Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians (1689 Views)

FX Crisis: Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Buy Local Goods, Approves N75bn 4 Manufactur / I’m Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023 General Elections – Tinubu / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by redPUSSY(f): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
The ruling All Progressives Congress’ presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has stated that he is not sure to contest any other presidential election if he fails to win in 2023 general elections.

Tinubu, who had several times showed desperation at clinching the APC presidential ticket, stated this on his Twitter account.

“We are here to answer to a greater, higher calling. That calling is the love of Nigeria. We dare not miss this chance because we cannot be sure of another," he said.

Meanwhile, there have been a lot of controversies that trail Tinubu's choice of his running mate, former Borno State governor, Kashim Shettima.

A chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) In Adamawa State, Vrati Nzonzo, added his voice in rejecting the party’s Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket.

Nzonzo lambasted Bola Tinubu for undermining the interest of Christians in northern Nigeria.

He said the decision to adopt a fellow Muslim as a running mate by the presidential candidate of the APC, Tinubu may have grave consequences for the party, amongst northern Christians.

https://saharareporters.com/articles/im-not-sure-another-chance-after-2023-general-elections-ruling-apc-presidential-candidate

Lalasticala Nlfpmod Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by redPUSSY(f): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
But you said you are 70 years nah, by 2027 you will be 75 and Atiku is contesting at the age of 76... Unless if there is something you are not telling Nigerians about your actual age undecided undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Annoying talks

5 Likes

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by slivertongue: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
You have already failed. we are not ready to reenforce failure

5 Likes

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by KanwuliaExtra: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
For being in APC alone. . . OLULEEEEE!!!!

10 Likes

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PETER OBI CABINET WHEN HE WAS THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE AND WHERE ARE THEY NOW POLITICALLY...

*LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE..

*LAI MOHAMMED* Chief of Staff from Kwara.

*YEMI OSINBANJO,* Attorney General from Ogun.

*WALE EDUN*,Finance Commissioner from Ogun.

*DELE ALAKE* Commissioner for Information from Ekiti

*RAUF AREGBESOLA* Commissioner for Works from Osun State.

*BEN AKABUEZE* Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.

*FEMI LANLEHIN, SA* from Oyo State.

*AUTHUR WORREY* Commissioner for Lands from Delta State.

*HON. JAMES ABIODUN FALAKE*, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State.

To name a few.

*For the eight years that he ruled Lagos*
He hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.

*Twelve years down the line* , see where those Tinubu guys are today -

1. PROF YEMI OSINBANJO, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice.
He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.

2. *RAUF AREGBESOLA* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.

3. *"BABATUNDE RAJI FASHIOLA SAN* was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister of works after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.

4. *ALHAJI LAI MOHAMMED* was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.

5. *BABATUNDE FOWLER* was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He was the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman in our country.

7. *SUNDAY DARE,* was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister for sports.

8. *BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.

*At the National Assembly* there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, *Speaker, House of Reps*

Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically.

Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.

Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true and Born leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.

Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....

There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.

- *NADECO*, He fought the Military to a Standstill.

- *AD excelled,*

- *ACN excelled* and

- *APC is excelling.....*

- *TVC* is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria.

*The Nation* is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria, thereby creating Employment to many people.

- *He makes people,*

- *He follows up on them.*

- *He forgives routinely,*

- *He fights to teach not to kill*

- *He is a Pillar of Democracy,*

- *Mentor of great men*

*Please,Tell me* or Name a Politician that has this Records since more than 3 Decades ago.

*J-A-G-A-B-A-N is a great man politically...... is A JAGABAN OF NIGERIA ��
You're constituting nuisance, stop already

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by everythinggirly(f): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Old man go and rest joor.

2 Likes

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by mymadam(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
For being in APC alone. . . OLULEEEEE!!!!

grin Baad guy

3 Likes

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by Lovelive: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu, Thunder fire you and your evil party.

Nah the students that day house over 6 months you day beg abi their parents or the masses you and evil party day use hungry kill finish?

Tinubu, God forbid your kind to led the affairs of this great country.

redPUSSY:
The ruling All Progressives Congress’ presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has stated that he is not sure to contest any other presidential election if he fails to win in 2023 general elections.

Tinubu, who had several times showed desperation at clinching the APC presidential ticket, stated this on his Twitter account.

“We are here to answer to a greater, higher calling. That calling is the love of Nigeria. We dare not miss this chance because we cannot be sure of another," he said.

