Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir (27385 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers / UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
This green mascot done turn Christianity to joke

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by BigYash: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Yahoo boys say clients don wise,but church members refuse to wise up for yahoo pastors hands. Its well with una souls

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by bigjoe1000(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Endtime pastor
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Allison012: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Parachoko:
This pastor reminds me of a movie I watch in year 2000 or 2001, the movie is called "Grace To Grass", is very popular back then

Is still one of my favourite Nigerian movie
download link of the movie abeg
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by techWriter3: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
politicians for prez
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Slurity(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
OgwuEgo:
PETER OBI for president.
President of Igbo land
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by 4ward4: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
This one too nah pastor Completely opposite in what Apostles of Old teaches.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by TimeTraveller: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Why would anyone attend this guy's church?
Well, some people support Peter Obi.
It makes sense now.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by TimeTraveller: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Why would anyone attend this guy's church?
Well, some people support Peter Obi.
It makes sense now.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by EBEk101(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
This men dey wear expensive clothes oh
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Parachoko: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Allison012:
download link of the movie abeg
I no get am o

Is been long me sef watch am
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Crooked pastor. Every crook in naigeria calls himself pastor, there are more pastors in naigeria than doctors, lawyers, nurses and teachers.

No qualifications needed to become a crooked pastor. Jus know how to lie, lie and lie some more, tell fake stories from the the fake book called bible. Fake stories about some guy called God who lives in a sky and his arab son called Jesus and you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by DeleTaller: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Pastor of Spac Nation Tobi Adegboyega seems to have moved on with his choristers as he danced, leg worked and "gbe body" to an "unboring" song.

Tobi who stopped his choir in the middle of a ministration a few weeks ago because the song was boring him, is seen really excited and happy with the choice of song in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zs9Xot4nuE

Correct man.... nah this pastor dashed Portable 5k pounds when he visited U.K last time. there is no favorite church or individual before God... all of us nah the same... gee or born again, nah ur character be the koko

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by yemzone(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Parachoko:
This pastor reminds me of a movie I watch in year 2000 or 2001, the movie is called "Grace To Grass", is very popular back then

Chai. This movie ehn. I watched it too.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Khaysee: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Everyone have diffrent calling blame no man same people still blame jesus and peter
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Enyimbamercedes: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Charlatan
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Rajosh(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Parachoko:

Lol. I remember this movie. When he came back from America.
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Segzy19: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
I wonder why people refer to this one as a pastor.... Na guyman jare .. E no pastor nada

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by ufotunang: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
He is bringing down the image and blackmailing his church that they do not have good chriosters.. instead of looking for how to improve the choir dept
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by jclassiq(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
This one na recreational centre.
I probably shouldn't judge but "by their fruits you will know them."
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
And the sheeple say,
Our pastor's good,
His legwork shall,
Endure for a time,

And the sheeple say,
Our pastor's good,
His legwork shall,
Endure for a time,

Now, let's give our tithes and offerings so the pastor may be blessed in Gucci
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Belteshazzar1: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Somebody said he is a yahoo pastor...
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Liposure: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Parachoko:

Sola fosudo, Lilian bach, Liz benson

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by adepero72: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na wash Baba dey try damage controlNa wash Baba dey try damage control...
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Jorryy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm surprised Peter OBI us not visited this church yet
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by dare2011(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Guy man pastor
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

slowpoke

Fastpoke
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Lusheyi(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
There was no work on the legs and no body was gbe'd undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) / I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.