Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir (27360 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers / UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by StagethemTVee: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pastor of Spac Nation Tobi Adegboyega seems to have moved on with his choristers as he danced, leg worked and "gbe body" to an "unboring" song.

Tobi who stopped his choir in the middle of a ministration a few weeks ago because the song was boring him, is seen really excited and happy with the choice of song in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zs9Xot4nuE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Designer designer pastor

37 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Olam09(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol.. NaijaRoyalty which network and browser you dey use browse
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by OgwuEgo: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
PETER OBI for president.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Parachoko: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
This pastor reminds me of a movie I watch in year 2000 or 2001, the movie is called "Grace To Grass", is very popular back then

Is still one of my favourite Nigerian movie

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by MrRabbi(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
shocked
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by NwaNimo1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Prechgold1180(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
We dem say he dance to unboring song then he truly dance
Nothing concern me
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by MrRabbi(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
tongue
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by ekanx27(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Endtime pastor

6 Likes 1 Share

undecided
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Iamdbull: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dbull on this one!!

I can imagine him dancing to the song below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkzUEOXYTUU

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Nyanabo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wetin con happen ?
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by LordErrk: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na wash grin
Baba dey try damage control

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Announced3: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
May the Lord help us...
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by ekukeku(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bling bling
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by lomprico(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Is that legwork? undecided
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Rahkman: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Yahoo yahoo pastor tho I dey feel him drip
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by LaSenior: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
cheesy
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obi is a goal.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by plrvipclub: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
This guy is absolutely not a pastor, just another proud and false guy taking a free ride on God's mercy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by confirmerg(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sanku nation pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by newnigerdelta00: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
OgwuEgo:
PETER OBI for president.

slowpoke
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by fortunez1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
H
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by officialwdhtv: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
cheesy
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by FeyMoss: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Baba wan live life
Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by againsto: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir by graphics112: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
cheesy

The Lines will keep blurring until there's no more line

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.