Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids (70536 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by buchi4action(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Same Anambra that Obi came from? Tueh! I'll rather be Atikulated than being Obidient.

Read well bro, dont let tribal hate blind your sense of reasoning..

They are from cross_river, but living in Nnobi Anambra State.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
So all these Zombidients are not blaming their tribe and religion for this show of shame? If this had happen somewhere else, these IPIG Zombidients would have filled this page by now with tribal and religious abuses and insinuations.

Pathetic sad people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Roycemadeit:

Lol.
Remind God of the cases of Abraham's marriage to
his half-sister
Lot's marriage to his niece
Lot and his daughters
Then Isaac and Jacob's
marriage to their cousins

They are all evil spirit wen it's continuous and even sire two children from the taboo act
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by drmuchin: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aru melu
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
gaby:
Eeeewwwww....

Gross

God forbid Bat thing.

I'd rather cut of my pee pee....

Tuehh
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Allison012: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
The man should be castrated
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Allison012: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
buchi4action:

Read well bro, dont let tribal hate blind your sense of reasoning..

They are from cross_river, but living in Nnobi Anambra State.
I swear tribalism and hatred for igbos has clouded some ndi Yoruba sense of reasoning. TUEH!!
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kelvin2022:
I did it with my cousin sister when I was 14 I regret such thing till date, we Bleep like mad but then I have not started producing sperm she foe get belle

you did it with your cousin sister when you're 14, so how old was your cousin sister then?

none of my kids is visiting any family member for holiday, you practically deflowered your cousin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Bar1941(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
It's a common practice in the bEAST.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Temptee101(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Get ready friends, the angel who would blow the last trumpet has gone to buy oil to grease it, once he comes back he'll clean it and blow and the world would come to an end.

I see Seun and his mods on Earth updating Nairaland for those left behind. I see all active members of romance and sexuality section missing the rapture.

This I have seen.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Sluacoast(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thinkam:
sad Incest is not a crime, It's simply frowned upon..

This sentence is just too much, leave them be. You can't chose who to love
Make God punish that your mouth. Na so una go carry another rubbish enter naija again. Small time now. The thing go turn to norms

1 Like

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Temptee101(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Death2allNLmod2:
Yeasterners are well known for such abomination. Terrible people

Poverty no let you watch the video.

The lady is from Akwa ibom.

Mumu man
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by wiseone28: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eberex:
Akwa ibom?
I'm not really surprised.
I spent one year there and if I start mentioning things I saw that I considered abnormal ehn.

But las las they are very good people
Oga tell us your saint state let us also count the abnormal things happening in your state too.

Nonsense.

When a state outside your tribe is mention your type gets an erection.

But if it is your tribe/state you develop numb brain.

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by wiseone28: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Temptee101:

Poverty no let you watch the video.

The lady is from Akwa ibom.

Mumu man
You wey get data you can't differentiate Cross River from Akwa ibom
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Ebymyk(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
I just wonder the kind of pleasure 1 derives from knacking a family member... Make we see her face nah.. Haba...
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by shegra58: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t85zSQDehhU

Father And Daughter Banished From Nnobi Anambra For Incest That Produced Two Children (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch1v3fRA8gB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
They are OBIdient grin
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Ebymyk(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sluacoast:

Make God punish that your mouth. Na so una go carry another rubbish enter naija again. Small time now. The thing go turn to norms
don't mind him, he be suspect....
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Aninri: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kingpele:
Terrible things are happening opening this thread i was certain this incestuous species of humans will be none igbos ,ibo man can't be that dull to marry his own daughter..is a big taboo in ibo land but u see this our riverine brethren in South South few of them can do anything to satisfy sexual urge...I lived there before ..the girls are extremely honey that side ..if u don't have christ in your life you won't be able to resist them.. but overall they are jovial and nice people

