to do anything. You are free to die and return to dust without ever believing in God. That has been the case from the time of Adam. And there are many beliefs already built around that idea that death is the end for the vast majority. undecided

Stop letting your mind continue to play games with you. Seek out help while you can and free yourself from the delusions and lies. undecided
I hope it was all a delusions until I drank izal thinking I will die but felt nothing in my stomach only my tongue was hot for like a day the next day I was normal. Jesus said even if I jump into fire I will not die.
Re: Judged And Condemned. by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hope2014:

I hope it was all a delusions until I drank izal thinking I will die but felt nothing in my stomach only my tongue was hot for like a day the next day I was normal. Jesus said even if I jump into fire I will not die.
Seek the help of Psychiatrist or mental Health counselor to help rid you of these delusions you continue to battle mentally. No one can help you unless you want to be helped. undecided

(1) (Reply)

"The Day Of The Rapture Is A Day Of Laughter For God" EA Adeboye / You Will Be Amazed To How Many Number Of People Masturbate In Their Closet / God Is An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.