Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids (70519 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Roycemadeit(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

They are all evil spirit wen it's continuous and even sire two children from the taboo act

Apparently, the man and child are not supposed to be banished or blamed, it should have been the evil spirit right?

I do not understand why people always attribute human behaviour to the influence of an evil spirit. Some people will say they pray against spirit of anger or the Spirit of jealousy while jealousy and anger are normal human behaviour?

Well, if all these things are because of the possession or the influence of evil spirits then the people who these evil spirits use should not be punished or thrown into an eternal flame.

2 Likes

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Melvin56: 4:46am On Aug 30, 2022
You'rea f**l,na obi send them abi?? Or are yiu tellingme that biggercrime don'texist in atiku state?? You'rea mumu man
IboHausaYoruba:
Same Anambra that Obi came from? Tueh! I'll rather be Atikulated than being Obidient.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Enyimbamercedes: 5:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Why interrogate the woman like a criminal whereas it is obvious the father was the abuser!
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Thinkam:
sad Incest is not a crime, It's simply frowned upon..

This sentence is just too much, leave them be. You can't chose who to love
So are you justifying their abominable acts? So many are really mentally imbalanced,but until they express their sick mentality, you will never know.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2022
seunmind44:
whats this one saying? Go do your own insect now if insect is not a crime
Don't mind the lunatic.Seems he sleeps with his blood relations, which explains his justifying the act.He is mentally imbalanced.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Death2allNLmod2: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Temptee101:

Poverty no let you watch the video.

The lady is from Akwa ibom.

Mumu man

Your father is the mumu. Stupid igbo boy
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by ceejay80s(m): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Same Anambra that Obi came from? Tueh! I'll rather be Atikulated than being Obidient.
they are from crossriver, ode
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by FireUpNow(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2022
The father is a very useful man. Having canal knowledge of how own daughter. Banish them to the evil forest
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by melviniyke2002(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Like seriously
How do people get erection for their own blood

Exactly my niggarrrr
I see all my elder sisters and baby sisters body like wood.....
It is only when am walking with them in public that i realize they are beautiful when men begin to admire them
Most times if I go to my baby sisters apartment to eat...they will just be running around with boobs and pant especially my elder sister...but still I will be seeing thier nakednesss as wood
ur d real geee.....
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2022
olab059:

I was also confused when I read that part of his comment.

you dey mind the confused weed boy

1 Like

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by dochenaj: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2022
Thinkam:

That man raped his young daughter and turned her into a sex mate. He should be jailed. He is a monster.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Fmghewzy(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2022
seunaj:
Africans and crazy sex sex are like 5 and 6

When you talk like this , you sound insa.ne.

Would you tell me you haven't read news on incest in America.

You haven't heard phrases " sweet home Alabama" .

Or something is just messing with your brains,that always give you the urge to insult your race unnecessarily angry angry
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Dynmyt: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2022
judithjam:
Someone will blame Peter obi for this
One dumb brain before your quote just started
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Dynmyt: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2022
So these children, their grandfather is also their father... Tueh guys they are cross riverians. Babe's name is queen bassey does dat sound igbo to u... Kindly take your lame politics out of here.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Dynmyt: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Guyman01:

They are from Cross River state but residing in Nnobi, Anambra state. Read una no go read lipsrsealed
Any thing igbo gives dem unsolicited BP wink
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Oluelite(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2022
Tragedy
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Emyogalanya: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Graysons:
grin The man na peter Obi?
The is not even igbo. He is not even from anambra
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by AbuAeesha: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Thinkam:

don't u think u should file for appeal on their behalf?
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Graysons: 3:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Emyogalanya:
The is not even igbo. He is not even from anambra
i know man, I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / How Many Men Still Do This In Nigeria ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.