Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh (513 Views)

Book Of Thoth: Wisdom Keeps Time Round Not Straight / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh by Leiylau(f): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
CHAPTER 33: 1-33
Here Atum a powerful winged immortal who fought great war Armageddon with( against ) Yahweh( Satan who lied he fought with Satan , scarlet lady and Lucifer ) is fixated with things Yahweh impostor supreme god took pleasure in,
With this you christians should sit right there in corner and think about all your blindness upon the earth crust.
Popular saying in the bible states " by their fruits you shall know them (meaning by their mediocrity you shall know who is who) "

1. In the days of Horus, the son of Osiris who was born few months after the death of Osiris, Eartum returned to Egypt to see how his people fared.
2. Now Ra said, O Eartum, Egypt is doing great, for it has done marvellous things since you left. The pyramid which you have taught the people to make is one, but they have built two more since you left.
3. Now Eartum sat on the mountain and said, what have you told the people about me, O Ra? Do the people of my land know me at all?
4. Then Ra said, they do hear of you from Osiris before he was killed by Seth his brother. And they have gone to write more stories about you of their own accord.
5. Now Eartum said, O Ra, let your servants gather all the scrolls about me together, because I want to read those things which they have written.
6. Now all scrolls were gathered before Eartum. And they were about seven hundred scrolls which were made of papyrus. Now when Eartum had read through them, he said, these things have no truth about me in them.
7. For they have given to me what I am not. They have put the nature of Ephradite in their books as mine. Who has passed some of his spirits in a serpent if not Ephradite?
8. But the scribes of Egypt have written falsehood about me. Now O Ra, tell the people to gather before the mountains and I shall show myself physically to them. And they shall know that I, Eartum, do not appear as they have thought of me.
9. Now let them go to the land of Yacob and they shall see how they in that land have made no image of their god Nymphidis at all because he has fallen into a great pit for more than half a millennium. And they have never seen him with their eyes because he has never appeared to them.
10. And the respect which they have for him is great because they have not seen me. But I, whom you have seen before departing, you went about to paint the picture of me in that which I am not.
11. You replaced my head with the head of my pet. And you said, that is the head of our god. But I have said, think not of me at all, for I am not for the present but for the future of Egypt. And in the future shall you gather again and say let our god be Eartum.
12. But then shall I say, worship me not, but put your brains to use and do critical findings. So shall you do and your lands shall be great. For before you were the greatest of all lands, but you have left your good thinkings to sit on the seats of fables and exaggerations.
13. Now O Egypt, arise from your slumber and do great.
14. Now when Eartum had left speaking, Horus the son of Eartum raised his hands to the sky and said, hail Eartum! hail Eartum! The first god to visit the earth. When no one is in the earth, he came into the Nu and became the son of the Nu.
15. He has no earthly father. He climbed out of the Nu, where he has landed while descending from the heavenlies. And he returns to the Nu when it was due. And he resides in the moon. And he went into the sun, for the sun has no effect on his spiritual body.
16. Hail Eartum! The god of invention!
17. Now did many fall before their faces and hailed him. Now one came and said, O god of Egypt, why do you not lead us to battle with the people of the land of Seth? For Seth had destroyed Osiris and had fled to the place around Eden which was destroyed. And we have heard from the mouths of the strangers, saying, Eartum our god is also Yeshua the son of Nu, who is now the god of Yacob.
18. And Yeshua did motivate the offspring of Seth to do war with us, using a god in the land of Hindi whose name we call Brahma. And hepainted us in bad light. They used our Papyrus to do their writings upon them, yet they condemned us. And many of us thought that you, Eartum, the son of Nu are the same as Yeshua the son of Nu.
19. And with this thought did many of our scribes and I also write of you in the way we wish. For we thought that you are fighting against us now. They say that in their lands is the God of all gods and they hate Egypt for no good reason. They stole much from our culture, including our language and our antiquities, yet they say, Egypt is cursed. But O Eartum, we have thought that you are he whom they worship.
20. If we are cursed, how then do they have our accursed inheritances with them?
21. Now Eartum said, let the people of Seth be. Let them do as they wish, for they have found themselves on a foundation of deception and it shall run in their blood. Seth whom they painted as a good nephilim, did the whole earth not know who he really was? And Yeshua who called himself the son of Nu does not think it robbery to be equal with the eight great gods who were not born.
22. Now know this, O Egypt, I am not with Yacob, but I am in space, learning inventions. And I shall return to learn more. And when I have learnt too much, I shall come again to teach you. Now learn truth and not deception. For the truth is it which overcomes deceit. But their god, whose name is Nymphidis, who now resides in the pit, do we not have his record? Who does not that the god of their land is a deceiver himself?
23. But all these things must be until Otem shall come both in this world and in the world to come.
24. You have heard of Yeshua the son of Nu, the deceiver, who hates Esau the righteous and loves Yacob the deceiver. And you have heard how Yacob was he who continued in the worship of their god Nymphidis whom they now call Yahweh.
25. All these things must be so until a time when the whole world shall know the truth. For Yacob and his children are skilled in written those things which be not as though they are. And they have gone to build their belief on that.
26. Saying, this shall be our faith. We shall call black white and we shall call good bad. I tell you O Egypt, all these shall work for them, for their offsprings shall believe in those things which are not and shall motivate themselves with it.
27. But deception can never last forever.
28. For all their secrets shall be revealed. The false stories which they write about all surrounding lands shall be retold by he who shall come from the land of Murmoh, both in this world and in the next world.
29. Now this is the secret of Yacob, for in the matter of deception, they are very great in it. And they do observe the things which takes place in your land. And when a king dies in your land, they shall write their own false stories about the death. And they shall make it seem as if the death of the King was tragic and was caused by their own god.
30. They shall write your own history for you in a bad way and persevere the false histories which they have written. And thus shall they do to all surrounding towns and cities. And with their stories shall they deceive the world with those things which did not happen.
31. Now O Egypt, do your own things and be peaceful. For eventually many lands in all the world shall rise and say, Egypt has done great things, but they have been painted with evil. And many lands shall love your land when they shall have seen the truth.
32. Make no name through war O Egypt, but make your name through invention. For invention is better than war.
33. Now Eartum said, I shall be gone to make more findings. For when I shall return, then shall I teach you those things which I had discovered.
34. When Eartum had finished his sayings, he went through the invisible rays and they did not see him anymore.
Re: Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh by Leiylau(f): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Who is nymphidis if not Yahweh ,he is the proud one who derives joy in worship than science. Think about your brain mistakes negroid Africans .
Israel ( yacob )is hated for things Atum complained about here .for those who don't know y WW2 happened . Everyone hates a cunny person and every tribe hates a cunny tribe.
Every world shall hate a cunny world
Re: Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh by SporaD8: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Leiylau:
Who is nymphidis if not Yahweh ,he is the proud one who derives joy in worship than science. Think about your brain mistakes negroid Africans .
Israel ( yacob )is hated for things Atum complained about here .for those who don't know y WW2 happened . Everyone hates a cunny person and every tribe hates a cunny tribe.
Every world shall hate a cunny world
You didn't reply my mail. Not to worry...
I only want you to send me the Doctufos PDF file.
You can leave a functional download link here.
Re: Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh by Leiylau(f): 1:24am On Jan 21, 2023
SporaD8:

You didn't reply my mail. Not to worry...
I only want you to send me the Doctufos PDF file.
You can leave a functional download link here.
I don't have it my friend
Re: Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh by SporaD8: 6:03am On Jan 21, 2023
Leiylau:
I don't have it my friend
Where then did you come across all these books of knowledge?!
Re: Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:10am On Jan 21, 2023
cheesy
SporaD8:

Re: Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh by Leiylau(f): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2023
SporaD8:

here in nairaland
Re: Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh by bobestman(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2023
Have known this a long time ago. Many religious stories are not true. The god they gave them and his son are the wrong ones. The day will come that they will know the truth, they will destroy their places of religion and kill their mogs who will run for their lives. They were told that the devil will decieve the world but they don't know that they are decieved.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh by SporaD8: 9:19am On Jan 21, 2023
Leiylau:
here in nairaland
Gush! Never mind... I'll find them myself!
Re: Book Of Thoth: Anger Of The Greatest Enemy Of Yahweh by Leiylau(f): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2023
bobestman:
Have known this a long time ago. Many religious stories are not true. The god they gave them and his son are the wrong ones. The day will come that will know the truth, they will destroy their places of religion and kill their mogs who will run for their lives. They were told that the devil will decieve the world but they don't know that they are decieved.
absolutely 💆🤸🤸🤸

(1) (Reply)

If You Say Village People No Dey, Watch This Video. / Nun's Body Exhumed 4yrs After And Show No sign of Decay. / For God So Love The World That He Gave Us His 10 Commandments That Whosoever ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.