Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu (34528 Views)

2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by gabolak(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Baba you have done very well, please go and rest. We need a paradigm shift from the old order now.
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Splitmind: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Asiwaju is right, he doesn't have another chance after this so the other candidates should just allow him to win the elections.
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Death2allNLmod2: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Which other blessing again after Tinubu has put Lagos inside his pocket ?

Or you want tinubu to be president so he will put CBN in his pocket too?

Why una like to support thief like this ?

The only thief we know is Peter Obi
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by virginchaser(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Think9ja:
A part of me was really rooting for this man. Until few weeks before and after the primaries, he showed the typical Nigerian politician that he is; Selfish, insensitive and inconsiderate. .

First, it was his sense of entitlement. That "Emilokan"
word is not supposed to be used by anyone aspiring for power.

I was still trying to convince myself to manage him until he shocked us all by settling for a same faith ticket.

And me as a northern non Muslim, I know what the non Muslims in the North are going through because I have experienced it first hand.

Right now, nothing Tinubu says or do that will change my mind against his candidacy.

If na Tinubu with this ticket go fix Nigeria, make the country remain like this till infinity.

Say no to Peter Obi,
SAY NO TO Tinubu

Stay in one place and stop confusing their radar .
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by etrouble: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Which other blessing again after Tinubu has put Lagos inside his pocket ?

Or you want tinubu to be president so he will put CBN in his pocket too?

Why una like to support thief like this ?

Has Tinubu also put Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi inside his pocket too. Or why did indegenes of these cursed states all ran to Lagos to be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges?
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Hoelujohn: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2022
iSense247:

On the eve of 2019 presidential election, bullion vans were sited entering Jagaban's house and a crowd of people waiting for the share of the national cake. Now that Asiwaju himself is contesting, how many bullion vans do you think he would release for Nigerians to enjoy?

During the recently concluded Osun State Election, APC distributed #1.2m for each polling unit and #2m per ward. Now that Tinubu himself is contesting and this is only chance because of old age and mental health challenge, we should be expecting about #10m per polling unit. What do you think?
An APC members actually told me its 1m per polling unit with assurance of minimum of 100 votes

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by annyz: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That is it!

Asiwaju will give it his best efforts to win as usual. Asiwaju is very focussed and tenacious so much that there has never been an office he contested for that he never wins.
He is just taking it a notch higher.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Just be assured that Northerners will disappoint him this time.
They will get him retired by fire by force.
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by NOwazobia: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2022
This man is so desperate that he is willing to do anything to get to power...

Though Atiku is not my candidate, he is better than Tinubu.

Tinubu is behaving like someone who was told by a witch doctor to become the president, or else he will die within one year.

This man must not be allowed to get to power; something is not right at all.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Ubanz: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Is that why you want to fight dirty?
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Newness2019: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2022
SIR, THIS IS NOT EVEN YOUR CHANCE.

THIS IS THE CHANCE OF SOUTH EAST NIGERIA AND NOT SOUTH WEST.

SO IF YOU ARE A MAN OF INTEGRITY THAT BELIEVES IN JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS, WHICH IS THE

EXPECTATION OF GOD ALMIGHTY, FOR PEACE TO REIGN, TAKE THE PATH OF HONOUR AND WITHDRAW.

THIS IS THE TURN OF SOUTH EAST NIGERIA.

THEY ARE NIGERIANS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PART OF THE COUNTRY IS.

I AM NOT FROM THERE BUT I AM A MAN THAT BELIEVES IN TREATING OTHERS THE WAY I WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED.

DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WILL OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU WHETHER YOU ARE RICH OR POOR.

GOD IS THE ULTIMATE REWARDER AND HE WILL CERTAINLY REWARD YOU.

SO ELDER TINUNBU, PLEASE DO WHAT IS RIGHT.
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Rawtruth1: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2022
God willing, Nigerians will not allow you to have the chance to continue from where the man you brought to Nigerians stops.

It has been devastating, deaths, disasters, woes, crying and weeping across the land since 2015. God forbid that our affliction will arise the second time
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2022
annyz:

Just be assured that Northerners will disappoint him this time.
They will get him retired by fire by force.

