Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) (23218 Views)

Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM / Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by CSTRR: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Image123:

Like i keep saying, he's just the usual Nigerian politician.
The usual Nigerian politician like he stole public money, earns big pensions and entrenched his family into govt?

You certainly don't know the meaning of a typical Nigerian politician.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by CSTRR: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
voiceoftruthNG:
To be honest, Obi is evasive to so many questions. He may not be superlative, but what choice do we have. In all honesty, his performance is just average
Despite all the many many interviews that Peter obi has done and how he has unveiled his agenda, you still think he is evasive?

He has talked about State police, ipob, insecurity, fuel subsidy in clear terms.
Is there any other complicated issues than these.?

Please, go and vote for Tinubu or atiku.
I am sure they are very transparent.
I hear that kasheem shettima can speak very well, even though he was caught with a Terrorist in his house.

You don't know what you are saying
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by Image123(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
CSTRR:

If he was a failure, he wouldn't stand a chance.

Even if igbos voted for him because he is Igbo, they have earned the right.
They have voted for others over the years, and deserve to vote for themselves for once.

Nobody sane will begrudge them that m

Ironically, Peter Obi himself is not running on ethnic sentiments unlike the emi lokan of yorubaland, who lacks the competence and character to be president.

You've said exactly what i am saying. What's the difference between Obi/igbos have earned the right and emi lokan?
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by omoharry(f): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
DOTian:

Nigeria is not good for state Police. Maybe a regional police force with a regional command headquarters. But handing over the State Police command to these wayward governors is a recipe for disaster. Look at Hope Uzodinmgba and his Ebubeagu killers in Imo State.
I support your stand on this. Our governors are very notorious for taking advantage of things like this . They are inresponsible and reckless with public properties.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by GeneralDae: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
maestroferddi:
May we know what those agenda are?

Why must you validate Dino Melaye's soundbite that it is practically impossible to support APC without sounding and looking stupid?

Peter Obi who has gained global acclaim for his cerebral ideas and vivacity should not come and rescue the mess called Nigeria because a misguided element like you can string words together to make make incoherent sentences.....

What is this aphorism about keeping quiet and masking cluelessness and opening the mouth and removing any lingering iota of doubt?....
What has Obi done in Anambra or afterwards to deserve this hype? I just don't get it though.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by GeneralDae: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
CSTRR:

If he was a failure, he wouldn't stand a chance.

Even if igbos voted for him because he is Igbo, they have earned the right.
They have voted for others over the years, and deserve to vote for themselves for once.

Nobody sane will begrudge them that m

Ironically, Peter Obi himself is not running on ethnic sentiments unlike the emi lokan of yorubaland, who lacks the competence and character to be president.
Igbos should groom Soludo. I swear even if Akinwumi Adesina ( a man I like so much) should contest, I would still go for Soludo.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by Ikemba007: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Let's be honest, is there anything that Peter Obi has said or promised that Buhari didn't say or promised in 2015?

ZeroAccess:

There should be a form of refund of fee you paid in getting educated, because some of you are just educated illiterate.

You come to public forum and disgrace your self and family. Is shettima now the presidential candidate?

You sound educated, but trust me you need a refund, cos it's just a waste.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by Pesuzok(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
pappilo:

You are blinded by sentiments and speaking too emotionally. You havent provided any credible strategy with which Nigeria will be able to produce 800,000MW of electricity by 2028 (200 times what we have today (4000MW) as claimed by Peter Obi). All you have done is rehash Peter Obi's tripe of what obtains in other countries. There is world of difference between 50,000MW and 800,000MW. Nigeria as it is today and regardless of the speed of development even if a competent government is in power can never need 800,000MW of electricity by 2028.

He mentioned 200% and also said that will bring our transmission capacity to 12k - 15k MW
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by CSTRR: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
GeneralDae:

Igbos should groom Soludo. I swear even if Akinwumi Adesina ( a man I like so much) should contest, I would still go for Soludo.
They should groom soludo because you said so?

Peter obi was far more effective than soludo has been.

