Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Is The Requirements And Cost Of Court Wedding At Ikeja Registry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Requirements And Cost Of Court Wedding At Ikeja Registry. (289 Views)

Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / 50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Requirements And Cost Of Court Wedding At Ikeja Registry. by Techpik: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pls I'm preparing for my Court Registry Wedding, I want to know the costs and requirements of Ikeja Registry.

If you have the info, pls share...

(1) (Reply)

Free 2 Thousand Naira Every Tuesday / Welcome To Ember Months! May September Be Good To Us All... / As A Woman, Would You Come Back To This World As A Man If Given The Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.