Now it is northerners you are banking on to vote against PMB, vote against Shettima and vote against their APC governors gunning for Senate or supporting their APC proteges to win seats in the NA. smh.

Presidential elections and National assembly election takes places on same day!
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Ubanz: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2022
Is that why you said you will fight dirty?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Slimwhyt(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2022
Who wants to give you the chance before?
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Well, he does have a chance...to retire!

Along with the old man and his geng..

The Kasssandra.
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2022
Michelle70:
Politicians ehn.

Believe them at ur own peril, na thesame Atiku weh say if he won, he will only serve one term.

Peter Obi said his children doesnt have a car

Now Tinubu done come with his lies
But Tinubu isn’t lying here.. he knows he’s got not chance after this considering his age… .. don’t always be like this na.. think it out first
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Temptee101(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Go and rest old man.

Obidatti is all we know

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Jagabanofafrica: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Tinubu is the next President
Yoruba lokan
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Temptee101(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Michelle70:
Politicians ehn.

Believe them at ur own peril, na thesame Atiku weh say if he won, he will only serve one term.

Peter Obi said his children doesnt have a car

Now Tinubu done come with his lies

Remove Peter Obi from that group of robbers
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
You're already 86yrs old so no need

Tinubu knows he will lose in 2023

Is a lie

Tinibu is 97yrs old...
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by francis247(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Over the weekend, rallies held across the states of Anambra, Edo, Benue and River's in support of Peter Obi's candidacy in the 2023 presidential elections.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8vAHSMEs14
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by hush15: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2022
COFFINSELLER:
I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Ruling APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu

https://saharareporters.com/articles/im-not-sure-another-chance-after-2023-general-elections-ruling-apc-presidential-candidate

I just need him to be honest and claim that all he proclaims to achieve is by his own wealth and effort and not by suppressive and illegitimate means.

if he can come clean, then he has my vote
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2022
etrouble:

Has Tinubu also put Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi inside his pocket too. Or why did indegenes of these cursed states all ran to Lagos to be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges?
If we check well now, E fit be sey you're not a true indigine of Lagos .. you're from Kwara state in Lagos for greener pastures grin cheesy
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
You're already 86yrs old so no need

Tinubu knows he will lose in 2023
����make una dey chill nah.
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Michelle70(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Temptee101:

Remove Peter Obi from that group of robbers
Do u mean i should put him in first position?

cos he is actually the biggest liar.
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by omoharry(f): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Think9ja:
A part of me was really rooting for this man. Until few weeks before and after the primaries, he showed the typical Nigerian politician that he is; Selfish, insensitive and inconsiderate. .

First, it was his sense of entitlement. That "Emilokan"
word is not supposed to be used by anyone aspiring for power.

I was still trying to convince myself to manage him until he shocked us all by settling for a same faith ticket.

And me as a northern non Muslim, I know what the non Muslims in the North are going through because I have experienced it first hand.

Right now, nothing Tinubu says or do that will change my mind against his candidacy.

If na Tinubu with this ticket go fix Nigeria, make the country remain like this till infinity.

Say no to Peter Obi,
SAY NO TO Tinubu
Who be your candidate na?
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Spain007(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2022
COFFINSELLER:
I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Ruling APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu

https://saharareporters.com/articles/im-not-sure-another-chance-after-2023-general-elections-ruling-apc-presidential-candidate

Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Temptee101(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Owopariola001:

Olodo.
He's talking about Nigerians.
This is how Nigerians missed the opportunity of electing capable hands in Awolowo.
Don't miss it this time with BAT.

Hahahahahahaha

You are free to make him the president of your family.

Nigerians have rejected him.

A sick man should rather be in the hospital and not on the ballot
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2022
okay
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Temptee101(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2022
Death2allNLmod2:
Tinubu, you are winning 2023 general election. No course to worry

Hahahahahahaha

Hungry urchin giving hope to an old, sick man who has looted away his future with bullion vans and made him hopeless
Re: I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu by Spain007(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That is it!

Asiwaju will give it his best efforts to win as usual. Asiwaju is very focused and tenacious so much that there has never been an office he contested for that he never wins.
He is just taking it a notch higher.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Donates 85 Tricycles To Mark 85th Birthday (pics) / DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen / Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.