They have groomed Peter obi, and it is left for the rest of the country to accept it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by comodo: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Pls I take the almighty beg una. Shetimma should not be mentioned in the same sentence with PO. Light and darkness cannot mix. Tankio
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by Glycosunde: 6:21am On Aug 31, 2022
pappilo:

You are blinded by sentiments and speaking too emotionally. You havent provided any credible strategy with which Nigeria will be able to produce 800,000MW of electricity by 2028 (200 times what we have today (4000MW) as claimed by Peter Obi). All you have done is rehash Peter Obi's tripe of what obtains in other countries. There is world of difference between 50,000MW and 800,000MW. Nigeria as it is today and regardless of the speed of development even if a competent government is in power can never need 800,000MW of electricity by 2028.

My friend listen and watch the video again. Obi never said he will produce 800,000 MW. He never said 200times but 200%. He said in 5years time which is in 2028 we should be able to have 200% of what we currently generate and distribute now. That's from 4000MW to about 12,000 to 15,0000MW
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by maestroferddi: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

What has Obi done in Anambra or afterwards to deserve this hype? I just don't get it though.
There is no point trying to show you...

If you can travel to save your life, take a trip to Anambra State and engage the citizens.... A trial will clear you....
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by maestroferddi: 6:58am On Aug 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

People like Peter Obi come once in a lifetime..

How many politicians in Nigeria have the depth, candour and cerebral profundity of Peter Obi?

Look at his itinerary in the past week, London, Paris, Toronto, Houston and California with some of transiting less than 7 hours apart...

Can you, even at your age, withstand the toll?

Leave pettiness and tribalism aside...
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by GeneralDae: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2022
maestroferddi:
There is no point trying to show you...

If you can travel to save your life, take a trip to Anambra State and engage the citizens.... A trial will clear you....
I served in Anambra 2014 and I wonder why a goldmine like Onitsha couldn't be transformed to a center of production formally with taxes to the state Government. What were his investments in electricity, pipeborne water, waste management (Okpoko comes to mind) etc. I mean Obi did well in many areas but I think the hype is something else.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by GeneralDae: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2022
maestroferddi:
People like Peter Obi come once in a lifetime..

How many politicians in Nigeria have the depth, candour and cerebral profundity of Peter Obi?

Look at his itinerary in the past week, London, Paris, Toronto, Houston and California with some of transiting less than 7 hours apart...

Can you, even at your age, withstand the toll?

Leave pettiness and tribalism aside...
So because he could tour the world in 7 hours makes him cerebral with depth?
What do you mean by tribalism? I am a Delta man, and we don't have a Delta person (Urhobo) contesting.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by maestroferddi: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

I served in Anambra 2014 and I wonder why a goldmine like Onitsha couldn't be transformed to a center of production formally with taxes to the state Government. What were his investments in electricity, pipeborne water, waste management (Okpoko comes to mind) etc. I mean Obi did well in many areas but I think the hype is something else.
There is no hype...

It is just that Nigerians are excited at seeing a man who Will work for them without the motive of coming to loot.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by GeneralDae: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2022
maestroferddi:
There is no hype...

It is just that Nigerians are excited at seeing a man who Will work for them without the motive of coming to loot.
Let's admit he would not loot. How are you sure he has what it takes to bring us to the next level or make important decisions?
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by maestroferddi: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

So because he could tour the world in 7 hours makes him cerebral with depth?
What do you mean by tribalism? I am a Delta man, and we don't have a Delta person (Urhobo) contesting.
Watch Peter Obi speak and consider how he thinks on his feet...

Then come and let's put things in proper perspective....
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by maestroferddi: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

Let's admit he would not loot. How are you sure he has what it takes to bring us to the next level or make important decisions?
That is why I asked to travel to where he has worked before...
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by GeneralDae: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2022
maestroferddi:
That is why I asked to travel to where he has worked before...
I served there in 2013, just at the tail end of his tenure. He is good but not spectacular in terms of the hype.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by maestroferddi: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

I served there in 2013, just at the tail end of his tenure. He is good but not spectacular in terms of the hype.
You see hype but Nigerians are excited with the possibility of a turnaround....

People like you are a part of the problem...

You want an angel to come back to earth to fix Nigeria...You have consented to the fact that Peter Obi is good but your issue is that he is not immaculately white...

What you are doing is called hallucinating on defeatist idealism and fantasies...

