Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

There Is A Way I Test Girls True Behavior With Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A Way I Test Girls True Behavior With Money (1138 Views)

Gym Instructor Caught Engaging In Inappropriate Behavior With A Female Client / Is This Weird Belief About Asoebi Girls True? / Girls!true/false?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Way I Test Girls True Behavior With Money by fineboynl(m): 2:54am On Aug 30, 2022
There are some girls that if you dash them 1k. You will notice the level of appreciation. They will clang to you and want to repay you in some favor. These type doesn't have entitlement mentality and in fact they will not collect anything from you if they don't like you.

But their are other ones even if you give them 100k..you will never see appreciation. Trying to impress them is a waste of time. They sees anything you do for them at their entitlement for being with you.

And they are quick to get angry if you didn't fulfill promise. Dating them is a waste of resources and precious time.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is A Way I Test Girls True Behavior With Money by Sundrus: 3:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Relationship expert, i hail ooh
Re: There Is A Way I Test Girls True Behavior With Money by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Not appreciating a kind gesture is an individual thing not some gender stuff
Re: There Is A Way I Test Girls True Behavior With Money by SporaD8: 5:25am On Aug 30, 2022
fineboynl:
There are so girls that if you dash them 1k. You will notice the level of appreciation. They will clang to you and want to repay you in some favor. These type doesn't have entitlement mentality and in fact they will not collect anything from you if they don't like you.

But their are other ones even if you give them 100k..you will never see appreciation. Trying to impress them is a waste of time. They sees anything you do for them at their entitlement for being with you.

And they are quick to get angry if you didn't fulfill promise. Dating them is a waste of resources and precious time.

Alaye Sorosoke!
"Please!" "Sorry!" "Thanks!"
Here The Golden rule:
If it's hard to hear these 3 words from your Girl, She's not worth your time, much less your resources!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is A Way I Test Girls True Behavior With Money by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2022
fineboynl:
There are some girls that if you dash them 1k. You will notice the level of appreciation. They will clang to you and want to repay you in some favor. These type doesn't have entitlement mentality and in fact they will not collect anything from you if they don't like you.

How much is the highest giveaway you v ever done?

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Deal With This Situation With A 'friend' And Housemate / She Turned Her Face and started throwing grudges After I Said This. / A Woman's Greatest Fear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.