Keep shut if you have got nothing reasonable to say. It's certain you are not IGBO. Stop displaying your inferiority complex. Divide and rule tactics failed since 18 BC. Shame.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Starboytwo(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
toujurs:
of what value are you to lagos , do you even pay tax. Aboki undecided.
no vex sir, are you related?
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Chizzychinny: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Why are you covering the face? It's there on tiltok na.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
They should arrest and prosecute that man
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by AmadorSays: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hmmmm, some kind news go just weak your body.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by ogunmourinho(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Igbos no dey disappoint.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Kelvin2022(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
She was 14 she already deflowered by someone else
OkoRemi2023:

you did it with your cousin sister when you're 14, so how old was your cousin sister then?

none of my kids is visiting any family member for holiday, you practically deflowered your cousin
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
But that daughter should be seen as a victim of repeated rape and incest now! What is wrong with our people?
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by olab059(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

look at this amugbo, Fela wannabe confusing himself

they run around with boobs and pant but you see them as wood, why are you confusing your phenomenology?

why should they be opening their body in your presence if not that they too smoke like you

I was also confused when I read that part of his comment.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by KHRIZ565(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Would those kids call him “Daddy” or Grandpa?
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by riczy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ekwensu romancee Miami water!!! So where una come send dem go na?/finally na Lagos dem go end! Tuehhhh
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Edoziesmart(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dubembiafra:
I really pity the kids, how can they explain that their father is also their grand father and that their mum is also their biological sister, it's really a pity
this is deep
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by elmoore676(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Okealaaye:
Igbo Kwenu resident in Akwa Ibom have poured waters of abomination on the land of the good people of Ibom. They've obtained another Unnatural Problem once again as it is their wont, but The Global Jagaban's case will not let them address this evil development! Baba God may you never permit me to drag my light Luggage along on the ground while I carry my neighbour's heavy Luggage of pebbles on my head, Amen. Meanwhile:

Copied

PETER OBI, THE NORTH AWAITS YOUR AUGUST VISIT by Umar Dan Kano

I could remember that Peter Obi came to power on the 17th March 2006 while the famous Onitsha crisis, which led to the killings of Northerners, occurred on the 21st and 22nd day of February 2006. That was almost a month gap.

Our first meeting with Obi also coincided with his first visit to the town; all arrangements were done to receive the first citizen of the state and also to explain our predicament to him at that moment. As refugees in Army Barrack Onitsha, we took him from the barrack round to the affected areas of the crisis such as Bida Road central to see some houses burnt within the area, and then to Oba of yoruba house and palace that was razed down along sokoto and ifejika streets, then down to bridge head market by the express, where all Northern markets were burnt down. There alone, more than 100 lives were lost and properties worth billions destroyed.

The following businesses were destroyed and burnt completely .

1. Goat Market ( Northerners )
2. Cola market (Which comprised of North and Western interest)
3.Beans and Rice Market (Northerners )
4. Onions Market (Northerners )
5. Vegetables oils (Northerners )
6. Arewa parks which comprises of Maiduguri, Bauchi, Gombe, Sokoto ,Yola, Kano, Mubi and many Northern states.
7. Osogbo park (Yorubas)

But to our greatest surprise, the first thing that came out of Peter Obi's mouth was, "you people should tell your people to also stop killing our people in the North." It was like a bomb! Everyone was shocked � We couldn't believe a whole Chief Executive Officer of a state who should be for everybody, a "Governor so to say, could utter such a disgusting and an intolerant statement in the public! We all were disappointed and dispersed without even murmuring a word. Peter Obi sent a chill down our spines!

The rest was history; Peter Obi didn't even feel any pity for the lives lost nor the properties destroyed, not to talk of giving out any form of relief materials or compensation of any sort to the biggest community of settlers in the state.

Secondly, at a point in his Administration, Peter Obi decided to eject and takeover those markets mentioned earlier from the Northerners. These are markets which the Northerners had been in possession since 1974 when they were relocated from Ochanja market by the then military government. The Hausa community, thereby, rejected his moves to take them over without any provision or replacement for their original place of business.