Peter Obi is an 8 or 9 over 10 candidate....We need him. Period
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by GeneralDae: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2022
maestroferddi:
You see hype but Nigerians are excited with the possibility of a turnaround....

People like you are a part of the problem...

You want an angel to come back to earth to fix Nigeria...You have consented to the fact that Peter Obi is good but your issue is that he is not immaculately white...

What you are doing is called hallucinating on defeatist idealism and fantasies...

Peter Obi is an 8 or 9 over 10 candidate....We need him. Period
Trust me, I don't rate Nigerian politicians that much. Buhari phenomenon has taught me that although corruption is part of our problem with the leaders we have continually had, there is even a bigger problem, and that is lack of ideas.

I like Obi because he seems to be less corrupt in my view than the other two candidates but I am not a fan of his economic policies.
While we need to save and manage as a country the way traders do, we need to unlock new channels of revenue quickly by leveraging on our advantages.

When you ask Obi a simple question, 70% of his answers are usually about China, Vietnam, Egypt. I get no inspiration from his answers.
My focus is: What did he do in Anambra? How did he unlock new sources of revenue for Anambra to increase IGR? How did he solve insecurity in Anambra? Why did Doctors go on 13 months strike in Anambra? what has he learnt from all these?

These are what he should be addressing. If it's about coming out everyday to talk about China, Bangladesh, and Egypt, then even I can run for the presidency and start campaigning for myself.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by maestroferddi: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

Trust me, I don't rate Nigerian politicians that much. Buhari phenomenon has taught me that although corruption is part of our problem with the leaders we have continually had, there is even a bigger problem, and that is lack of ideas.

I like Obi because he seems to be less corrupt in my view than the other two candidates but I am not a fan of his economic policies.
While we need to save and manage as a country the way traders do, we need to unlock new channels of revenue quickly by leveraging on our advantages.

When you ask Obi a simple question, 70% of his answers are usually about China, Vietnam, Egypt. I get no inspiration from his answers.
My focus is: What did he do in Anambra? How did he unlock new sources of revenue for Anambra to increase IGR? How did he solve insecurity in Anambra? Why did Doctors go on 13 months strike in Anambra? what has he learnt from all these?

These are what he should be addressing. If it's about coming out everyday to talk about China, Bangladesh, and Egypt, then even I can run for the presidency and start campaigning for myself.
Dont be lazy....

The internet is there for you to get where Peter Obi cleared the air on most of the issues you raised about his tenure as the governor of Anambra State.

It is wisdom that if you want to succeed, you have to learn from those who have succeeded....It is common sense.

You dont expect Peter Obi to start solving Nigeria's problems when he is not yet the president.

Your criticism is not constructive bujt a complete display of confusion and negativity.

Tens of millions of educated Nigerians including most of the diaspora who are serenading Peter Obi are no fools...

You better come on board than continue on the path of ineffectual criticism...
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by GeneralDae: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2022
maestroferddi:
Dont be lazy....

The internet is there for you to get where Peter Obi cleared the air on most of the issues you raised about his tenure as the governor of Anambra State.

It is wisdom that if you want to succeed, you have to learn from those who have succeeded....It is common sense.

You dont expect Peter Obi to start solving Nigeria's problems when he is not yet the president.

Your criticism is not constructive bujt a complete display of confusion and negativity.

Tens of millions of educated Nigerians including most of the diaspora who are serenading Peter Obi are no fools...

You better come on board than continue on the path of ineffectual criticism...
My question to you is: If Obi loves China, Egypt, Vietnam, and Bangladesh so much, why didn't he implement their economic policies in Anambra while he was Governor to set a blue print for Nigeria? How many investors did Obi bring to Anambra to invest in power and portable water and other things he speaks about today? Why didn't Obi bring investors to set up a Textile factory in Anambra or make Onitsha market a formal market with Tax remittances? Talk is cheap my friend.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by maestroferddi: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

My question to you is: If Obi loves China, Egypt, Vietnam, and Bangladesh so much, why didn't he implement their economic policies in Anambra to set a blue print for Nigeria? Talk is cheap my friend.
You are asking a rather simplistic if not dumb question.

The question you should answer is whether Peter Obi had a good scorecard when he was the governor of Anambra State...

So Peter Obi could have turned Anambra to Dubai to qualify him to come for the presidency?

