Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead (9296 Views)

Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus / Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by phreakabit(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
Jarus:

I hope the guy is not a Nairalander

Shouldn't really matter.
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by TonexyA: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2011
our naija government should fighs for security for naija citizens in diaspora. My advice to the fortunate 9ja is to keep a low profile for their good. RIP Daniel[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by TonexyA: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
our naija government should fighs for security for naija citizens in diaspora. My advice to the fortunate 9ja is to keep a low profile for their good. RIP Daniel[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by r231(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2011
Kx:

[/b]

By this country, do u mean Uk or Naija?

nah i mean TOGO duhhhh

like there is west norwood in naija
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by phreakabit(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
r231:

nah i mean TOGO duhhhh

like there is west norwood in naija

Come on man, guys dont say DUH. SMH.
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by r231(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
phreakabit:

Come on man, guys dont say DUH. SMH.

yea i am ga.y. . . . . if dat makes you feel better

about guys dont say DUHH, i say whateva i want to say
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by Hardeyorlah(f): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2011
Fyn boy no pimple,RIP
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by Sunofgod(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2011
So sad. . . .

I'm sure the guy made the mistake of trying to chat up a 'Jammo Babe'.

Sounds like one of her many former lovers took issue with this and blasted the man. (just speculating)

Think its about time Nigerians in London arm themselves with guns and fire back every now and again.
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2011
Sun of god:

So sad. . . .

I'm sure the guy made the mistake of trying to chat up a 'Jammo Babe'.

Sounds like one of her many former lovers took issue with this and blasted the man. (just speculating)

Think its about time Nigerians in London arm themselves with guns and fire back every now and again.

Or perhaps its about time they stop trying to act like gangstas and stay home! This was similar to the dude killed in Maryland as well (Oluseun Fashina). Any party beyond 11pm is not for you . . . go home. Better to miss the "fun" and live to enjoy an easy life than die young trying to be among.
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by Aderupoko2: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2011
Who are these guys saying they should come home?Government neva find work for the home-based finish oh,or employers of labor will turn it to football selection - Home Base Vs Foreign Base. Abegi,stay where U are oh,UK go change one day,U hear cheesy ?Condolence to the deceased family. cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by MMM2(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2011
2 bad
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by mamagee3(f): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by zionic(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
, UK embassy turned my visa application down!, i guess every disappointment is a blessing smiley
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2011
zionic:

, UK embassy turned my visa application down!, i guess every disappointment is a blessing smiley

how? you could just as easily be killed in naija as in the UK.
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by EuroMeko(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
To those quick to lambast the UK/US in a knee jerk reaction, and profess that Nigeria is safe, well how about this -- http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/08/08/robber-kills-expatriate-in-lagos-2/

The truth is that crime occurs anywhere and everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by claremont(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
What a waste of life! So sad. sad
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by preselect(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2011
Who says Nigeria is safer than the UK? How many people did you guys kill after the presidential election? 500? 600? O, I'm sorry, they lost count. Ooops, they didn't bother to count.

How about Jos? How many have died in jos in the last 3 yrs?

Ever heard of Boko Haram? Ahaa! I knew somebody will say it's all in the north. Then I say Kidnappers. . . . silence.

Abegi cool
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2011
RIP.

But sha wetin person pickin dey do outside house at 4:15 Am? undecided

I can only hope eternity is not an unpleasant experience for the chap. shocked
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by EuroMeko(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
2buff:

RIP.

But sha wetin person pickin dey do outside house at 4:15 Am? undecided

I can only hope eternity is not an unpleasant experience for the chap. shocked

I know it's hard to understand but in developed countries and in certain parts nightlife is going on around 4AM.

When I was much younger, regular clubs close at 2AM or so and then we go to the after club parties from there till about 6AM.

Like I said I was much younger then and arguably a wee bit more el stupidio.
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2011
EuroMeko:

I know it's hard to understand but in developed countries and in certain parts nightlife is going on around 4AM.