To our surprise, Governor Peter Obi ordered the deployment of Military men, who invaded the market and took no prisoners. They shot and killed 7 (Seven) innocent market men among the protesters.

It's not easy to suddenly lose our places of income and sources of living without any replacement. So, we petitioned the matter to the office of the Sultan of Sokoto who in response sent two Emirs, that of Suleja and the Etsu of Nupe, to appease him, but even all that brought no fruitful solution. The governor stood his ground and refused to provide an alternative land for the Markets.

Eventually, his Eminence, the Sultan of Sokoto, had to visit the governor to beg on our behalf solely for him to provide another place for the continuation of our businesses, but 'the almighty' Peter Obi refused to change position all because we are NORTHERNERS not IGBOS.

Because we are Northerners, Obi felt we didn't deserve a land for our businesses in Anambra State. In fact, in one of our meeting with him he openly said to us and I quote, "you people are foreigners here, therefore you have no right to our land" - a clear case of an intolerant leader. Obi's discrimination and hatred to us clearly defined him as a bigot to the core. Peter Obi forgot that a day like today will come when he will need northerners for his political ambition, he forgot that there are over a Million Igbos of Anambra state origin who are scattered all over the North living comfortably with their families and businesses. So, for Obi's insensitivity and high-handedness, all the traders relocated to Asaba with their families and businesses.

NOW TELL ME, How would Peter Obi treat Northerners if he is elected the President of Nigeria? WORST OF IT ALL, Peter Obi said emphatically that he hated seeing Hausas at the point of entering of Anambra state from Delta state.� What a bigot!!

Thirdly, towards the tail end of Peter Obi's administration which coincided with the anniversary of the creation of Anambra state, we were invited by the organizers of the program who is an igbo lady residing in the North. But while making a point on the need to foster unity among Nigerians and suggested that an exchange program should be established where young people from the state should be send to Kano in Exchange for Kano Young Vocational trainees, Peter Obi quickly took over the microphone and said, there is no comparison between the North and the East not to talk of sharing skills and knowledge. He also added that such comparison is like asking China to come to Nigeria to learn Manufacturing business. He made this assertion in the public and I could remember it was the then governor of River state, Chief Rotimi Amaechi, that chaired the occasion.

Moreover, sometimes in 2018, an Igbo Bar man in Niger drive GRA Onitsha invited a Hausa Man to be selling Suya meat in front of his bar just to attract more customers to his business. The distance of the bar is about 300 metres away from Peter Obi's house, but to our greatest shock, Peter Obi invited DSS from Awka to forcibly eject the Hausa Man from the place. His offence - he was a Hausa Man from the North who should not be seen in the GRA. It took the intervention of the landlord and Arewa leaders in the the state to stop Peter Obi from perfecting his illegal motives against the Hausa Man . It should also be of note that Peter Obi equally forcefully deported people of Northern extraction back to Kaduna during his tenure as governor of Anambra state.

Now, what will Peter Obi tell people of the North if he visits any of the Northern States during campaign? How will he be able to prove that he will be a leader for all, going by his notorious antecedent?

In view of all the above Peter Obi's divisive kind of leadership and his unprovoked notorious actions against the North and Northerners, I make bold to say that he is not worthy of a single VOTE from any patriotic Northerner ('Yan Arewa) and Westerners (Yorubas). Obi is an extremely ethnic bigot and a personality very dangerous to be trusted with the highest office of the land. No matter who Peter Obi takes as his Presidential running Mate from the North, we shouldn't trust him.

~ Mallam Umar Dan Kano.
where are the so called Obi supporters

2 Likes

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Reyhzor(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Same Anambra that Obi came from? Tueh! I'll rather be Atikulated than being Obidient.
If only you read the full post, you won't have posted this trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.