Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) (2098 Views)

Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Brief History Of Kwara Must Change Group Anchor(tinubu Agent In Kwara State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by AcuraZDX: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2022
agabaI23:
Yorubas prefer to travel to the UK when they. Go to East London, na dem get am. This is not the time for tribal gist. Don't derail my thread. We are talking about a Nigeria that works and you're joining issues with someone who is supporting an 86 year old man suffering from Dementia and Parkinson's disease. Let's talk about issues not tribe abeg

Peter Obi for a new Nigeria

I am not a tribal bigot honestly. But I hate how some people talk like poverty is a thing of tribe or religion. Igbos love hustling and traveling to other places to hustle because the government failed them. Even state governments. Why then make Igbos look like people from nowhere or outcast in their own country.
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by agabaI23(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:

I am not a tribal bigot honestly. But I hate how some people talk like poverty is a thing of tribe or religion. Igbos love hustling and traveling to other places to hustle because the government failed them. Even state governments. Why then make Igbos look like people from nowhere or outcast in their own country.
Please ignore them.
It is about a Nigeria that works now

1 Like

Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by AcuraZDX: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2022
agabaI23:

Please ignore them.
It is about a Nigeria that works now

Alright bro
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by Difrent: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Is that why you forgot to brush ?

Truth stink to those who detest it
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by theTranslator: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Look at this poverty stricken bastaard.. You guys are so poor. The highest job is Okada riding. That's why you can't travel out. You can't even save up money for that. Because you would eventually pay rents.

Rather die in your old parents Mud house than travel outside your state to hustle. Shouting Bami every day and night. Useless Amala drowning foool
I won't rant. My days of doing that on nairaland are over

I talk only facts.

You have nothing to say that's why you're crying.
There are more Igbos in Ondo than there are Yoruba outside Yorubaland and you know it.
SW has the highest GDP per capita in Nigeria

Cope harder
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by Ayodeoba: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
perez100:
There is no way you can compare light with darkness. Peter Obi performed far better than Tinubu. You cannot even compare them. Peter Obi remain the best Governor in Nigeria from 1999 till date Go and verify.

The problem with Tinubu urchins is that they remain in Lagos and think nothing is happening in other parts of Nigeria because they are fed with news to make them feel on top of the word and they don't travel to other states.
ogbeni we have gone to verify,we saw the toilet alike which is the Anambra water cooperation and standard building of water cooperation in lagos.
Obi is worst among his peers during their tenures. No tangible projects

1 Like

Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by theTranslator: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
agabaI23:
Lol,
Anambra was coming to Lagos before Tinubu. And know that size does not mean effectiveness. And the comparison was carried using sinple statistics and yet you can't get your head around it.
lol

Okay

But Anambra men are still flocking to Lagos including your Obi

Mention me when they stop
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by theTranslator: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:

you are a tribal bigot just like many of us here on politics section. If you do something own it with your chest, don't be foolish yourself. Igbos love everywhere else but their land. And that's fact.

Don't bother replying
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by agabaI23(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
theTranslator:
lol

Okay

But Anambra men are still flocking to Lagos including your Obi

Mention me when they stop
Bro this is not about Yoruba or Igbo
It is about our collective good.
Rise above your parochial interest. Assuming Tinubu is all that, will you in your right mind want an 86 year old man suffering from dementia and Parkinson's disease to lead a sick nation like Nigeria?
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by AcuraZDX: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
theTranslator:
you are a tribal bigot just like many of us here on politics section. If you do something own it with your chest, don't be foolish yourself. Igbos love everywhere else but their land. And that's fact.

Don't bother replying

You're a slowpoke
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by theTranslator: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
agabaI23:
Bro this is not about Yoruba or Igbo
It is about our collective good.
Rise above your parochial interest. Assuming Tinubu is all that, will you in your right mind want an 86 year old man suffering from dementia and Parkinson's disease to lead a sick nation like Nigeria?
I actually support Obi, that's the irony of all these

You're the ones making this tribal
You and that fool that keeps insulting his parents
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by agabaI23(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
theTranslator:
I actually support Obi, that's the irony of all these

You're the ones making this tribal
You and that fool that keeps insulting his parents
Stronger supporter, well done oo
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by agabaI23(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ayodeoba:
ogbeni we have gone to verify,we saw the toilet alike which is the Anambra water cooperation and standard building of water cooperation in lagos.
I love our inner minds, the so called conscience. Even the dead ones are still active. Recite what you said with your full chest to yourself. You won't be able to except you're ignorant
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by agabaI23(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Now see this

Your oga left 100 B debt for Agent Fash who raised it up 400B

Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by agabaI23(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lalasticlala
SEUN
FRONT PAGE MATERIAL
Take this thread to front page
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by OyigboUpdate: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
perez100:
There is no way you can compare light with darkness. Peter Obi performed far better than Tinubu. You cannot even compare them. Peter Obi remain the best Governor in Nigeria from 1999 till date Go and verify.

The problem with Tinubu urchins is that they remain in Lagos and think nothing is happening in other parts of Nigeria because they are fed with news to make them feel on top of the word and they don't travel to other states.
He is the best among the candidates and I support him not best in history pls don't sound like an IPOB terrorist
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by Obamaofusa: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Like your people from Owo, Ondo state don't rush to Onitsha with early morning bus everyday. Mumu.

South West is so set back that the buses are even limited. You see Yoruba people leaving their houses as early as 5am so as to reach Onitsha market in time. Why didn't they go to Lagos for that... ODE

The day I came to that Owo for an NGO project I nearly wept. See youth wasting. They can't even speak common English. Understanding pidgin was wahala. The highest hotel close to FMC OWO is 2000 per night.

I couldn't even bath with the dirty water the rooms supplied till I left. Very backward region. With Amala and Ewedu climbing itself everywhere. Ordinary Egusi soup I tried to eat there, I almost vomited my intestine. Red oil everywhere.
lol
All of this coming from a dirty,stinking cannibal like you?
You are comparing your backward SE region with the most progressive,richest and developed region?
Everybody knows that only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire SE region.
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by Obamaofusa: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ayodeoba:
Fake stats Vs reality.
Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by Mrkindness: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Biodun556:

It is fake data

He should tell us the population of Anambra from 1999 till date

the population of Lagos from 1999 till date

The number of Anambra coming to Lagos from 1999 till date

The number of Lagos indegines and even the Yorubas going to Anambra from 1999 till date

The salary of Anambra civil servants and that of Lagos civil servants

Wether the author is Yoruba or not the data is totally fake
Tinubu done buy market ooooo

Re: Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) by AcuraZDX: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Obamaofusa:

lol
All of this coming from a dirty,stinking cannibal like you?
You are comparing your backward SE region with the most progressive,richest and developed region?
Everybody knows that only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire SE region.

Brown roof gurus ���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Mammoth Crown @ Lp Rally In Abakaliki (Peter Obi) / Tinubu To Extradite David Hudeyin ? / Defence Headquarters Speaks On Military Coup In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.