Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Fact Check : Tinubu Is Forced To Walk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check : Tinubu Is Forced To Walk (796 Views)

Fact Check:: Tinubu Was Right All These While (personal Investigation) / Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures / Fact Check: Tinubu Makes Fresh Claim On PVC Expiry Date, Is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check : Tinubu Is Forced To Walk by Brookdcook: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
From the pics below , you can tell this man is not fit to run for the office of the President.

He shakes everywhere and still smokes to make the matter worse .

He does not like his health , what if he dies? then shettima will be President.

That means it is finished .

Tinubu is supposed to use a walking stick . but he is shy because of the media .

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check : Tinubu Is Forced To Walk by madridguy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin grin grin If you like edit and post his pictures on life support machine I go still vote for jagaban.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : Tinubu Is Forced To Walk by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
They are even assisting him undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check : Tinubu Is Forced To Walk by Brookdcook: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin If you like edit and post his pictures on life support machine I go still vote for jagaban.

Graduate like you non know wetting be edit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check : Tinubu Is Forced To Walk by madridguy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
I no go school and the pics you upload again shows people standing beside him.

Brookdcook:

Graduate like you non know wetting be edit

1 Like

Re: Fact Check : Tinubu Is Forced To Walk by Moh247: 5:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Him Tu Lie Supporters don come again with another lamba

1 Like

Re: Fact Check : Tinubu Is Forced To Walk by Opintiwa: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:
Him Tu Lie Supporters don come again with another lamba

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Elections. I Am A Christian Not Voting On Religious Grounds / 2023: Tinubu Appoints Gov. Masari, Wamako As Senior Advisers / Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment – Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.