Meanwhile, there have been a lot of controversies that trail Tinubu's choice of his running mate, former Borno State governor, Kashim Shettima.

A chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) In Adamawa State, Vrati Nzonzo, added his voice in rejecting the party’s Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket.

Nzonzo lambasted Bola Tinubu for undermining the interest of Christians in northern Nigeria.

He said the decision to adopt a fellow Muslim as a running mate by the presidential candidate of the APC, Tinubu may have grave consequences for the party, amongst northern Christians.

https://saharareporters.com/articles/im-not-sure-another-chance-after-2023-general-elections-ruling-apc-presidential-candidate

2 Likes

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by RobsonsTARz: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tell the drug peddler that we Obidiently say NO WAY to him
Tinubu should go and masturbate on his so called Lagos achievements

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by mangood74: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oga grandpa
We have a problem with that shetti of a man
You didn't consulted widely if not you should have been informed about the choice of your running mate. He had already told Nigerians the he Will be in charge of the security architecture we cannot handover our government to a well known bokoman. Otoge

4 Likes

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by SisterFire(f): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Tinubu supposed to be stoned at sight not listen to him.

4 Likes

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by Realist12: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2022
Some Nigerians are not ready for solid growth . Tinubu reformed Lagos state with a lot of initiative across all sectors that enable the state continous growth . Whilst other states and the country was retrogressive Lagos is progressive.
Imagine the OP saying Tinubu is desperate. One whk has built platforms to sponsor other presidential candidates in the past, Nuhu Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari . Compared to other candidates that left the party that made him and jumped to PDP from PDP now to LP or his boss that has jumped from PDP to ACN to PDP to APC now back in PDP.
If we miss Tinubu this time it's best to believe Nigeria are not ready for solid growths.
Our greatest enemies are these IPOB repentants who think hate and calumny is the only method to win elections as that's all they know

2 Likes

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by NothingDoMe: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2022
redPUSSY:
But you said you are 70 years nah, by 2027 you will be 75 and Atiku is contesting at the age of 76... Unless if there is something you are not telling Nigerians
Nah. He'll be pushing 100 years. This is his last chance. Even though it's a very weak chance.

3 Likes

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by Gozac: 12:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Realist12:
Some Nigerians are not ready for solid growth . Tinubu reformed Lagos state with a lot of initiative across all sectors that enable the state continous growth . Whilst other states and the country was retrogressive Lagos is progressive.
Imagine the OP saying Tinubu is desperate. One that has built platforms to sponsor other presidential candidates in the past, Nuhu Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari . Compared to other candidates that left the party that made him and jumped to PDP from PDP now to LP or his boss that has jumped from PDP to ACN to PDP to APC now back in PDP.
If we miss Tinubu this time it's best to believe Nigeria are not ready for solid growths.
Our greatest enemies are these IPOB repentants who think hate and calumny is the only method to win elections as that's all they know
Sorry, Atiku is coming!
Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by PapaHadum: 1:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Druggie!

2 Likes

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by techWriter3: 4:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Yougonna comprising nuisance, stop already
Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by Abdu81: 4:29am On Aug 30, 2022
Realist12:
Imagine the OP saying Tinubu is desperate. One whk has built platforms to sponsor other presidential candidates in the past, Nuhu Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari . Compared to other candidates that left the party that made him and jumped to PDP from PDP now to LP or his boss that has jumped from PDP to ACN to PDP to APC now back in PDP.

Who is tinubu please?
Yekini amoda?
No family?
No primary school?
No secondary?
No age?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by Abdu81: 4:31am On Aug 30, 2022
Gozac:

Sorry, Atiku is coming!
No , is obi please.
Don't make that mistake next time.
Hahaha.
We are obidient here.
Good morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by ludd2018: 6:10am On Aug 30, 2022
You gave us Buhari and said Buhari was a messiah . We ll never trust u again

1 Like

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by Obidient4life3: 6:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Artist: TINUBU
Song : Emi lokan

1 Like

Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by PandoraObi: 6:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Tinubu beg? Hehehehehehehehehe Igbos
Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by Mrkindness: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2022
Baba just support Obi for president then we can forgive your sons of 2015.
Re: 2023:I Am Not Sure Of Another Chance After 2023,Tinubu Begs Nigerians by redPUSSY(f): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2022
redPUSSY:

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod Mynd44 Lalasticala seun

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Many Yoruba Groups Protest Against Tinubu-Shettima Ticket / I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. / Twitter : Elon Musk Has Endorse Atiku Of PDP! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.