Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son (26686 Views)

Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program / Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto / Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by LNKDOT(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2022
What a useless son from the useless father what did u respect from them them same father and son God we polish you and ur mouth that u use to talk this out from this days on un serious element like his father.......one u and ur father we Carie .......one question first did this useless boy school in Nigeria university ....if no killer u be
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by ogascomax: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2022
ASUU staffs children are still suffering this strike of a thing so we shouldn't think that they are very happy about this whole thing.
As of that Stupid boy he is useless as his dad. Let the government come and tell us about what they have agreed with the union. The union have said that FG should tell Nigerians yet they haven't.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Way4orward: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Privileged son.

One-day all this your idiotic, myopic behavior will be use against you.

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY GOVERNOR SON NIGERIA.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Ubycare: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:
My question remains, are there no other ways ASUU can get their money from FG apart from striking?

Most of our politician children don't school in Nigeria. They don't even care about us. Na average people dey suffer for this strike not government. Buhari no send anybody papa.

ASUU should go and lock National Assembly complex instead of locking schools for average Nigerians. They've been going on strike for decades yet nothing is happening. It's only a fool that will be doing same thing every time and expect different result.
What right do ASUU have to lock National Assembly. Their right is to down tool which they have done.
If it's affect the average Nigerian, it is their right to lock both National Assembly and Aso Rock.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

What truth? Nothing Dey your head. Him and his father should handle those insecurities in their state first before involving in ASUU issues with FG. They should create jobs and improve the livelihood of their state.

No reasonable government would accede to ASUU’s demands. I’m not a politician but if given the opportunity, I’ll scrap all forms of unionism. If you’ve ever been part of the process you’ll understand the rot that exists in them, talk more of one in Nigeria. A country with super-low level of morality and principles.

Insecurity is an indictment of the military, ministry of interior, the governors and the president; we need a total overhaul. All the heads should go away.

I may not like El Rufai but it doesn’t stop me from identifying with the truth when his progeny tells it.

I have no insults to give today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by AliyuMahdi9: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2022
The same Truth , that's made His Father Useless in Kaduna State due to insecurity and needs to be sacked.

iLoveYouToo:
Some would call him names but he speaks the truth
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2022
On the university strikes.

The reason why you don't see strikes in South Africa is because they allow their universites charge whatever fees they want to charge, and the government only supports the poorest of the poor .

Nigerian universities are kept from raising fees by restrictive laws and subsides on education...which means universites are cash strapped, and cannot easily raise funds...for equipment, facilites, student welfare, staff welfare, etc.

So long as government, the people and the ASUU and even El Rufai's son close their eyes to the reality, things will still be as bad as possible.

Let them raise fees, raise funds...and end strikes once and for all.

But we have to help the poor , so we starve the universities of cash by making them charge N10 for something that costs N100 AND then in return for their resulting N90 loss, we force feed them with a measly N30. (There good doggie, your loss is now N60. Good doggie? But how am I to pay for my new research lab? You'll work yourself to the bone, m'dear)

Anyone got a spare 3-10 trillion naira for university, per annum for the next 5 years?

The Kasssandra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:
Even if ElRufai says "I respect Ojukwu and Azikiwe", Ipob would find something wrong with the statement.

Their head no correct.
ASUU IS NOW IGBO OR ALL STUDENTS IN NIGERIA ARE IGBOS

IGBOS THIS... IGBOS THAT
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Edoziesmart(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:
Even if ElRufai says "I respect Ojukwu and Azikiwe", Ipob would find something wrong with the statement.

Their head no correct.
What concern Ipob with this news?
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by mikeapollo: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:
My question remains, are there no other ways ASUU can get their money from FG apart from striking?

Most of our politician children don't school in Nigeria. They don't even care about us. Na average people dey suffer for this strike not government. Buhari no send anybody papa.

ASUU should go and lock National Assembly complex instead of locking schools for average Nigerians. They've been going on strike for decades yet nothing is happening. It's only a fool that will be doing same thing every time and expect different result.