When I was much younger, regular clubs close at 2AM or so and then we go to the after club parties from there till about 6AM.

Like I said I was much younger then and arguably a wee bit more el stupidio.

lets be honest, club get levels. There are bars almost exclusively for the upper class . . . you rarely see violence there. Well run, security is tight and entrance can sometimes be by who you sabi. the other clubs you are on your own.
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by EuroMeko(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
davidylan:

lets be honest, club get levels. There are bars almost exclusively for the upper class . . . you rarely see violence there. Well run, security is tight and entrance can sometimes be by who you sabi. the other clubs you are on your own.

Of course.

We don't know what really happened since the witnesses did not hang around. If this the US I would wager, that it was a continuation to something that happened inside the club. The young Lady that tried to help the victim for sure knows the perps.
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by mamagee3(f): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2011
zionic:

So people don't die in Nigeria? :
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by kizito96(m): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2011
Uk is not safe any more. Sleeping with one eye open. UK is now the Somalia of Europe
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by Outstrip(f): 5:33am On Aug 11, 2011
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by laoak2: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2011
May his soul rest in peace, this is a wakeup call for all of us, we need to train up our children, this will not be his first time out at such hour, if you know SE london and how the young people live their life, you will prefer to train your child in naija, the young people there are so corrupt. Parents are hustlers too, they have no or little time for the children, children grow up on the street, they are wicked,deadly and crazy, they may look cool and all that but they are too dangerous,they have knives, guns, etc. Trust me, it is easier to train your child in Ajegunle than SE london.

Summarily, Parent wherever you may be, pls do not forget our values, our youruba train your child well, know your children whereabout, know their friends, know that character. Call for help if you need to on time, send your children back home to your family when you notice some strange traits in them, it is band-wagon effect, change their enviroment.
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by obiscolly(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2011
so sad. R.I.P bro
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by Kossy04: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2011
Everyone on this post shouting Nigerians should come back because of this shooting, do you use your head? Is security here better or worse? At least there's a high possibility that the police will catch his murderers, is it so here? If dem kill you here your own don go be that, police no send dead body. At least, if the police get wind of the possibility that you're about to get shot, or that a robbery is taking place they'll do their best to stop it, here they'll do their best to avoid it, and show face when it's over. Please, stop talking like f.o.o.l.s., they should leave a country where security is significantly guaranteed and come back to a country where security is not at all guaranteed because one of them was shot? Mseww!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by joyceereal(f): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2011
WHAT A LOSS! RIP Daniel Famakinwa
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by cgift(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2011
laoak2:

May his soul rest in peace, this is a wakeup call for all of us, we need to train up our children, this will not be his first time out at such hour, if you know SE london and how the young people live their life, you will prefer to train your child in naija, the young people there are so corrupt. Parents are hustlers too, they have no or little time for the children, children grow up on the street, they are wicked,deadly and crazy, they may look cool and all that but they are too dangerous,they have knives, guns, etc. Trust me, it is easier to train your child in Ajegunle than SE london.

Summarily, Parent wherever you may be, pls do not forget our values, our youruba train your child well, know your children whereabout, know their friends, know that character. Call for help if you need to on time, send your children back home to your family when you notice some strange traits in them, it is band-wagon effect, change their enviroment.

i second this post anytime anyday especially the bolded.
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2011
laoak2:

I hope more parents are reading this . . . or perhaps they are too busy saying RIP.
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by eggo: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2011
on the 26th of dec boxing day, the same thin happened to my cousin, and he was 20,
just brings back memories,, rest in peace,
Re: Nigerian Chatting With A Woman At A Bus Stop Is Shot Dead by AlabaSlim: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2011
rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Pics Of UGM That Killed Two Nigeria Army Personnel{couples} Photo's / UDUTH Staff, 4 Others Arrested By DSS Over Alleged Sale Of Children / Police Uncover Ritualists, Fraudsters’ Shrine In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.