My friend, once again do be a lazybone...

Read up the topic " types of fallacies".

Your argument lacks the most basic semblance of logicality and critical thinking.

We hear some funny people allude "the development of Lagos" to certain individuals...

But may I let you know that today Lagos has one of the worst slums in Nigeria.

A man is telling you that he is aspiring to replicate the success of other working societies and all you can do is whine and mouth off inanities...

If Peter Obi is not using the likes of India, China, Egypt and Indonesia as examplars, should he use Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia so you can be happy...
Tell me you have a problem with success?

You are wasting my time oga...
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by GeneralDae: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are asking a rather simplistic if not dumb question.

The question you should answer is whether Peter Obi had a good scorecard when he was the governor of Anambra State...

So Peter Obi could have turned Anambra to Dubai to qualify him to come for the presidency?

My friend, once again do be a lazybone...

Read up the topic " types of fallacies".

Your argument lacks the most basic semblance of logicality and critical thinking.

We hear some funny people allude "the development of Lagos" to certain individuals...

But may I let you know that today Lagos has one of the worst slums in Nigeria.

A man is telling you that he is aspiring to replicate the success of other working societies and all you can do is whine and mouth off inanities...

If Peter Obi is not using the likes of India, China, Egypt and Indonesia as examplars, should he use Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia so you can be happy...
Tell me you have a problem with success?

You are wasting my time oga...
They ask Obi simple question: What would you do differently? and then he starts blabbing about China and Vietnam? It shows he probably has no experience whatsoever on how things should be done.
Nobody is saying transform Anambra to Dubai, but at least for a man so highly hyped, one would have thought that he could show a semblance of his abilities in Anambra. For example:
Transform Onitsha Market into a Formal tax paying, revenue generating enterprise.
Provide Portable Water.
Create the textile exporting market he said Bangladesh has.
Make some investments in electricity at least for the market in Onitsha.

None of these makes Anambra Dubai but it makes Anambra an example for Nigeria.

How can you criticize Nigeria on electricity when you didn't even try as a Governor to improve such in your state (compared to Edo State Governor who brought in some investors, Amaechi who did same and even Tinubu who fought the federal Government to have electricity moved to the concurrent list) or demand that it be a given in critical markets in your state?

Why didn't you move Anambra from consumption to production?

My man, mak we start to dey use our brain. Nor let any politician fool you.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by IMASTEX: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

Shettima for President then.
Tinubu for retirement.
You're a wicked somebody grin grin grin
Same format that turned a professor to errand boy for a NEPA certificate holder.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by maestroferddi: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

They ask Obi simple question: What would you do differently? and then he starts blabbing about China and Vietnam? It shows he probably has no experience whatsoever on how things should be done.
Nobody is saying transform Anambra to Dubai, but at least for a man so highly hyped, one would have thought that he could show a semblance of his abilities in Anambra. For example:
Transform Onitsha Market into a Formal tax paying, revenue generating enterprise.
Provide Portable Water.
Create the textile exporting market he said Bangladesh has.
Make some investments in electricity at least for the market in Onitsha.

None of these makes Anambra Dubai but it makes Anambra an example for Nigeria.

How can you criticize Nigeria on electricity when you didn't even try as a Governor to improve such in your state (compared to Edo State Governor who brought in some investors, Amaechi who did same and even Tinubu who fought the federal Government to have electricity moved to the concurrent list) or demand that it be a given in critical markets in your state?

Why didn't you move Anambra from consumption to production?

My man, mak we start to dey use our brain. Nor let any politician fool you.
You have succeeded in wasting my time...

Let's assume without conceding that you are making sense...

So you are saying that Peter Obi should not be voted for because he did not, for example build a power plant in Onitsha?

The problem with Nigeria is that all of people like you who don't Jack speak the loudest....

Obama was elected US president after a term in the US Senate representing Chicago Illinois...

Did Obama build a space station in Mars before Americans considered him for leadership?

Peter Obi will transform Nigeria to the Sillicon Valley overnight but he is without equivocation the man who will facilitate the renaissance of Nigeria as a serious country.

PS...Your ignorance is nauseating. Power generation is/was essentially a monopoly...

