Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date (2310 Views)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by RealSolution001: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Guys, flee from girls who wants to put unwarranted financial pressure on you.

My very close friend just disclosed to me that he spends only N3000 (three thousand naira) on his girl friend from January till date and they are very happy in the relationship, working towards marriage.

How is she coping?

She's got a job. She's into fashion design, trading etc. These engagements bring her money that she uses to meet her needs, without disturbing the boyfriend.

As for you, tell that girl that is disturbing you for money to go get a job.

That is what she needs.

Use your money wisely!

Now tell us, how much have you spent on your girlfriend within the same period?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by RealSolution001: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
HABA!!!!!! may i ask what the 3k was spent on? as much as you shouldnt throw money out the window, you should still spend some money to date....aka , sometimes you pay for the meal, sometimes she does... same with transport/snacks at the movies etc
unless of course, she pays for everything, and therefore still wrong IMHO!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Onucs(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
'em feminist gon eat you raw!

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Nonexisting1: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nice one. That your friend should be put on a pedestal and viewed from a distance because na him be the real celebrity, not the yeyebrities we have around.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by JOACHINpedro: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Your friend is the luckiest man in relationship world, competing with those in relationship though..

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Ballzproblem2: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
RealSolution001:

My very close friend just disclosed to me that he spends only N3000 (three thousand naira) on his girl friend from January till date and they are very happy in the relationship, working towards marriage.

How is she coping?

She's got a job. She's into fashion design, trading etc. These engagements bring her money that she uses to meet her needs, without disturbing the boyfriend.

That is what she needs.

Use your money wisely!
Nigeria men have no spec that's why them dey chop Dem maga ,I have nothing to do with broke girl unless na Bleep. but relationship no-no

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by gasparpisciotta: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
I stand with op

1 Like

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Cypress042(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Your friend is a real niggar with iron balls.

There's was an apprentice girl showing me green light today, but my sunglasses didn't allow me to see it undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by imagrg(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
He is a cheat.
Maybe e fine sha.

Most ladies get wet when they are accosted by fine looking young men particularly the fair ones.
Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
HABA!!!!!! may i ask what the 3k was spent on? as much as you shouldnt throw money out he window, you aould still spend some money to date....aka , sometimes you pay for the meal, sometimes she does... same with transport/snacks at the movies etc
unless of course, she pays for everything, and therefore still wrong IMHO!
A woman should never pay for anything in a date, it’s all shades of wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:

the above state of mind is the reason why so many women are being used and abused (thanks to money)... a woman who thinks that she shouldnt pay for ANYTHING WHATSOEVER in a date, is entitled and should be avoided at any cost.

IMHO, any woman who thinks that she shouldnt spend a dime to get to know someone (date/outing etc), is not only narrow minded, but living in a very strange bubble. its not about the money, its about the failed conceited state of mind. you cant build anything of value with such woman and/or state of mind.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by NA1RALANDER(f): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol. Can't stop laughing....
Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by PerfectStranger(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:

1 Like

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by RealSolution001: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
NA1RALANDER:
Lol. Can't stop laughing....
What is funny?
Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Onitemhi(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
I only give her 1k just to use ham buy condoms so when ever konji hold me a go call her to bring dem along to knack ham

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Chinedum300: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
As you want her relationship...be ready to maintain her needs and wants...it's your responsibility as a man to be dashing your girlfriend's money whether she asks you or not...stop be too stingy to yourself...I discovered that you are very stingy person and you are not ready for marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
RealSolution001:

How is she coping?

That is what she needs.

Use your money wisely!

See his head. Very stingy hungry boy.
Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by JustPowerApps(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Parental Love is free. If you know you know cool

1 Like

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by dontrulee: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na ladies dey spend on me and am proud of it.
If you can't spend on me, I don't have anything to do with you. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by RealSolution001: 12:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Chinedum300:
As you want her relationship...be ready to maintain her needs and wants...it's your responsibility as a man to be dashing your girlfriend's money whether she asks you or not...stop be too stingy to yourself...I discovered that you are very stingy person and you are not ready for marriage

How you take know all these things?
Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 30, 2022
To be truthful, some guys are born to be foolish. If you are proud tat this is a achievement then something is wrong with you.

How can you be proud that you spend 3k on a girl and..literally that is your criteria for marriage....may the gods give some guys sense.

When you marry, give her that 3k and lets see her reaction grin

Come and tell us grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Jflex07(m): 4:53am On Aug 30, 2022
Chinedum300:
trash!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by jeromestarks: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2022
That's great.
My neighbor could not achieve anything from January till date because his girlfriend is sleeping in his house.
This brother has no high paying job but he spends a lot to feed this girl.
He couldn't save.
He couldn't pay for his shop.
He bought a phone on some kinda higher purchase and couldn't meet up with the payment.
He said he spends over 50k a month only on the girl.
He's the most stupid person I know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by EmiDon11: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2022
RealSolution001:

How is she coping?

That is what she needs.

Use your money wisely!

u that is disurbing her for sex go and hire an ashawo.
Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by EmiDon11: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Onitemhi:
I only give her 1k just to use ham buy condoms so when ever konji hold me a go call her to bring dem along to knack ham
continue lying.

Lying is good for ur health

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by EmiDon11: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2022
dontrulee:
Na ladies dey spend on me and am proud of it.
If you can't spend on me, I don't have anything to do with you. cheesy
another liar spotted

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Onitemhi(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2022
EmiDon11:
continue lying.
Lying is good for ur health
file error for your comment
Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ask your friend if he acts like the typical Nigerian man with her grin
Re: My Friend Spent Only N3k On His Girlfriend From January Till Date by Jesterinjay: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Cypress042:
Your friend is a real niggar with iron balls.

There's this apprentice girl that was showing me green light today, but my sunglasses didn't allow me to see it undecided
how did you know the light was green

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Woo This Girl? / Can Any One Help To Reconnect Me With This Friend We Lost Contact Since 1987 / I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.