What kind of analogy or comparison is this?
How do you expect ASUU to go and lock National Assembly complex?
Did you see ASUU members holding padlocks to lock schools? They only withdrew their services.
ASUU is not blocking anybody from walking into the universities to read on your, play sports games or organize prayer camps! You are free to walk into any university campus in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by IPDGP: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Make dem come use sojas and police beat hell out of them, I support the strike
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Natbrowny: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2022
Abeg did dis mofo attend any Nigerian Tertiary Institution
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:

The only way is fee increases.

But ASUU does not like it,...because people would hate them
Government does not like it...because people would bash them, and vote them out.
Neither do the Nigerian people like it.

So, at the end, ASUU would be bought off with a few billions, and we will all calm down.....expecting government to spend 4 billion on something that needs 400 billion, or more annually....because apparently when you spend 4 billion, it would magically get you 400bn worth of goods and serivices.

But no, we can't face reality...we are too 'pore'....so we keep pretending, while we borrow money from Mama Christina and Auntie Ngozi to plug the deficits. We are too pore, and we have to show them foreigners

The Kasssandra.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by LadysLuvSlyfoxx: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2022
This Aboki is on rohypnol again.

1 Like

Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Hueyreckless0007: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2022
EverestMajur:
see this mumu wey im sense dey for im long neck. This guy is a kaduna giraffe..

Una sabi insult for here
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Dwana96(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Says an idiot who graduated from one of the best University Abroad.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by onyeka3310: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2022
We don't take advice from animals eaten public funds
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by RealBae: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2022
Ozuo!
Akpa amu
You no sip your leave today?
rusher14:

Their head no correct.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by openmine(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:

There is no constitutional right available for ASUU to make their demands!
Strike remains the only option to them to push their demands!

Zonefree:

This is why there is a clamour for the NA to make a bill that mandates its members to ensure its wards attend the university here in Nigeria....However,that bill was predictably thrown out....The only solution is for citizens/electorates to vote in leaders whose kids are schooling in Nigeria and mandate that such leaders draft out a bill to force all public holders to make their kids school in Nigeria!

Zonefree:

As laudable as such plan would look like,the union doesn't have such power or authority to shutdown the NA!
One of the reasons why this strike keeps lingering is because successive administrations have failed to solve the issues that have bedeviled the tertiary institutions!
How can a president set up two committees that met ASUU for renegotiation only to refuse to implement the recommendations from those committees?
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by sematec(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2022
who get his Twitter handle let me talk sense into this fool
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Enyimbamercedes: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2022
He will know what useless is considering he was spawned by ....
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Izongdave(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2022
ASUU is useless agreed, but now what is our education system? If not terrible

1 Like

Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by webizone(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2022
fman:
Druggie
cheesy
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by ericmani: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Do you want ASUU to point a gun to FG and their representatives to collect the money? The only other way is for the so called youths to stage a mass protest against FG, but they’re not ready for that as majority of them are happy with the strike. Nobody should blame ASUU for anything cos if this is not fixed once and for all every academic session will be disrupted over and over again.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Strech(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Coming from the family of mad people.
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by mnwogu(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:

ASUU does not hv the constitutional right to lock up national assembly.
They are operating within the ambit of their powers.....strike!!!
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by Raph82(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
This boy is very useless.

Always trying to be relevant.
Na who dey give d boy audience no get time for better things. I wonder the kind of youths we even have in Nigeria, how can any reasonable youth in the Nigeria of today be following this kind of lunatic?
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by webizone(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Sadly, that's all they could do. This is exactly why people talk about the "commodities curse" when they talk about countries with bad leadership. If it was a country without resources like Japan, a strike would be devastating, because workers produce the wealth of that nation. But in Nigeria, if dem like let them strike from now to 100 years, the corrupt leaders would still be drilling oil and making their money. Unless, you are asking the educators to be working for free.

1 Like

Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2022
JUST AS USELESS AS YOU ARE USING LOOTED FUNDS TO SCHOOL ABROAD. NA MAangry
Re: Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Simply because they are on strike under Apc government? They are suddenly useless? ok undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? / Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) / 2015 National Common Entrance Examination Into JS 1 Of Unity Colleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.