You don't read...too bad...
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by udeh3(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Image123:

How is that an achievement or how does that solve Nigeria's problems. Let's stop thinking short. These contestants are billionaires, stop letting them play you like tennis.

I'll prefer someone who doesn't thinks because he was an ex governor, therefore, he has the right to pension and most state owned properties. I will prefer someone who doesn't see the government house as his family affairs.

Charity they say, begins at work

God bless Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by GeneralDae: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
maestroferddi:
You have succeeded in wasting my time...

Let's assume without conceding that you are making sense...

So you are saying that Peter Obi should not be voted for because he did not, for example build a power plant in Onitsha?

The problem with Nigeria is that all of people like you who don't Jack speak the loudest....

Obama was elected US president after a term in the US Senate representing Chicago Illinois...

Did Obama build a space station in Mars before Americans considered him for leadership?

Peter Obi will transform Nigeria to the Sillicon Valley overnight but he is without equivocation the man who will facilitate the renaissance of Nigeria as a serious country.

PS...Your ignorance is nauseating. Power generation is/was essentially a monopoly...

You don't read...too bad...
The reason I don't speak much about Atiku for instance is because of the Obama example you gave. Atiku like Obama (although to a much lesser degree) did not have full responsibility or Governance of a state/country before contesting. However both Obi and Tinubu had that opportunity.
So now speaking of Obi, we cam only judge him based on what we know about him when he Governed Anambra state. Your example of Obama would fit people like Sowore better not Obi who was part of the PDP for years and very close to Jonathan to booth.
In terms of power generation we've seen some Governors make effort despite the limitations. If Obi was truly concerned about Electricity, we should have seen these signs from him when he was Governor.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by maestroferddi: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

The reason I don't speak much about Atiku for instance is because of the Obama example you gave. Atiku like Obama (although to a much lesser degree) did not have full responsibility or Governance of a state/country before contesting. However both Obi and Tinubu had that opportunity.
So now speaking of Obi, we cam only judge him based on what we know about him when he Governed Anambra state. Your example of Obama would fit people like Sowore better not Obi who was part of the PDP for years and very close to Jonathan to booth.
In terms of power generation we've seen some Governors make effort despite the limitations. If Obi was truly concerned about Electricity, we should have seen these signs from him when he was Governor.
What are the basic requirements for power generation?
Are you just sounding off or are you talking because you have an inkling of what you are talking about?

I am a trained mechanical engineer. I cannot make an ignorant statement like you are making. Power generation apart from the colossal cost involved in initiating it, was in the exclusive list before now.

The national assembly is just mooting about passing a legislation to permit private and non-federal players.

Even the so-called pravitisation in the sector was more or less concessioning which I suppose you understand the implications.

Peter Obi took Anambra State from the 26th position in WAEC and NECO to the first position. Not long ago, Anambra State used to be the butt of jokes as a state of traders....

A man has built a foundation on which the state has almost always been in the top 10 in educational performance in the past ten years.

Peter Obi won a slew of awards as one of the most performing governors in Nigeria while he was in office.

I am not from Anambra State but from Imo State but yet when Peter Obi was the governor we were aware of his developmental strides...

The fact that your Delta State and other Southern states have been allowing looters and lame duck governors to superintend over them should not mean that there are no performers....

Heal yourself of negativism....There are a lot at stake...
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) by kcbaba007: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

He flogged obi at NBA forum.

Do you want a replay of the sessions?

When obi is by himself answering questions his childlike responses are cerebral to his impressionable followers, they hype him.

When Shettima is there with Obi and the two

have to give responses to same questions, you can instantly see that Obi lacks brilliance. This is because there is a soundboard to compare him with. Shettima outshines him.

Obidients should make sure obi is never asked questions where brilliant opponents are present. His dullness is easy to see.

Now, I heard this Peter Obi Gringori studied law and economics in university and finished first class honors. So why is he not bright?

With this your write up.... I see that you didn't even make as much as a 2:1 in your academics.... It's evident in your way of reasoning...... Yeyenus

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

260 Aggrieved APC Members Beg Osinbajo To Accommodate Them / Hundreds Flee As Boko Haram Guns Down Villagers In Yobe / Southern, Middle-Belt Leaders Reject Yusuf Magaji Bichi Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.