Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son (26713 Views)

Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program / Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto / Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by omoranmilowo: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
WHY WON'T YOU ABUSED YOUR FATHER'S AGE MATE WHEN YOUR FATHER HAS USED STOLEN MONEY TO SPONSOR YOU ABROAD FOR EDUCATION . NOT YOUR FAULT. ALL I KNOW GOD WILL PAY ALL OF YOU IN THAT CATEGORY BACK.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by atinga1: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
post=116188867:

END OF THREAD.

This coming from Simon Ekpa?!
Interesting...

racoon, Take your reply below kiddo.....
From a reasonable and sensible member of the forum.
Stop having this ipobian (negative/pessimistic) way of thinking 24/7.

You lack sense.
So, government should fund people's private businesses because they're clashing with others? Before you post, please think.
God gave you a brain for a reason.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by starz100: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
. ASUU is using style to push the strike till the next government will come into power 2023, so that they can get a good bargain from that government.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by grandstar(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lurdmax10:
Like father, like son. Terrorists have taken over Kaduna State under his father's watch, but he hasn't told his father that he is useless.

It's not surprising anyway! His dad is foul-mouthed.

The boy should shut up. Being Elrufai's does not entitle him to be so open and brazen with statements.

Anyway, his father detests the terrorists and he has even advocated bringing in foreign mercenaries to eradicate them. I'm addition, he refuses to pay ransoms as he believes it will only encourage kidnappers, which is true.

1 Like

Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by goodheart01: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

My tears are premium... I want to cry because I’m a BMC urchin

Cry me a river urchin griller
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kasssandra:

Are state universities charging high fees?

So long as it is not as high as what covenant and Babcock charge, it is not that high!

That they are not on strike does not mean that the issues are non existent.

In fact all the state universities that are not on strike is because they have issues with ASUU.

The kasssandra

There are private universities not charging as high as Babcock and Covenant. Does that mean theirs is also not high enough?

You should factor the high cost of state universities with their population, then you'll understand.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by VIKTO83(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yes I support u. Soon I see ASSU replaced with another union.
This ASUU chaurman will be d last.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

There are private universities not charging as high as Babcock and Covenant. Does that mean theirs is also not high enough?

You should factor the high cost of state universities with their population, then you'll understand.

The thing is, most universities, state included, should be charging fees above one million naira.

Either that, or we get messed up universities.

Plus most private universities, whatever they charge, cannot charge below 600000 naira. I will even go as far as saying they can't go below 1 million naira monthly.

The cold reality is, if we want ASUU to stop striking, and quality universities, we have to pay the kind of fees that ensure that, OR we pay taxes of half our earnings per annum as they do in Denmark...plus tax the rich heavily.

Or we just keep quiet and accept that we cannot afford quality, and continue to produce half baked graduates. Meanwhile, those graduates will lose out to the kids of the rich who can go private, or go abroad...in the job market.

Harsh truth.

The Kasssandra.

P.S : State universites, including those on strike, charge fees between 39000-250000 naira. Meanwhile, it costs government something around at least 600000 naira per annum to train one student.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lurdmax10:
Like father, like son. Terrorists have taken over Kaduna State under his father's watch, but he hasn't told his father that he is useless.

It's not surprising anyway! His dad is foul-mouthed.
And to add to it, Bashir or Bashir, did you attend a Nigerian university or any public school?
Nd lastly he should come for IQ test
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Olamilekan1555(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:
Even if ElRufai says "I respect Ojukwu and Azikiwe", Ipob would find something wrong with the statement.

Their head no correct.

Please what is the relationship between your comment and the post? you are very useless and you have no sense. always think before you post. The guy is talking out of sense and you are supporting him. Kaduna State is now under kidnappers he has never call his father useless and senseless. I swear you need medical checkup.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kasssandra:

The thing is, most universities, state included, should be charging fees above one million naira.

Either that, or we get messed up universities.

Plus most private universities, whatever they charge, cannot charge below 600000 naira. I will even go as far as saying they can't go below 1 million naira monthly.

The cold reality is, if we want ASUU to stop striking, and quality universities, we have to pay the kind of fees that ensure that, OR we pay taxes of half our earnings per annum as they do in Denmark...plus tax the rich heavily.

Or we just keep quiet and accept that we cannot afford quality, and continue to produce half baked graduates. Meanwhile, those graduates will lose out to the kids of the rich who can go private, or go abroad...in the job market.

Harsh truth.

The Kasssandra.

P.S : State universites, including those on strike, charge fees between 39000-250000 naira. Meanwhile, it costs government something around at least 600000 naira per annum to train one student.

I believe we can start from somewhere. The state universities already charging about 200k is a good start. The fees can gradually increase from there.

Was nice having this discourse with you
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by GoAndVerify: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
starz100:
. ASUU is using style to push the strike till the next government will come into power 2023, so that they can get a good bargain from that government.

At whose expense?

I just pity the students
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by LocalMan2(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
I know ya all going to throw him all sort of trash but that's the bitter truth. Some of ya here are sadist so ya don't think through before you comment.

Maxymilliano:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1564269695108366338?t=8QpfbPeZt3OPrji2zhwtjA&s=19
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by error4040: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:

Leave them.

They are more interested in APC/PDP/Labour/BBN.

Lecturers have already reached their career goals.

Many would be 28 by the time of graduation, excluding them from many job opportunities asking for u-27.

Let them continue clapping for ASUU.

Like seriously this should have been the perfect time for them to fight together and believe me had it been NIGERIAN YOUTHS stand together those old VULTURES won't have the Guts to even think of contesting for Presidential seat.

Like this sef plenty of you guys are more than 28years already!

LoL can you imagine they made age limit to u27 but VULTURES are trying to Rule grin

Make we Bet say this Strike na till after Election them go call off ?

1 Like

Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Jossibest(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Like father like son
Fake people
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Iyasaburi: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:

ASUU should go and lock National Assembly complex instead of locking schools for average Nigerians. They've been going on strike for decades yet nothing is happening. It's only a fool that will be doing same thing every time and expect different result.

Where are the representatives of the students, SUG, they should initiate ALUTA
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Yankee101: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
fman:
Druggie.
No single fat for body.
Cheeks don go inside due to agro dragging of shisha,ice,SK and cigar
Just for the sake of exhaling dragon breathed smoke via the nostrils.

Oga you’re talking as if you have experience
What’s going on nah?
I no even sabi some of these names
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by fman(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Yankee101:

Oga you’re talking as if you have experience
What’s going on nah?
I no even sabi some of these names
Your
ish!!
Not mine.
Nothing concern me
Wt ur matter!!
Na nairaland we dey.
A faceless forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 National Common Entrance Examination Into JS 1 Of Unity Colleges / Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) / Which Of These Do You Fear Most As A Student?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.