Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. (1609 Views)

Please Web Developer And Front End Developer Please How Do You Code This / Front End Developer / Front-end Developer Needed In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by Infinity7(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
have you gotten your candidates yet? How do i contact you? 08065531791
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Unfortunately, you must know WordPress because you would not only be working with these languages but mostly on WordPress websites.

Do you have a portfolio? Please email me at the address provided. You never can say. I might be impressed.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by shinemediaweb: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
accelion:
Unfortunately, you must know WordPress because you would not only be working with these languages but mostly on WordPress websites.

Do you have a portfolio? Please email me at the address provided. You never can say. I might be impressed.

I just sent you an email.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
I still need one more experienced WordPress developer with sound knowledge of the above languages.

Unfortunately, the guys aren't satisfied with the portfolios shared. They need someone who has done a whole lot with WordPress, etc.

If you are based in Lagos, that will be a plus, as I'd like to meet you.

You can use the email address provided to share the requested details.

I already got one person but there is still space for another.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by Ayrastarr(f): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
accelion:
I still need one more experienced WordPress developer with sound knowledge of the above languages.

Unfortunately, the guys aren't satisfied with the portfolios shared. They need someone who has done a whole lot with WordPress, etc.

If you are based in Lagos, that will be a plus, as I'd like to meet you.

You can use the email address provided to share the requested details.

I already got one person but there is still space for another.

Let me follow you for future opportunities
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by Balo7leke: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
accelion:
Hello guys.

I am privileged to work for a foreign company that hires web designers and developers, and I want to bring two Nigerians on board. Male or female.

I need a developer with cutting-edge skills in front-end languages, especially HTML, CSS, and Javascript(most important).

What are the requirements?

- You must be very good with the above languages as you will be tested with them by my guys abroad and me.

- Knowing how to use WordPress will give you an edge. You will be tested on these too.

- You must have a portfolio of websites you have develped and are running. They will be checked.

- You must be able to communicate in the English language very well. Luckily, it is our lingua franca.

- This is a life-changing opportunity that requires patience. It will take a few weeks for the onboarding process. So you must be patient as so many people are trying to get into the program.

Those are the technical requirements for now.

Benefits

- You will be paid handsomely in USD.
- You will gain a lot working with me. Trust me.
- It isn't a 9-5 job; you work when you want.
- It is a remote job.
- If I am impressed with your skills and portfolio, I can provide a work environment for you.
- Once again, you will smile to the bank in USD.

As this is a life-changing opportunity, as it was for me, I will only be able to bring just two or three people on board yearly.

You’d have just one shot at it. If you miss it, there isn't another opportunity. But I'll help out where possible.

What do you need to do?

- Ask me your intelligent questions.
- Show me your portfolio websites or projects.
- If I like what I see, I’ll schedule an online discovery meeting with you.
- We move to the next step.

Are you paying for anything to get selected?

A CAPITAL NO! I REPEAT, NO.

To the mods, I am not trying to sell anything. I am just a lucky person who doesn't want to hide what he found and wants to help a fellow Nigerian. If you need to cross-check anything with me, please let me know.

Thanks.
Sent you a mail
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by Deicide: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
accelion:

I don't think WordPress is something that's that difficult to learn on the job if the candidate have experience on other Languages you mentioned.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Well, it depends on what you use WordPress for but trust me, it goes way beyond the ordinary. This opportunity isn't for junior-level WordPress developers. You are being paid handsomely as a senior developer. I wish I could say more than this. By the way, it's a bad work ethic to learn on a live job; so many things can go wrong.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by Emeka71(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
The something is seemingly scripted to suit.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by devoracle: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yes I am very interested. I am a software developer with wordpress knowledge too

my whatsapp no is 08066490082
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hello guys.

Would you be kind enough to send the following details below to oily-mundane-0l@icloud.com? Thanks.

- Your first name
- Your portfolio (websites you have built.)
- Your location should be Lagos, as I need to meet with you.
- Any other work you have done that might help you get an edge.
- How you want to be contacted.

- P.S. You must know WordPress very well as you would be tested on it. There is no learning on the job. I'm sorry. You must be experienced.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by Balo7leke: 1:57am On Oct 24, 2022
accelion:

Communication is very important to get on the platform, but unfortunately, we weren't satisfied with your composure over the phone. I won't be proceeding with you. Thanks for the interest all the same.
Okay am not saying you should consider me or not, but you too think of it , at the high levels of fraud here in the world right now, you wanted to give me work to do and you are hiding your number (no caller ID) ,
And you are telling me to go to one email and submit me portfolio and other credentials right, and I told you that you should use your real number to call me or message me on WhatsApp or send me your email, and I added that am afraid of you now because you are hiding your IDENTITY, immediately I said such you drop the phone, not that I cannot get full details of you if I want to, even though you hide your phone number.
It shows that you are not sincere with the so job you posted here, and am sorry.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Balo7leke:

Okay am not saying you should consider me or not, but you too think of it , at the high levels of fraud here in the world right now, you wanted to give me work to do and you are hiding your number (no caller ID) ,
And you are telling me to go to one email and submit me portfolio and other credentials right, and I told you that you should use your real number to call me or message me on WhatsApp or send me your email, and I added that am afraid of you now because you are hiding your IDENTITY, immediately I said such you drop the phone, not that I cannot get full details of you if I want to, even though you hide your phone number.
It shows that you are not sincere with the so job you posted here, and am sorry.

My apologies for how it all seemed. Every other person sent their portfolio to the job email, and I don't see anything wrong with that. The job requires that you have a couple of websites you have worked on as an experienced expert.

Again my apologies.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
devoracle:
Yes I am very interested. I am a software developer with wordpress knowledge too

my whatsapp no is 08066490082

Do you mind sharing your portfolio through the email address provided, as instructed? Thanks.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by etoluw: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2022
accelion:

Did you send me an email?

Guys, if you could also include your Nairaland Username and phone number, please? So I can know who it is.

Thanks, guys.

i just sent you an email
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by Balo7leke: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
accelion:

My apologies for how it all seemed. Every other person sent their portfolio to the job email, and I don't see anything wrong with that. The job requires that you have a couple of websites you have worked on as an experienced expert.

Again my apologies.
Okay no problem. But for past job I have a lot of website and software that I have worked on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Domain Registrars In Nigeria Reviewed / Collection Of Tithes/offering Online On A Church Website / 30mg Phentermine. Cheap Phentermine Cod. Phentermine Free Shipping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.