Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Tiktok Girl Roasted For Showing kitten Shape In Video To Trend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiktok Girl Roasted For Showing kitten Shape In Video To Trend (1878 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiktok Girl Roasted For Showing kitten Shape In Video To Trend by AbenaNyarkoa: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
A beautiful and interesting lady from TikTok, has received some backlash following a recent video she shared online.

In the lady’s video she was doing the trending ‘fa nu fom’ dance and which had her showing her thing easily and got people bashing her for intentionally doing it for trends.

A lot of social media users have reacted to the video with a section slamming her.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/tiktok-girl-roasted-for-showing-puy-shape-in-video-to-trend/

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Girl Roasted For Showing kitten Shape In Video To Trend by Boogyman557: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Tiktok Girl Roasted For Showing kitten Shape In Video To Trend by bewla(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Flew na rush

That's all they have no Brain

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Girl Roasted For Showing kitten Shape In Video To Trend by Hollybratt(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hey, chaaappp, should come and cover that kitten for me don't wanna see it again. IRMC
Re: Tiktok Girl Roasted For Showing kitten Shape In Video To Trend by Teenwolf(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Olosho undecided undecided
Re: Tiktok Girl Roasted For Showing kitten Shape In Video To Trend by WolandPetrov: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Well there's so much to find in tik-tok nowadays, so I'm not surprised. But frankly I don't like this kind of content. I prefer funny animals with cool music. And I usually show such videos to my mom because she doesn't have tik tok and she also really likes to laugh at some videos. For that I just use snaptik to download videos from tik tok and that's it. My mom is very much in the mood for this.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Thing? / Attraction To Girls Who Smoke / Boyfriends And Girlfriends Says I Am Selfish And Stingy, Any Clue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.