Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

You Will Be Amazed To How Many Number Of People Masturbate In Their Closet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Be Amazed To How Many Number Of People Masturbate In Their Closet (328 Views)

Pastor Makes Members Masturbate In Church. See His Reason / Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama / Woman Sues Pastor For Teaching Women To Masturbate In Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Amazed To How Many Number Of People Masturbate In Their Closet by Gbagura: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
Large number of people do masturbate in their private spaces. I was there before though but quit. The sensation that comes with it makes it harder to quit but with discipline, one will leave it and face reality.

Not a Stat expert though but I'm sure hundreds of thousands do masturbate in Nigeria alone.
Re: You Will Be Amazed To How Many Number Of People Masturbate In Their Closet by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Gbagura:
Large number of people do masturbate in their private spaces. I was there before though but quit. The sensation that comes with it makes it harder to quit but with discipline, one will leave it and face reality.

Not a Stat expert though but I'm sure hundreds of thousands do masturbate in Nigeria alone.
Why should we care how many people masturbate in their closets though? undecided

(1) (Reply)

God Is An Atheist / How To Maximize Your Season / The Weakness Of YHVH Almighty, If It Exists, Is Unquantifiably Greater Than..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.