Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) (58828 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Governor Obiano Steps Out In A Youthful Attire (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Legendforte: 1:50am On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:
Ichie 1 of Nnewi Kingdom.
I di egwu. Zukwa n'ike.
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 30, 2022
give it to Shettima, he made an astounding speech, the best in the NBA conference, his mastery and delivery was epic!
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by UcheforGod(f): 2:15am On Aug 30, 2022
KushLyon:
Even if he puts on Jesus robes and strap angels wings to his back, we still no want
Abeg don't put Jesus for this matter
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Salis01(m): 3:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Mazi Shattima. This is a well representative of Igbo people, carry-on. You no get case.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. [color=#550000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 3:16am On Aug 30, 2022
He does not have regards for Igbo culture. Same with the NBA outfits. He does this funny things knowingly. And it baffles me people still support this act. I am not surprised anyways, it's only people who have conquest mentality that do support these kind of abnormaly.
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Abee79(m): 3:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Reminds me of when Buhari wore Igbo attire & suit before elections that year. Nice one SHITttema grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by wowcatty: 4:01am On Aug 30, 2022
When did Agbada become southeastern attire?

When you have to burrow here and there to make up a look, that's not an attire but burrow pose.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Sammy5413(m): 4:12am On Aug 30, 2022
This man is always confused when it comes to everything including dressing!
And who said this is a South Eastern Attire?

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by jaytee01(m): 4:44am On Aug 30, 2022
Where is the Igbo attire that the terrorist wore?

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by iamme1234(m): 4:57am On Aug 30, 2022
ytdivine:
Bokoharam patron

Grand patron
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by iamme1234(m): 4:59am On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
They are doing everything to please the Igbos but APC will be a dead party in 2023, insha Allah

Tinubu is indirectly using Shetima to beg the Igbos for vote in 2023 but it will fall on deaf ears

Lol your same Igbos
Endorsed tinubu everywhere
Because they are benefiting from him
Whether you like it or not
We are never obidient this 2022
But we are fully batified come 2023
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 5:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Salis01:
Mazi Shattima. This is a well representative of Igbo people, carry-on. You no get case.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. [color=#550000][/color]

grin grin
Igwe!!!

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 5:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Sammy5413:
This man is always confused when it comes to everything including dressing!
And who said this is a South Eastern Attire?

Ok, no problem. We will teach the correct ibo traditional attire.

Next time he will tie wrapper with white singlet and wear winter hat

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by orisa37: 5:38am On Aug 30, 2022
SHETTIMA MIGHT BE A PRIME MOVER AND SHAKER.
LET HIM CHANGE HIS RELIGION AND REORIENT HIS ARMY.
HE SEEMS A WONDER BOY.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Yorubanza: 5:43am On Aug 30, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/odogwu-kashim-shettima-tears-the-internet-with-latest-south-east-attire-photos/
you are a fool

Shit-tima is a fool

The person who deceived shit-tima to wear this nonsense agbado parachute and call it Igbo attire is a fool

The three of you are all FOOLS

This is not Igbo attire you bunch of undiluted idiots

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by kafeii123: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2022
Rented bishops...rented suit...rented attire
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Nice one from our incoming VP.

Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2022
It's only God that will judge these APC people for what they did to the Igbos.
Among the presidency,the senate and House of representatives; the service chiefs and even the federal judiciary,is there any Igbo person,even as vice or deputy?
This wasn't the way of the PDP.
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Dcaliphate(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2022
Taiggarr:

See juvenile that won't even vote..
Na your mama be juvenile
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Phcmayor(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2022
That's not south east attire
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by MrUchenna1(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2022
i prefer his over sized coat
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Olabode211: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2022
foolish old goat dey call himself odogwu..
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Aromaticshnnap(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2022
I see a man who is just under the weather ���
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by iknopro(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2022
They say Igbos are inconsequential, yet they try as much as possible to impress the Igbos, who is fooling who. Ndi ara
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Teeroyzimma: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2022
madridguy:

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by juniior(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2022
madridguy:

The head of bokoharam can never be the VP of Nigeria. God forbid
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Owutuotuo(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
They are doing everything to please the Igbos but APC will be a dead party in 2023, insha Allah

Tinubu is indirectly using Shetima to beg the Igbos for vote in 2023 but it will fall on deaf ears

Same strategy in the run up to the 2015 elections. Prof. Osinbajo gained prominence, being actively involved in campaigns, perhaps more than his principal. APC is the same APC, “using” VP candidates to stir engagements across board.
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by patpaul: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2022
Tight- faced terrorist sympathizer- Kabiru Sokoto, confirmed terrorist who bombed a Suleija catholic church found in shettima's lodge!
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by emperor103: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
AGBADA IS NOT PART OF IGBO ATTIRE
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by mbos: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
'one thousand five hundred' is not a south eastern attire
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Regex: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Buhari did it and even took our name "Ole chukwu"

Yet we are the 5%.

It won't work this time.
Re: Kashim Shettima Puts On South Eastern Attire (Pictures) by Regex: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
This is not South Eastern attire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / 7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.